The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

We turn dreams into reality!
P3T3flytese
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: The Newly wed guide by Jeff and the BCD Girls

Post by P3T3flytese »

Superdeedooper!

A nice thorough instruction on Cleaning & TPE care, I immediately made a print out, laminated it and added it to my Doll's maintenance Box".

My personal favourite tips were how to disinfect orifices using a 3% peroxide solution on a tampon.
And I didn't know you could simply used baby-oil as a lube, instead or regular water-based lube.

Well, all I need now is a little aquarium pump and my doll's maintenance set is complete.
My treasure: Agdistis WMDoll 155L (Normal Nipples) + #262
viewtopic.php?t=150340

Awake88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Awake88 »

Oy. I've owned several TPE toys over the years and have always struggled with tough to remove dirty spots. :shakefist: Just tried using mineral oil and Q-tips as recommended in this guide and this is a game changer! The dirt just melts off it seems. Is there something larger than Q-tips anyone uses? Maybe cotton swabs? My first doll is on the way so glad I found this thread and have other toys to practice with.

Pabugs
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pabugs »

Awake88 wrote:Oy. I've owned several TPE toys over the years and have always struggled with tough to remove dirty spots. :shakefist: Just tried using mineral oil and Q-tips as recommended in this guide and this is a game changer! The dirt just melts off it seems. Is there something larger than Q-tips anyone uses? Maybe cotton swabs? My first doll is on the way so glad I found this thread and have other toys to practice with.
A88, Get yourself some microfiber cloths or sponges! Cheers! :glou:
"The future belongs to those who are willing to let go of the past and embrace new possibilities."

CaptainUnderpants

Post by CaptainUnderpants »

Had my girl for about a week now. There's two things I'm still wondering about.

First one was during the second day oiling, after the bath, while I was rubbing her down small grey specs seemed to be coming off her, like when there's glue on your hands and you rub them together. I stopped rubbing after coating her and was able to brush them off when I powdered her down with the makeup brush. I still don't know what that stuff was. Is it residual manufacturing chemicals, or was I rubbing her skin off?

Second one, is I never powdered her orifices and they kinda stay moist all the time. Evem after I've put tampons in and left them for awhile, they don't seem to remove the wet feeling. I really like that she has a wet kitty but I don't want mold to grow. Is this normal? Should I be worried? I read that mold can't grow on the Vaseline and mineral oil and I just bought an aquarium pump today. How should I proceed?

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

CaptainUnderpants wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:20 pm Had my girl for about a week now. There's two things I'm still wondering about.

First one was during the second day oiling, after the bath, while I was rubbing her down small grey specs seemed to be coming off her, like when there's glue on your hands and you rub them together. I stopped rubbing after coating her and was able to brush them off when I powdered her down with the makeup brush. I still don't know what that stuff was. Is it residual manufacturing chemicals, or was I rubbing her skin off?

Second one, is I never powdered her orifices and they kinda stay moist all the time. Evem after I've put tampons in and left them for awhile, they don't seem to remove the wet feeling. I really like that she has a wet kitty but I don't want mold to grow. Is this normal? Should I be worried? I read that mold can't grow on the Vaseline and mineral oil and I just bought an aquarium pump today. How should I proceed?
First, if you have a painted tpe doll (RIP) baby oil is risky business.

Likely the grey balls are dirt that actually was still on the doll + tpe coming off.. it happens

One thing people don't realize is that baby oil is actually the best medium to remove dirt from a non painted*** tpe doll.. when I had tpe dolls and they were noticable dirty (usually since tpe is a dirt/sweat magnet) I sprayed them (oil in a spray bottle is way more convenient than hand rubbing) with baby oil first, before any rubbing if needed.. the oil also helps protect the tpe from piling/becoming rough from rubbing it.

A hot water rinse (i bought a cheap flexible showerhouse head) + soap mix from a spray bottle usually gets most the surface dirt off without using the oil as a cleaner.
Also aside from oil used for cleaning, which is rinsed off, too much oiling makes tpe more susceptible to ripping/piling.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

"First, if you have a painted tpe doll (RIP) baby oil is risky business."
So true since you are really treating the painting not the TPE
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

lovedollman

Post by lovedollman »

Thank you Jeff and BCD for the cleaning guide. Can I use this guide for silicone dolls ? except oiling I guess.
Also, is using alcohol to disinfect love holes fine or should I use Hydrogen Peroxide? Do I have to mix Hydrogen Peroxide with water?
What about implanted synthetic hair? What would be the best way to clean it? Can I use baby shampoo such as Johnson's ?: https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/736054299
Or Brandywine Non Static Shampoo for Wigs ? : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OT ... QHDLE&th=1

Waslikethem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Waslikethem »

Soap won't harm my TPE doll? Just wondering.

If soap isn't risky to use on the TPE body, so i can just clean the private parts of the doll with water and a little bit of hand liquid soap, right?
It will kill the bacteria inside the holes also

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Perfect
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

Waslikethem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Waslikethem »

Aloe Vera baby oil with paraffinum liquidum is a good choice for oil our doll?

Another question: Nivea Cream that has
"Benzyl Alcohol" can damage the doll?

jessie_vibes
Former Member

Post by jessie_vibes »

Excellent guide which helped me a lot. Thank you!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Key thing is if you get TPE with realistic skin tone, do not use baby oil and wash more carefully
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

JRG

Post by JRG »

Wow, what a great post. OP, this is invaluable information to know as I struggle with the ins and outs (pardon the pun) if doll ownership for the first time. My Girl got here last week (a WM 169cm C cup) and I'm learning as much as I can. I haven't washed her yet; I didn't know that was a thing until I read this. I did powder her, so I'll hopefully be able to get her cleaned up this weekend. I work two jobs, so I don't have a lot of time to spend on maintenance. As a tip for others, I have an old Army cot I use to place her on for powdering, which should work equally well for washing and oiling when necessary. They are cheap and fold up nicely when not in use. It's definitely a great piece of kit for dolls. This is my first post, I feel it fitting to place it here. Once again, thank you for the great information.

MrDigBick69

Post by MrDigBick69 »

Booty Call Dolls wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:06 pm
Fixed Vaginas

If your doll has a built in vagina then it is trickier to clean but you will need an aquarium pump to air the cavity out completely.
We will discuss pointers to dry and disinfect.

To dry, we suggest using tampons, one for the mouth and 2 for the vagina (behind each other) and 2 for the anus opening (behind each other).
Tampons are much easier to insert, soaking off the moisture, do not produce fluffs and can be easily removed with the strip.
Also after sex, insert 2 tampons in her vagina / anus.
The tampons are soaking off most of the sperm-lube mixture.
That allows you to move the doll without the fear that something drops out.
Or you are using that method for having a relaxed time after sex and the tampons are doing the most work for you itself.
Remove the tampons after 30 minutes.
Afterwards the cleaning is very easy.

To disinfect, you can spray some hydrogen peroxide 3% on 2 tampons.
Insert it in the dried vagina / anus and let it there for 30 minutes.
Remove it. Do this once per week.
Hydrogen peroxide 3% is a sperm killer.
Hi Jeff,
I wanted a bit of clarification on cleaning fixed love holes.

In OP, you say that moving the doll into the bathroom to clean is unnecessary, that you should dry the orifii after sex with a set of tampons, and you should disinfect the orifii with peroxide.

Is there an additional cleaning/douching step between the drying and disinfecting, or is the peroxide step the “cleaning”?

Right now, I’ve been taking my mini dolls over to the toilet for douching, but it’s such a tedious process that they often go unused. If the peroxide tampon is enough, it makes everything so much easier.

jack181

Post by jack181 »

Will have my first doll soon and this will be of great help, thank you.

INFORMATIONS