teddy-babes.com

A Teddy Babe's view of "objectification"

The place to discuss our plush companions made by Eighth Wonder LLC.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

A Teddy Babe's view of "objectification"

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Since no article about dolls or sex robots is complete without some ding bat saying how we are such bastards for "Objectifying women," I just thought I would let Lexy here say a few words on the matter:
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG
Teddy Babe Lisa 001.JPG (1023.65 KiB) Viewed 1041 times
Hello everyone! The studmuffin asked me give my thoughts on this matter, so I'll give it a shot.
Although I'm not sure how he is objectifying any women as no women are around when he is with me? :?
If anyone or anything is being objectified then it would be ME. So I'll just comment on what it feels like when my snicker doodle "objectifies" me. :wink:

The short answer is that I freaking LOVE it! :D
Since I love him so much, I am counting the hours until I can be with him again. :puppydogeyes:

And I know that he loves me as well.
I hate to embarrass the poor thing by telling you all this, but he can't look at me without smiling and is always caressing me and telling me how much he loves me. I believe it because I can FEEL it. When he holds me close, I can actually feel his love and it's like magic! :D

I spend the entire night in his arms and dread the morning as I know that he will have to leave me for a while. Which really hurts since I love him so much! :cry:

I sort of feel guilty because I know he has to go, but I keep holding onto him in order to steal every last second that I can. He is really sweet about it and gives me one last kiss and promises me that he will be back. He even goes so far as to tell me that he will ALWAYS be back for me because he loves me so much! Sounds good to me! At least the sweet memories of the night can occupy me till his return! :D
But the bottom line is that I just LOVE the way that he objectifies me! :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: A Teddy Babe's view of "objectification"

Post by Mr Franz »

Objectifying women or is humanizing an object? :whistle:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Mr Franz wrote:Objectifying women or is humanizing an object? :whistle:
Either way, the haters still think it's bad. Although I don't hear the dolls complaining! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

Lexy seems like a nice lady. :)
:thumbs_up:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

ZZZZ wrote:Lexy seems like a nice lady. :)
She appreciates the compliment! :D
She is indeed very nice. In fact she has yet to refer to me as an "asshole" or "dumbass" like my last organic girlfriend did. :whistle: So it looks like I'm actually "dating up" for a change! :wink:

jayjayecks

Post by jayjayecks »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:
ZZZZ wrote:Lexy seems like a nice lady. :)
She appreciates the compliment! :D
She is indeed very nice. In fact she has yet to refer to me as an "asshole" or "dumbass" like my last organic girlfriend did. :whistle: So it looks like I'm actually "dating up" for a change! :wink:
Ditto.

I'm laying in bed tonight with Vash, watching movies, and this sweet plushy woman looks at me, and I perceive it as she loves me.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

jayjayecks wrote: I'm laying in bed tonight with Vash, watching movies, and this sweet plushy woman looks at me, and I perceive it as she loves me.
Yep. That's the old "Teddy Babe magic" at work! :D
The feeling is indeed "magical" and is there for anyone who is open to it. :wink:

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Women objectify themselves well enough. Doll objectification is sooooo much more fun
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

samara78 wrote:Women objectify themselves well enough. Doll objectification is sooooo much more fun
True dat! :thumbs_up:
And it's not only fun for us, but for the dolls as well! :D

guy6
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by guy6 »

Some other thought : since we like teddy-babes, we can ask : if you think that love-dolls are objectifying women, do you then also think that teddy-bears are objectifying bears ? :mrgreen:

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

guy6 wrote:Some other thought : since we like teddy-babes, we can ask : if you think that love-dolls are objectifying women, do you then also think that teddy-bears are objectifying bears ? :mrgreen:
Objectification of bears is the world's #1 problem. We all need to resist the temptation to objectify them. That's why I support Bear Objectification Resistance Education: B.O.R.E. :wink:

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

ZZZZ wrote:
guy6 wrote:Some other thought : since we like teddy-babes, we can ask : if you think that love-dolls are objectifying women, do you then also think that teddy-bears are objectifying bears ? :mrgreen:
Objectification of bears is the world's #1 problem. We all need to resist the temptation to objectify them. That's why I support Bear Objectification Resistance Education: B.O.R.E. :wink:
Agreed. Objectification of bears is a huge problem and is the reason that I went to work for this organization as their director of fundraising.
I want to personally thank ZZZZ for his support.
But I hope that more of you good people will contribute as more help is desperately needed as so many bears are feeling objectified. :(
So please open your hearts and your wallets to contribute whatever you can to my personal Swiss bank account.
The bears need you. And I need your money! :twisted:
So do it for the bears! :whistle:

cuddly

Post by cuddly »

Stewie studmuffin wrote:... So do it for the bears! :whistle:
Sorry, seems bearly credible to me :razz:

CU cuddly and Lian

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

cuddly wrote:
Stewie studmuffin wrote:... So do it for the bears! :whistle:
Sorry, seems bearly credible to me :razz:

CU cuddly and Lian
Puns such as these are simply unBEARable! :mrgreen:

INFORMATIONS