yldoll.com

NEW SPECIAL GIRL... ALLURA.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Endowed4AW
Former Member

Re: NEW SPECIAL GIRL... ALLURA.

Post by Endowed4AW »

I was debating the same thing. I’ll create a page for her and do an unboxing when she arrives, as well as a post-deflowering report. The doll’s story is fun, she’s a 21 year old, near future, transhumanist model. If you google Michele Kobke or Valeryevna Lukyanova you can read about the 2010s models who got into extreme body shaping. My thought is that this will continue and in the 2020s we’ll get transhumanism and extreme erotic body shaping coming together even more. This doll is a 21 year old model in 2023. She has had rib removal / internal corset implants, dental implants, H-cup breast implants, eye contacts, skin whitening/melanin blockers, hymenorrhaphy, ear deformation surgery, all to create an erotic vampire look. The icing on the cake, is that I’ve got some ideas to experiment with some erotic transhumanism on the doll itself. I’ll leave that as a tease, but if it works, the doll will have some interesting features.

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

Endowed4AW wrote:I was debating the same thing. I’ll create a page for her and do an unboxing when she arrives, as well as a post-deflowering report. The doll’s story is fun, she’s a 21 year old, near future, transhumanist model. If you google Michele Kobke or Valeryevna Lukyanova you can read about the 2010s models who got into extreme body shaping. My thought is that this will continue and in the 2020s we’ll get transhumanism and extreme erotic body shaping coming together even more. This doll is a 21 year old model in 2023. She has had rib removal / internal corset implants, dental implants, H-cup breast implants, eye contacts, skin whitening/melanin blockers, hymenorrhaphy, ear deformation surgery, all to create an erotic vampire look. The icing on the cake, is that I’ve got some ideas to experiment with some erotic transhumanism on the doll itself. I’ll leave that as a tease, but if it works, the doll will have some interesting features.
Looking forward to it! What are the specs that you went with?

Endowed4AW
Former Member

Post by Endowed4AW »

Everest18 wrote:
Endowed4AW wrote:I was debating the same thing. I’ll create a page for her and do an unboxing when she arrives, as well as a post-deflowering report. The doll’s story is fun, she’s a 21 year old, near future, transhumanist model. If you google Michele Kobke or Valeryevna Lukyanova you can read about the 2010s models who got into extreme body shaping. My thought is that this will continue and in the 2020s we’ll get transhumanism and extreme erotic body shaping coming together even more. This doll is a 21 year old model in 2023. She has had rib removal / internal corset implants, dental implants, H-cup breast implants, eye contacts, skin whitening/melanin blockers, hymenorrhaphy, ear deformation surgery, all to create an erotic vampire look. The icing on the cake, is that I’ve got some ideas to experiment with some erotic transhumanism on the doll itself. I’ll leave that as a tease, but if it works, the doll will have some interesting features.
Looking forward to it! What are the specs that you went with?
YL 148cm (4’10”) Wasp Waist ... 78H (59 underbust) - 39 - 90 metric or 31 - 15.5 - 35.5 inches. The Head is the 193 vampire with fangs. The Head estimates at between 20-22 years old on how-old.net. Black hair, purple eyes, white complexion, and a pussy nipple custom coloring between pink and light brown, solid breasts, French nails. I have alt eye sets side orders in bright light blue and amber yellow. I am looking for a flaming red wig as well as a black beehive for the Elvira knock off look. The doll weighs 32 kgs or 70.4 lbs; which is fine, as i’m 6’1” 205.

Endowed4AW
Former Member

Post by Endowed4AW »

Here is a compellation of six different looks the doll’s creators put together using the 148 wasp and the 193 head ... pretty awesome. There are some members here who also have this setup with their own amazing results.

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

all i can say is damned thats one sexy doll !! the elvira look is cool to !! very sexy !!

:glou: :glou:

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Tiny Elvira!!!!

So cute!

INFORMATIONS