www.mysiliconelovedoll.com

FedEx Mexico Clearance Delay

www.mysiliconelovedoll.com is a website 100% dedicated to love dolls, and body parts (legs, torso, hands, feet) TPE/TPR & silicone.
Our goal is to gather a wide ranging choice of products to allow people to have fun the way they want. For each doll you can choose your outfit via a wide range of clothes mysiliconelovedoll.com/costumes/. We offer free shipping for all our orders and we deliver all over the world.
Support in English/French/German/Spanish
Aldebaran20

Re: FedEx Mexico Clearance Delay

Post by Aldebaran20 »

luich wrote:An apology sent you a private message to help you and if it goes well, you are already doing a tutorial.
It may help?

https://www.gob.mx/tramites/ficha/aviso ... OFEPRIS686
A random weasel: Not another of your kind

X-23: Do you have a problem against mutants?

A random weasel: I mean Mexicans.

MasterBuller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MasterBuller »

Just gave up with all that hassle, Doll house said they have an outsource for México that handles the release of the doll from customs, you have to pay between $200 to $500 dlls more though, depending on the brand and model, but I think it's worth it if that way you don't have to hire a customs agent and deal with all that bureaucracy

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

MasterBuller wrote:Just gave up with all that hassle, Doll house said they have an outsource for México that handles the release of the doll from customs, you have to pay between $200 to $500 dlls more though, depending on the brand and model, but I think it's worth it if that way you don't have to hire a customs agent and deal with all that bureaucracy
I've contacted the Doll House Mexico and they said they gave you 2 options:

1) A paid an extra fee and they will do all th.e legal paper work for you but you will have to pay and extra shipping (as the doll will land in their offices in Guadalajara and afterwards they will send the doll to you house with a different carrier)

2) They will give you detailed instructions and ready to fill templates to submit the legal paper work yourself after you purchased the doll with them, this way you can save the $ 500 USD (includig additional shipping since Doll House Mexico is located in Guadalajara and they will send the doll with a local carrier after the process is done). Doll House Mexico suggested to chose this option as is not that difficult to fill and submit the required paperwork for the sanitary permit yourself, a custom agent is not necessary once you know how to do the process (thanks to the detailed instructions of the Doll House Mexico you'll find out is relative easy). At DH Mexico they have all the official templated ready for you to fill and submit to your local COFEPRIS offices besides they give you full support throughtout the whole process.

They are very helpful at the DH Mexico they can even get you dolls from brands they normally dont sell (like JY Doll) although prices are a little expensive.

https://mexico.the-doll-house.com/

Contactanos
The-Doll-House México

ventas.mexico@the-doll-house.com
contacto.mexico@the-doll-house.com

(52) 044 33 2972 7220

MasterBuller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MasterBuller »

Aldebaran20 wrote:

1) A paid an extra fee and they will do all the legal paper work for you but you will have to pay and extra shipping (as the doll will land in their offices in Guadalajara and afterwards they will send the doll to you house with a different carrier)

2) They will give you detailed instructions and ready to fill templates to submit the legal paper work yourself after you purchased the doll with them, this way you can save the $ 500 USD (includig additional shipping since Doll House Mexico is located in Guadalajara and they will send the doll with a local carrier after the process is done). Doll House Mexico suggested to chose this option as is not that difficult to fill and submit the required paperwork for the sanitary permit yourself, a custom agent is not necessary once you know how to do the process (thanks to the detailed instructions of the Doll House Mexico you'll find out is relative easy). At DH Mexico they have all the official templated ready for you to fill and submit to your local COFEPRIS offices besides they give you full support throughtout the whole process.

They are very helpful at the DH Mexico they can even get you dolls from brands they normally dont sell (like JY Doll) although prices are a little expensive.

Contactanos
The-Doll-House México

(52) 044 33 2972 7220
I don't mind paying the fee though, since if I purchase the doll, that means that I've got the job I've been waiting for since january ($84K MXN each month) and wouldn't have the time to release the doll myself, so basically I'm stuck waiting hoping that I'll begin in the middle of april, that or settling for another job that I might get ($15k each month) and start saving money.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

MasterBuller wrote:
Aldebaran20 wrote:

1) A paid an extra fee and they will do all the legal paper work for you but you will have to pay and extra shipping (as the doll will land in their offices in Guadalajara and afterwards they will send the doll to you house with a different carrier)

Contactanos
The-Doll-House México

(52) 044 33 2972 7220
I don't mind paying the fee though, since if I purchase the doll, that means that I've got the job I've been waiting for since january ($84K MXN each month) and wouldn't have the time to release the doll myself, so basically I'm stuck waiting hoping that I'll begin in the middle of april, that or settling for another job that I might get ($15k each month) and start saving money.
The important thing I think is we now have options for importing sexdolls to Mexico.

Passing the doll through customs is not that hard if you know the procedure, is very similar to importing action figures and anime human like toys, there are some detailed tutorials in youtube of otakus and anime fans on how to import anime human like figures and action toys to Mexico, getting a sexdoll through customs is essentially the same.

MasterBuller
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MasterBuller »

Aldebaran20 wrote:
The important thing I think is we now have options for importing sexdolls to Mexico.

Passing the doll through customs is not that hard if you know the procedure, is very similar to importing action figures and anime human like toys, there are some detailed tutorials in youtube of otakus and anime fans on how to import anime human like figures and action toys to Mexico, getting a sexdoll through customs is essentially the same.
Hm, interesting, I made a phone call with a national customs agency and they told me that I need to hire a custom broker to release something that surpasses $2,000 dlls, huh, it seems that employees know different stuff or are told to say specific things

dolltodoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dolltodoll »

I think all can be solved in Mexico by money, only find the right man, and pay it.
Aldebaran20 wrote:
Fretless5 wrote:Hey, hope someone could have any advice or recommendation...

I ordered a 140 cm doll from MSLD a few weeks ago, and today I received a phone call from the local FedEx office saying there is a Clearance issue
Apparently Importing a "Silicone" (it is TPE) Doll to Mexico is not that easy
Exception Reason Recommended Action
1. A health permit is required for shipments of any etiological agent or insect, animal, or plant vector of human disease or any exotic living insect, animal, or plant capable of being a vector of human disease. Shipper or Importer must provide a health permit.

They gave me the option to look for a Local Customs broker to register a Sanitary Registry with a Pedimento A1 (Import document), not sure what to do...
Don't now what could be the cost, or specifics about getting those official documents

Any ideas, someone from Mexico in the forum that already went through this procedure?

Thanks in advance
I am from Mexico, and you need special Customs Agents with the appropiate government issued legal permits in order to import a sexdoll into Mexico, otherwise Mexican customs will confiscate it. Usually local Sexdolls vendors (like in Mercado Libre) have dedicated Custom Agents/Brokers for importing such type of Sex dolls, that's how I imported my Jasmine Ryan Davis and I had zero problems.

If you try to import a Sexdoll or any sex toy on you own without the appropiate government permits, they will confiscate the toys at Mexican Customs, that's why having a vendor with a dedicated Custom Broker/Agents is essential when buying/importing Sexdolls.

This is not exclusive for sexdolls but any ordinary toy with human figure like a barbie or a G.I Joe will be confiscated by Mexican customs unless you have the appropiate government issued permits (thanks to COFEPRIS a government organization for sanitary risks), even a bottle of vitamins will get confiscated at the border by Mexican agents.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

MasterBuller wrote:
Aldebaran20 wrote:

Hm, interesting, I made a phone call with a national customs agency and they told me that I need to hire a custom broker to release something that surpasses $2,000 dlls, huh, it seems that employees know different stuff or are told to say specific things
I know people who have done the process by themselves with no customs broker as recommended by the Doll House Mexico, in order to be sure I went to a local COFEPRIS goverment office and they confirmed what TDH Mexico said (you can do the process on your own if you have the required documents). Some dolls cost around 1.5k USD or less, the one I want from JY Dolls cost less than 1.5K USD shipping included (much less than that in sales or with different vendors, heck I have seen my JY Doll wanted model in Alixpress for around $ 800 - 1k USD shipping included to Mexico).

This is the JY Doll I want, that combination of tall girl with huge tits is simple fantastic: https://www.jydoll.com/jydoll-5ft58-170 ... megan.html

I've contacted JY Doll and they said they shipped to Mexico before so there is no problem, I have seen some JY Dolls in Mercado Libre (Latin American version of Ebay) although not the model I want.

Is no big deal the whole process, essentially just fill the templates with the required info (download them from COFEPRIS website "aviso sanitario de importacion") along with a responsibility letter and the lab analysis of the Doll and that's it. Your local vendor in China (or in the US/EU) and the carrier (FEDEX/DHL) should provide all the required information to fill the COFEPRIS docs with no hassle.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

dolltodoll wrote:I think all can be solved in Mexico by money, only find the right man, and pay it.
Aldebaran20 wrote:
Fretless5 wrote:Hey, hope someone could have any advice or recommendation...

I ordered a 140 cm doll from MSLD a few weeks ago, and today I received a phone call from the local FedEx office saying there is a Clearance issue
Apparently Importing a "Silicone" (it is TPE) Doll to Mexico is not that easy
Exception Reason Recommended Action
1. A health permit is required for shipments of any etiological agent or insect, animal, or plant vector of human disease or any exotic living insect, animal, or plant capable of being a vector of human disease. Shipper or Importer must provide a health permit.

They gave me the option to look for a Local Customs broker to register a Sanitary Registry with a Pedimento A1 (Import document), not sure what to do...
Don't now what could be the cost, or specifics about getting those official documents

Any ideas, someone from Mexico in the forum that already went through this procedure?

Thanks in advance
I am from Mexico, and you need special Customs Agents with the appropiate government issued legal permits in order to import a sexdoll into Mexico, otherwise Mexican customs will confiscate it. Usually local Sexdolls vendors (like in Mercado Libre) have dedicated Custom Agents/Brokers for importing such type of Sex dolls, that's how I imported my Jasmine Ryan Davis and I had zero problems.

If you try to import a Sexdoll or any sex toy on you own without the appropiate government permits, they will confiscate the toys at Mexican Customs, that's why having a vendor with a dedicated Custom Broker/Agents is essential when buying/importing Sexdolls.

This is not exclusive for sexdolls but any ordinary toy with human figure like a barbie or a G.I Joe will be confiscated by Mexican customs unless you have the appropiate government issued permits (thanks to COFEPRIS a government organization for sanitary risks), even a bottle of vitamins will get confiscated at the border by Mexican agents.
Pretty much well said

luich

Post by luich »

The process was aware that it no longer performs directly to the cofepris, this is already done through the vucem for which it is required to have a FIEL of SAT. The filling is quite similar to the cofepris format.

I had the problem of taking them on vacation to the cofepris and it was a riot, I ended up with a customs agent for the time I took the process. Definitely the worst option is to fall with an agent, quite expensive.

Another option is to look for the shipment of EU, I understand that they make the clearance and pay the tax, and it should arrive directly.

If you opt for the vucem, you can complete the process before buying and the permit lasts one year if I'm not mistaken

regards

Adrox
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Adrox »

Hi, Im from San Luis Potosi and just started getting info about getting my first TPE-lady and I must say Im shocked with all the long way to bring one of this cuties at home!! Thanks for share your experiencies about.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

There's another Online Doll Shop opened recently in MX

tusexdoll.com

I haven't tried it yet but they ship to all of Mexico

I've asked about the WM 173cm H cup with gel breast and they said it is possible to buy as a "special order".

luich

Post by luich »

Without a doubt an option, it would be good for someone to try and see that they are not imitations xD

They seem to have inventory on the non-custom ones.
The other is to import and see if you do not fill the Aviso Sanitario.
These days I import one, I'm still deciding: P

We should write in Spanish hahaha.

Aldebaran20

Post by Aldebaran20 »

luich wrote:Without a doubt an option, it would be good for someone to try and see that they are not imitations xD

They seem to have inventory on the non-custom ones.
The other is to import and see if you do not fill the Aviso Sanitario.
These days I import one, I'm still deciding: P

We should write in Spanish hahaha.
I've asked them and they said they do all the paperwork for Mexican customs/ Sanitary COFEPRIS sanitary permits.

Si es posible

luich

Post by luich »

Very possible, I have the formats.

I can help you if you want, send me pm.

Amigoo

INFORMATIONS