Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Options to "fill out" old RD B9 Breasts

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

SuckItTrebek

Options to "fill out" old RD B9 Breasts

Post by SuckItTrebek »

So, I'm picking up an old tin cured B9 RD from cnd2008 next week.

As you can see from the pic below, the breasts have (as expected) sagged a lot over the last 10 years this doll has been around:

I'm not under any delusions that she can be restored to near her original state, but I'd like to improve her a bit if possible.

My question is what sort of options are there to "fill out" her breasts?

I've tried looking through old posts on the board but most of the info around breast restoration involves newer TPE dolls or work to repair serious tears and separation of the breasts.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Brick

Re: Options to "fill out" old RD B9 Breasts

Post by Brick »

SuckItTrebek wrote:So, I'm picking up an old tin cured B9 RD from cnd2008 next week.

As you can see from the pic below, the breasts have (as expected) sagged a lot over the last 10 years this doll has been around:

I'm not under any delusions that she can be restored to near her original state, but I'd like to improve her a bit if possible.

My question is what sort of options are there to "fill out" her breasts?

I've tried looking through old posts on the board but most of the info around breast restoration involves newer TPE dolls or work to repair serious tears and separation of the breasts.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
I would definitely PM Dodgeman and get his opinion. Here is mine, its a Tin cure so its literally curing itself to death. Those saggy boobs will eventually just fall off, you can slow the droop if you support the breasts in a good brau when not in use. This might slow that process down, but it will not stop it. I know of no process that will bring the saggy boobs back...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

If the breasts are hollow, you can inflate them with air using a needle and whatever kind of pump (electric or manual) you have handy. If you go the electric route, work slowly so you don't over-inflate.

When she's at rest bend her arms at the elbows 90 degrees so the inner arms support her breasts. This will keep them from hanging to the sides and stretching.

Best of luck to you! It's nice to see one of the legendary Body 9's again. This must be the way classic car enthusiasts feel!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Zebo wrote: I would definitely PM Dodgeman and get his opinion. Here is mine, its a Tin cure so its literally curing itself to death. Those saggy boobs will eventually just fall off, you can slow the droop if you support the breasts in a good brau when not in use. This might slow that process down, but it will not stop it. I know of no process that will bring the saggy boobs back...
Yup, I know she's on borrowed time and in essence, fading away like Thanos snapping his fingers.

More or less, I'm just trying to see if I can get her to stick around for a few months or so until I decide on a better option.

I don't expect there to be a way to reduce the saggyness of the boobs as much as just hoping there was a way to fill them out bit before she runs her course, or the boobs just fall off. :P

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

CF wrote:If the breasts are hollow, you can inflate them with air using a needle and whatever kind of pump (electric or manual) you have handy. If you go the electric route, work slowly so you don't over-inflate.

When she's at rest bend her arms at the elbows 90 degrees so the inner arms support her breasts. This will keep them from hanging to the sides and stretching.

Best of luck to you! It's nice to see one of the legendary Body 9's again. This must be the way classic car enthusiasts feel!
Good suggestions.

I'm no expert on this but I believe the RD boobs, include the B9, are solid.

So temporary air filling is a no go.

Stormydaniels
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Stormydaniels »

If you dont mind spending £$ liquid latex which is used to make masks and other theatre props...if the air pump doesnt work ...or you could at least fill punctures with liquid silicon/latex

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

SuckItTrebek wrote:I'm no expert on this but I believe the RD boobs, include the B9, are solid.
I think so too, SIT. I have an older body D, and they feel pretty solid to me. Although it feels like it’s possible that there is a small, hollow portion at the center.

I second Brick’s suggestion on the support bra, as that’s probably your best bet to further preserving her breasts at this point.

I recently came across a thread in which a member had to replace the breasts on his older RealDoll. He used a Ruby 13 breast pillow as the donor. He pieced it in rather well, and it actually came out looking pretty darn good. I mention this as an option, should it ever come down to this. Though hopefully it won’t.

Sam

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Normally you inject silicone gel into silicone breasts that have deflated, to pump them back up.

It's 2 part, Abyss can set you up with it.

Those were probably quite pendulous from day 1 however.
My Doll Album is here!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Two things....

The Breast are solid, so no air is going to pump them up.

Also, the kits Abyss provides is for Platinum cure silicone. I don't think you can mix those 2 types of silicone, and I know Abyss does not carry any tin cure in stock.
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

It looks like Smooth On still sells the tin cure, should the OP ever need it. I saw no pricing at their site, but Amazon also carries it, and lists the price.

https://www.smooth-on.com/category/tin-silicone/

https://www.amazon.com/Smooth-OOMOO-30- ... dpSrc=srch

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Thanks, Sam. Good to know there's some options out there.

I'm not sure I'm going to invest too much time/money into the doll. I'll have a better idea once I get my hands on her next week.

If I think its worth the time I might take a dive and look into the Smooth-On solution.

SuckItTrebek

Post by SuckItTrebek »

Ok, if I get the Smooth-On tin cure silicone, how do I go about injecting it?

Like I mentioned before, I'm not looking to bring her back to her former glory, but more to fill out her breasts a bit to compensate for the sag. I know this will increase weight too, so that's also a concern/limitation.

Would these be spot injections or something inserted through the nipple? Really searching in the dark here for "education" on this sort of thing. :P

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

You inject (gel) through the nipples. I say gel 'cause that's all I ever injected.

Mix the 2 parts and inject right away! I thought I was smart at one point and waited for it to set up a bit so it would not try to ooze back out so bad, and it quickly became impossible to inject.

You inset the needle through the nipple and work it in and out a few times to sort of create space in there then inject. Because you are not injecting into empty space, it's a solid that shrank, there is no void in there.

When I did my BoyToy doll I went through the breast walls, that was a mistake, I got instant 'bubble' pocket rise to the surface of the breast, creating a lump. Not a good look, I was then forced to do more spot injections around the lump to even it all out. It took a lot of time and injections. And left little miscolored spots, freckles on her breasts. Although eventually I got it looking half decent.

When my Realdoll started to deflate a bit I still had leftover Gel in the fridge so I gave her a few injections. I followed the most recommended method and went though the nipples. Much better results!

You want to have a method ready to apply pressure around the needle to stop oozing back out. I found a great method was to inject and leave the needle in! Wrap a rag around the needle and had elastic bandage wrapped around her to hold the rag in place and the needle upright. Come back every few minutes and push the plunger down again (the pressure in the breast pushes back, if you pull the needle out most will ooze out, leave the needle in and it goes back into needle, so push it back in every few minutes and each time a little more stays in the breast as it cures.

You go with the needle through the nipple and as deep as you can into the breast rather than aim for the depressed saggy spot, otherwise if you shoot right into the sag you can end up with a bubble near the breast wall. Be ready to wrap the breast with elastic bandage to a round shape, if a bubble does appear this will reduce it.

If you keep injecting and not making much fifference to the sag then try aiming a little more in that direction.

I wonder how much you intent to inject and how deep! Those breasts are huge!

Samara cut nipples off and injected, that may work better for huge pendulous boobs?
My Doll Album is here!

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

I used the big hypo needle that Abyss sent me but a lot of tutorials recommend injecting with a meat "flavor injector'
My Doll Album is here!

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Now I am no expert as I have never owned a silicone doll before, all mine are TPE. But the option of purchasing a breast pillow and "splicing" that onto the doll using tin cure silicone as the "glue" seems like it might be a great solution. Of course you would need to be a little artsy to get it to work and look good.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

INFORMATIONS