Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Detached eyelash repair

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

jimmyboy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Detached eyelash repair

Post by jimmyboy »

I got my Realdoll delivered not long ago and she is my first doll. One of her eyelashes has partially detached (my fault, she arrived in perfect condition) and I need to resecure it. What is the best way to do that? I have not had a chance to examine the lash in good light yet to see if it is damaged or just detached cleanly. If the lash is damaged (not repairable) where can I find replacements to match the remaining lashes that came from Realdoll?

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Detached eyelash repair

Post by violette_22 »

You can use any eyelashes that are available from anywhere that sells make-up. These are not different than what is used for love dolls. There are also many, many traditional doll supply shops that sell lashes as well. You can always order the offical eyelashes from Abyss and likely get an exact match. The two tools I have used for many years to attach eyelashes are a curved forceps (like tweezers but a longer handle with a tip like a hockey stick) and a ball point stylus (an ink-less pen will work). You may need to use a dab of rubbing alcohol to clean store bought lashes from the adhesive attached. Slip a piece of wax paper between the eye lid and eyeball while working to protect the eye itself. Search YouTube for doll and eyelashes to see this done in real time. I would like to post a link, but most dolls are wildly off-topic for this forum. I used Permatex silicone windshield adhesive on my Real Doll, which is available at auto parts stores.

Congrats on your new doll and the best of luck on your very first maintenance project!
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

You want to use silicone adhesive very sparingly.

I use Silpoxy silicone adhesive.
My Doll Album is here!

HighZenBerg

Post by HighZenBerg »

I had the same issue, and a TINY bit of Silpoxy did the trick.

Jenny-no
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jenny-no »

Thx guys for this info, i am already saving repair info for my lady that is expected end of september

Brick

Post by Brick »

jimmyboy wrote:I got my Realdoll delivered not long ago and she is my first doll. One of her eyelashes has partially detached (my fault, she arrived in perfect condition) and I need to resecure it. What is the best way to do that? I have not had a chance to examine the lash in good light yet to see if it is damaged or just detached cleanly. If the lash is damaged (not repairable) where can I find replacements to match the remaining lashes that came from Realdoll?
Go to my Youtube site "Brick Dollbanger" and view my repair video about the eyelashes. Also order the lashes from abyss as they need to be a certain length to fit the eyelid. Watch the video, nothing worse than gooping up the eyelid putting lash on...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS