www.wmdolls.com

Miss October (NEW 156cm B-cup) WM Release

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Miss October (NEW 156cm B-cup) WM Release

Post by johnklausi »

Dude, It's cool. He's a swine... she's a heffer. What happens in the barn, STAYS in the barn.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

johnklausi wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:02 pm Well, what do you want?

Yeah! I'm into heffers!
johnklausi wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:02 pm Dude, It's cool. He's a swine... she's a heffer. What happens in the barn, STAYS in the barn.
:haha4: ... at least you got a sense of humor about it... :glou:

here we are, a bunch of doll fuckers (and i'm sure most hide it from friends and relatives), yet some people get offended when i call a fat doll a heffer... smh... :roll:

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johnklausi »

That's kind of the direction I was going with that whole "What happens in the barn..." thing.

Dude, I'm into some super weird ass shit. I mean, SERIOUSLY... I'm in no position to judge. And dressing Nina up like an ACTUAL heffer is but one of my many kicks.

The main thing is that we stick together and respect one another... like some sort of super fucked up fraternity. lol

johnklausi
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by johnklausi »

If you're into Orions or Klingons, Twi'lek or Ewoks, Cows, Pigs or Chickens, Cats or Dogs, Fairies or Elves, even cartoon characters, etc... I can offer suggestions, websites and vendors. I know where to find this stuff and how to assemble costumes.

Hit me up here on the board or send me a private message if you're shy. However, anything you wanna know... someone else is going to be afraid to ask. Since this is pretty much the only judgement free platform where these ideas can be exchanged, it seems like a safe bet.

...told you I was into some super weird ass shit.

P. S.
I don't charge, but I only respond on an "As Available" basis. Feel free to pass my username around.

INFORMATIONS