NO PORTION OF the Coverdoll Group IS INTENDED FOR CHILDREN, AND ANY MINOR SHOULD SEEK THE CONSENT OF HIS OR HER LEGAL GUARDIAN BEFORE USING THEM. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE HAVE CREATED OR MAY CREATE IN THE FUTURE CERTAIN AREAS ON the Coverdoll Group THAT CONTAIN ADULT OR MATURE CONTENT.
- You understand that the discussions and postings contained within this web site may involve language, content, images and themes of an adult or controversial nature.
- You understand that all postings reflect the views of the authors and are not the views of The Coverdoll Group.
- The Coverdoll Group has no obligation to delete discussions or postings that you may find objectionable or offensive.
- All posts, past or present, made by you forms part of our database collection to which we retain sole copyright.
- In no event will The Coverdoll Group be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages.
- You hereby acknowledge that The Coverdoll Group reserves the right to change these Terms without notice.
You are granted the limited right to view and use the Coverdoll Group only for the purposes of viewing or playing content or for accessing information and services. We reserve the right to suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Coverdoll Group.
2. Limited License To Sites
If you violate these Terms, we may terminate or cancel your access rights to the Coverdoll Group immediately without notice. We may also block your use of the Coverdoll Group. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Coverdoll Group or any part thereof and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Coverdoll Group or any part thereof. Unless otherwise specified, this license is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to us. Unless you have received specific written permission from us, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any information or content on, or in proximity to, content displayed on the Coverdoll Group or (b) alter or modify any content on the Coverdoll Group. Without limiting other restrictions, you agree not to reproduce, transmit, sell, or otherwise exploit the Coverdoll Group for any commercial purpose.
the Coverdoll Group may allow users to upload, post, and/or distribute user submitted content, and use of the Coverdoll Group for this purpose is subject to the following conditions:
- You understand that all user feedback, data, comments, suggestions, information, text, data, software, sounds, photographs, audio, audiovisual, video, artwork, graphics, messages and other materials of any nature ("Materials") that are transmitted to or via the Coverdoll Group are the sole responsibility of the person from which the Materials originated. This means you, and not us, are entirely responsible for the Materials you transmit through the Coverdoll Group. Further, you understand that by using the Coverdoll Group you may be exposed to Materials that are offensive, objectionable or indecent.
- You shall not create a user name or screen name or upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Coverdoll Group any Materials which are libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, harmful of minors in any way, abusive, illegal or harassing, or contain expressions of hatred, bigotry, racism or pornography, or are otherwise objectionable, or that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or violate any law or that you do not have a right to make available under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Your Materials, user name and/or screen name will not disparage in any manner The Doll Forum, its owners, advertisers, products, or services and sites.
- Your Materials shall not infringe the copyright, trademark, publicity/privacy right or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Except under separate agreement with us, you shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Coverdoll Group any Materials that are directly or indirectly commercial in nature or contain any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising or solicitation for goods or Sites. You specifically acknowledge that soliciting other users to join or become users or members of any commercial online web site or other organization is expressly prohibited.
- You shall not upload to, distribute through or otherwise publish through the Coverdoll Group any Materials that contain viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- You shall not act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to interact with the Coverdoll Group.
- You shall not collect or store personal data about other users.
- You acknowledge that we do not pre-screen any Materials posted by you or other users, but that we and our designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Materials. Without limiting any of our rights, we and our designees shall have the right to remove any Materials that violate the Terms or are otherwise objectionable, as well as terminate your access to the Coverdoll Group.
- You agree that we have no liability or responsibility for the storage or deletion of any Materials that you or any other persons submit or post.
- We reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time in our sole discretion.
3. Submitted Materials; Limited License to Use
All posts, uploaded images, artwork, Coverdoll Photo Shoots and content submissions, etc, past or present, made by you form part of our database collection to which we retain sole copyright. While we do not claim copyright of individual works or materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Sites, you grant us a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, said material on the Coverdoll Group websites and social media in perpetuity. Those users who submit content to CoverDoll grant an exclusive usage right until the next issue of Coverdoll is published. You have a grace period of 24 hours in which to edit or delete your posts. After this grace period, you may request staff to remove your post only if there have been no replies to your post. In most cases, staff, at their discretion, will be happy to edit your posts for you after the grace period has expired, as long as it does not affect the integrity of the thread itself.
The website may require modification of images such as by our gallery software which modify and adapt the images in order to produce thumbnails, alternate resolutions, and perspectives for their displays. Also gallery slide shows may allow transitions such as dissolves to modify images to produce the effect.
Selected audiovisual materials may be used for purpose of promoting the Coverdoll Group on its websites and social media accounts, however, you obtain no rights in any form, media, or technology incorporating such materials. Materials will not be used in any separate product offered for sale except with additional permissions of the copyright holder. Members who do not wish to have their galleries promoted may opt out by sending an email to webmaster@coverdoll specifying member name(s).
4. Password And Security
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of YOUR password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You acknowledge, consent and agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and Materials if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, enforce these Terms, respond to claims that any Materials violate the rights of third-parties; respond to your requests for customer service; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission involved in interacting with the Coverdoll Group, including the transmission of Materials, may involve transmissions over various networks, and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Coverdoll Group may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by us and/or content providers who provide content to the Coverdoll Group. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Coverdoll Group.
5. International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Materials. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the our location,or the country in which you reside.
6. Assumption of Risks
You assume all risks that the site, applications, and related information are suitable or accurate for your needs and will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Any applications downloaded or otherwise obtained through the site are at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data. By viewing the Coverdoll Group, reading comments by other users or accessing applications and services related to the Coverdoll Group, you may be exposed to rude, crude, indecent, or other offensive language or references. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with any third party advertiser or content provider on the Coverdoll Group.
7. No Incidental, Consequential Or Certain Other Damages
To the maximum extent allowed by law, you agree that neither we nor any of our affiliates or agents will be liable to you and/or any other person for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of privacy or for failure to meet any duty including but not limited to any duty of good faith, lack of negligence or of workmanlike effort) or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Sites, applications or related information, or to any breach of terms, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even in the event of fault, tort (including negligence) or strict or product liability. Some states and/or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
8. Limitation Of Liability And Exclusive Remedy
You agree that your sole remedy for any breach of these terms by us or any of our affiliates or agents shall be, at our option, (1) substitution or replacement of all or part of the application or product that gives rise to damages incurred by you in reasonable reliance on us; or (2) refund of the amount that you paid to us. You agree that the damage exclusions in these terms shall apply even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose.
10. Links; Advertisers
the Coverdoll Group contain links to third party sites that are not under our control and we not responsible for any content on any linked site. If you access a third party site from the Coverdoll Group, then you do so at your own risk. We provide links only as a convenience and the inclusion of the link does not imply that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content on those third party sites. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Coverdoll Group, including payment and delivery of goods, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
11. General Practices Regarding Use And Storage
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that Materials will be retained by the Coverdoll Group, the maximum number of Materials that may be sent from or received by an account, the maximum size of any Materials, the maximum disk space that will be allotted to you, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Sites in a given period of time. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
12. Our Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the Coverdoll Group and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Coverdoll Group or advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by us or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Coverdoll Group or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including, without limitation, for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Coverdoll Group.
13. Governing Laws.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Quebec, Canada, without regard to your actual state or country of residence. Any waiver, amendment or other modification of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by The Doll Forum. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of these Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.