Starpery.com

3d print files for download...Turbo Tampon orifice dryer!

Got an idea? Need an invention?
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: 3d print files for download...Turbo Tampon orifice dryer

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey, looks interesting guys!

VP, one thing to note, the aquarium pumps don't put out much air pressure so I'm not sure they would give enough force to spray water through the wand. This is something I realized when doing the testing on the earlier versions. The aquarium pump works fine for drying though.

Producer V
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Producer V »

What sort of water pump would you suggest?
--------------| MY FLEDGLING HAREM
At Home:
  • - 150cm ALIJIA knock off from Amazon (mistake)
  • - 100cm knock off from 3rd party site (another mistake)
    • - I know...

On The Way!!:
  • - 172cm SYDOLL (Head #616) [w/electric hips! 8)]

Still Waiting On:
  • - 150cm Ariel Piper-Doll
  • - 160cm RidMii Avy

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

Elsababe 148cm small breasts with Inoue Miu head
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Wow, thanks for posting stevenm2000!
Those are fairly inexpensive too. So you would just submerge the pump in the buckets then, correct?

For the TT3 then, you'd need to use a 1/2" to 1/4" adapter fitting for the quick connect instead of the 1/4" to 1/4".
Do you think the reduction would cause any issues with the pump?

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

Yes, just drop it into a bucket. I dont see an issue with the 1/4" reduction. May want to start with the 300gph.

They are great for testing with.
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

stevenm2000 wrote:Yes, just drop it into a bucket. I dont see an issue with the 1/4" reduction. May want to start with the 300gph.

They are great for testing with.
Thanks. So I assume you'd need an extension cord with a switch to turn those on/off?

I'm curious how fast the 300 would go through a gallon of water. You'd probably need more for the rinse, but not so much for the initial cleaning. With the TT3 ribbed design, I had envisioned using it kind of like a washing machine agitator giving it a few twists to massage the inner texture of the orifice.

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

Your definitely looking at 5 gallon containers.

The inside shapes and textures are different depending on doll manufacturer. I think the inside walls may be damaged using an agitator. My tube is 1cm and it touches some of the inside walls. I've experimented using very soft test tube brushes. The metal portion being a few mm and would be the widest item I would turn while inside. I'd be paranoid about internal abrasion and damage.

This is why I eventually went with the tube connected to the shower head. The volume of water over time seems to do a pretty good job. Plus there is less stuff to deal with.
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

custommurvin65

Post by custommurvin65 »

That is cool
Hello there,
In my opinion, the furniture which fits your space and matches the interiors of the dining room is considered the best dining room furniture. Apart from these, the best dining room furniture ( https://www.roomservice360.com/modern-d ... iture.html) is the one that fits your budget, is solidly constructed, and is designed in a style that you will love for years

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

Would making this attach to something like a air mattress pump be possible?

stevenm2000

Post by stevenm2000 »

An air mattress pump may be a little too strong. Would need to feel the force of the air flow before using.
Tayu 148cm
SE 151cm

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Darren_Doe wrote:Would making this attach to something like a air mattress pump be possible?
It may be too strong, and if air mattress pumps are anything like tire inflators, they may not be designed to run continuously and may overheat.

Aquarium pumps are designed to run continuously and are very quiet, so you can just turn them on and leave running for a while. With the TT, you can use both ports of a dual port pump for maximum air flow.

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

MannequinFan wrote:
Darren_Doe wrote:Would making this attach to something like a air mattress pump be possible?
It may be too strong, and if air mattress pumps are anything like tire inflators, they may not be designed to run continuously and may overheat.

Aquarium pumps are designed to run continuously and are very quiet, so you can just turn them on and leave running for a while. With the TT, you can use both ports of a dual port pump for maximum air flow.
So ive been using one with just the nozzle theyre not quiet by any means but 30 mins is ok to run it without getting hot at all, the power supply is the only thing thats warm by then, i have a Aquarium pump and just thought it was super low air flow so i never gave it shot thinking if it failed to dry the hole then it would be too late and mold would take hold. I dont have a 3d printer is there anywhere i could purchase a TT? Ill give it a shot

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Darren_Doe wrote:
MannequinFan wrote:

So ive been using one with just the nozzle theyre not quiet by any means but 30 mins is ok to run it without getting hot at all, the power supply is the only thing thats warm by then, i have a Aquarium pump and just thought it was super low air flow so i never gave it shot thinking if it failed to dry the hole then it would be too late and mold would take hold. I dont have a 3d printer is there anywhere i could purchase a TT? Ill give it a shot
Hi Darren,

I'm fully booked with orders this month, but the next monthly sale is on 2/5 if you'd like to place an order.
Order email is bcdspecialorder@gmail.com. See my sale page here for more info...
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373

Darren_Doe
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Darren_Doe »

MannequinFan wrote:
Darren_Doe wrote:
MannequinFan wrote:

Hi Darren,

I'm fully booked with orders this month, but the next monthly sale is on 2/5 if you'd like to place an order.
Order email is bcdspecialorder@gmail.com. See my sale page here for more info...
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373
Those eyes are insane, will they work with irontech silicone heads?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Darren_Doe wrote:Those eyes are insane, will they work with irontech silicone heads?
I'm not sure what type of eyes IT is using in the silicone heads.
If they are using the spring loaded cartridge type eyes like other silicone dolls, I do have a version designed to replace those.
See my post here: viewtopic.php?p=2067096#p2067096

INFORMATIONS