The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

We turn dreams into reality!
baphometric

Re: The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

Post by baphometric »

Hey everyone, excellent thread! This was my second time reading through it, as I'm preparing to purchase a doll pretty soon here.

Does anyone know if it's an OK idea to use baby oil as your lubricant during sex with the doll? I heard vaseline mentioned as being ok for lube, but I much prefer the consistency and feeling of baby oil. If not, no problem, as I have plenty of water based lube. But if I could use baby oil as lube with my TPE doll, that would be great!

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

baphometric wrote:Does anyone know if it's an OK idea to use baby oil as your lubricant during sex with the doll?
It works very well, but there is some concern that lots of oil can soften the TPE too much. It might depend how often you have fun together.

baphometric

Post by baphometric »

Ah I see thanks Studio. I'll let it be an occasional treat then!

Dimas1186
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Dimas1186 »

Thanks a lot for the topic!
I am completely newbie, and very excited that found this forum.

Right now my new doll is soaking vaseline after first wash in standing position.
I used ~200gr on 158 cm doll.
Tomorrow she will get corn powder.

The only thing that concerns me right now: when she will go to bed, will she release vaseline to blankets?
Or corn powder should eliminate it completely?

Next time I will probably use baby oil, but still...
Do you do something to protect mattress from oily spots?

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Dimas1186 wrote:The only thing that concerns me right now: when she will go to bed, will she release vaseline to blankets?...Do you do something to protect mattress from oily spots?
If the vaseline has not soaked/dried then yes it will get on the blanket. Same with the oil, and some TPE dolls leak a little oil too, I do not know if it will be enough to reach your mattress but if she is still wet it is possible.

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

Thank you!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Use the blanket that came with the girl to lie her own or you can be assured of leak through on the sheets and most likely the mattress as well. You'll especially see the imprint of her butt on those sheets since it's the heaviest part of her. Ask me how I know.

abby310
Ex-Member

HOLD - Re: The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

Post by abby310 »

thanks Jeff, I appreciate the guidance :)

finbio
Ex-Member

Post by finbio »

good to know, I used Alcohol on TPE

Andrew_Dark
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Andrew_Dark »

All oiling instructions make my head spin :turn-l:

When I got my WM TPE doll in March this year(2021) there was a TPE Doll User Guide from WM included.
In the Skin Care section at the back of the guide there is no mentioning of Mineral oil treatment. 8O
They only mention mineral oil as a method of removing makeup stains.

Have they omitted to mention oiling to make sure that you'll buy a new doll more often or do they know that WM dolls don't need oiling?

Every day makes me more and more confused. So far I've only washed and powdered my girl a couple of times.
I'll soon oil a spot somewhere on her body to test.

/Andrew
Elaine Roxanne Xiao Niao 小鸟
- Elaine's photos - Roxanne's photos - Xiao Niao's photos - Elaine & Roxanne & Xiao Niao Instagram
Even though Elaine, Roxanne and Xiao Niao are dolls, they make me a happier man. Life is strange isn't it? :)

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

this is a nice bundle of info. hopefully more can add to it, and ill try to add to it also after my intial use and care thru out. thanks everyone who has contributed.
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

rongcon8892
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by rongcon8892 »

I'm still research and look for information about care for doll. I found this, Do you think it work too?

burtsbeez
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by burtsbeez »

Thank for this invaluable info! This type of info should really be included with all shipped dolls!

My girl (WM 160A) is arriving in 2 day! I have a quick question. Is it ok to use plain mineral oil instead of baby oil? I already have a big bottle of unscented food grade Mineral oil. I dont mind getting baby oil, but if its more or less the same thing...

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

burtsbeez wrote:Thank for this invaluable info! This type of info should really be included with all shipped dolls!

My girl (WM 160A) is arriving in 2 day! I have a quick question. Is it ok to use plain mineral oil instead of baby oil? I already have a big bottle of unscented food grade Mineral oil. I dont mind getting baby oil, but if its more or less the same thing...
Most baby oil, is mineral oil to begin with, then they just put some nice smelling stuff in there so babies smell like… Well, babies! The mineral oil you use in the kitchen for cutting boards and stuff like that will be just fine.
I hope that's helpful;

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

burtsbeez
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by burtsbeez »

JohnnyTempest wrote:
Most baby oil, is mineral oil to begin with, then they just put some nice smelling stuff in there so babies smell like… Well, babies! The mineral oil you use in the kitchen for cutting boards and stuff like that will be just fine.
I hope that's helpful;

John
Thanks John! She came early, so I just ran across the street and got some baby oil. Now I have a boat load of mineral oil. Fancy and normal :D

INFORMATIONS