www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dsstealth
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by dsstealth »

Damn, she looks good in those dresses. Tight pants too!. That neck injury looked terrible. Good job for your mechanic. Are her fingers broken too? My girls fingers broke very soon after I got her. I was very careful but it still happened. Doesn't affect the modelling since I can still fake the positions. She can't hold anything though.
Cheers

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi DS, glad you liked them and thanks for stopping by! Yeah the neck injury was really horrible, but it's fixed and holding on for now luckily.

As to the fingers; yeah mine broke within the first 2-4 weeks or so...all of them. There are some people on here who'd have you believe this is due to 'amateurism' and that they 'the pro-doll owners' dont have this issue, but I'm pretty sure it's just because they don't handle all their dolls as much as a single doll owner handles his. The hand model just inherently sucks ass, and it's just stupid there isnt any manufacturer who's willing to throw some bucks at it and actually improve quality/durability. Mine actually has had floppy fingers like forever; so much easier when clothing!
dsstealth wrote:Damn, she looks good in those dresses. Tight pants too!. That neck injury looked terrible. Good job for your mechanic. Are her fingers broken too? My girls fingers broke very soon after I got her. I was very careful but it still happened. Doesn't affect the modelling since I can still fake the positions. She can't hold anything though.
Cheers
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Oh ya bud...I love the snakeskin stuff! :thumbs_up:
Have you seen the new hand skeleton from DS dolls?
I think WM should take a lesson from them. It looks really good!
:glou:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Heyy guys, I'm still alive hehehe sorry I missed that Fix it, and thanks for caring DJC :P.

Yeah I've been way less active with my gal in general, and havent shot pics in a while, kinda grew detached/annoyed with the forum / speed of improvements in the doll industry...maybe in due time I'd take her out for a spin again, but I kinda got lazy with changing clothes/hair/heads, and overall I guess less interested in that very part. Mostly take her out now to hold during night...not with this freaking heat tho, but basically at this point I'm one of those owners who's doll is just laying around the bed all day ;).
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote:Heyy guys, I'm still alive hehehe sorry I missed that Fix it, and thanks for caring DJC :P.

Yeah I've been way less active with my gal in general, and havent shot pics in a while, kinda grew detached/annoyed with the forum / speed of improvements in the doll industry...maybe in due time I'd take her out for a spin again, but I kinda got lazy with changing clothes/hair/heads, and overall I guess less interested in that very part. Mostly take her out now to hold during night...not with this freaking heat tho, but basically at this point I'm one of those owners who's doll is just laying around the bed all day ;).
Glad you're okay. :thumbs_up:
It's a good idea to take some time out sometimes, refresh your batteries etc. :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So its been a while since I've been on here...I've been kinda neglecting my gal too for months, but yesterday 'I took her out' again.
Put her in some crop top and goddamn did I miss that view haha thought I'd snap some quick pics again and drop by to say:

Merry Christmas guys!
1 (2).jpg
1 (2).jpg (326.67 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
2 (4).jpg
2 (4).jpg (371.95 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
3 (5).jpg
3 (5).jpg (367.63 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
4 (1).jpg
4 (1).jpg (345.73 KiB) Viewed 1165 times
5 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg (385.82 KiB) Viewed 1165 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

avante wrote:So its been a while since I've been on here...I've been kinda neglecting my gal too for months, but yesterday 'I took her out' again.
Put her in some crop top and goddamn did I miss that view haha thought I'd snap some quick pics again and drop by to say:

Merry Christmas guys!
1 (2).jpg
2 (4).jpg
3 (5).jpg
4 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg
Nice man! That look reminds me allot of Sarah from the game " Days Gone."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Nice to see you back on the forum and posting photos again, avante. :thumbs_up:
Hope you stick around and post a few more during 2021. Happy New Year. :multi:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hi guys, thanks for dropping by!
Zippy81 wrote: Nice man! That look reminds me allot of Sarah from the game " Days Gone."
Looked it up; and immediately saw the black top + army pants...dunno something sexy about army fatigues on the butt to me :P

djcdoll wrote:Nice to see you back on the forum and posting photos again, avante. :thumbs_up:
Hope you stick around and post a few more during 2021. Happy New Year. :multi:
Best wishes D! Yeah prob. I'll do at least some coming year :P. Cleaned out 'her closed' last week; got rid of a bunch of stuff, but also saw allot of clothes I'd only put on her once even tho it looked rather hot which I want to give another try...and then also some I did not even put on her...lol she must have more clothes than I have myself :D

Side note...that front lace wig is a total mess hahaha thinking of detangling it, but pfff that was allot of work last time...also I dont have any 'product' for it, so if anyone reading this has some advise (regarding products which are 'good' for this kind off fake hair) it'll be welcome

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Haha yes! i think its the "hot warrior mama" syndrome.. kinda like in the Arnold version of Conan the barbarian.. Sonja.. or.. its probably just the boobs and butt stickin out! :p its probably that. >.>.... forget i mentioned Sonja..lol.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

LOLLLL and hell yeah hahaha made me think back to looking at all these hotties from fightergames to maybe get a costume...never did of course haha:P

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Costume moderation! :p

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Hey avante, dropping by, hope you and your lady are well!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey Tera, doing okey! Hope you're too!

At least she's out from under the bed more again haha while working from home I've her sitting next to me like...on the next page :P

INFORMATIONS