Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Why I Mistook My Doll For A Real Girl.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Why I Mistook My Doll For A Real Girl.

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

I was sitting next to my doll on the computer. I accidentally turned the computer camera on.
On my screen, was me and my doll. When I first saw the picture on the screen, I thought it was a Real Black Woman sitting next to me. When I see the doll in real life, I expect it, so I automatically know it's a doll. I have never been fooled in real life. The only other time I mistook her for a real girl, was when I was moving large mirror, placed it down temporarily, and when I saw her reflection, thought she was real. I so I guess if people see her unexpectedly, they'll think she's real. I don't think she's real, because I expect it.

rgp3

Re: Why I Mistook My Doll For A Real Girl.

Post by rgp3 »

In this situation, I think you're free to choose your own reality...:-)
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Just think of all the times you have walked into a bedroom or closet', and for a brief second thought your doll was, someone Real...I have done this too many times...

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

OH GOD A HEADLESS BODY IN MY CLOSET!!!!!!!

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

My doll is bedridden. I have never mistaken her for a real woman, sadly.

sirachasauce86

Post by sirachasauce86 »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:I was sitting next to my doll on the computer. I accidentally turned the computer camera on.
On my screen, was me and my doll. When I first saw the picture on the screen, I thought it was a Real Black Woman sitting next to me. When I see the doll in real life, I expect it, so I automatically know it's a doll. I have never been fooled in real life. The only other time I mistook her for a real girl, was when I was moving large mirror, placed it down temporarily, and when I saw her reflection, thought she was real. I so I guess if people see her unexpectedly, they'll think she's real. I don't think she's real, because I expect it.
:haha4: Nice! I wish I had that problem. It's not a bad one to have at all. :D
What is more useful, a key that opens many locks, or a lock that is opened by many keys?

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

There is indeed something about seeing a doll's reflection that makes her look more alive.
I don't know why that is, but I have definitely noticed it.
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

It happens a lot my friend! :D when Erica was first delivered and even today I stare and marvel. :whistle:

Device6

Post by Device6 »

I wonder if moving your doll around a lot helps to increase the sense of realism. I’ve got a doll I have my eye on and I keep thinking of her as “my girl”. I also always refer to her in my mind as “her” and “she”. I wonder if I’ll still have that same energy after I have her. Awesome post. Seeing her “accidentally” definitely would increase the chance of someone thinking she was real, from what I think right now.
dee sicks.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Device6 wrote:I wonder if moving your doll around a lot helps to increase the sense of realism.
It really does. In fact, there are quite a few doll lovers who move their dolls around for that very reason.
Device6 wrote: I’ve got a doll I have my eye on and I keep thinking of her as “my girl”. I also always refer to her in my mind as “her” and “she”. I wonder if I’ll still have that same energy after I have her.
Absolutely! In fact, it will only get better. :D
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

In2dolls_07
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by In2dolls_07 »

Yea when I first received my girl I couldn't stop staring in awe of how real she looked!
I kept wondering if I were to leave her sitting on my bed with my bedroom door open and someone were to walk by,
they would most likely think she was real! It's amazing how far these dolls have come.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

You should put a piece of tape over your comp's camera. Don't you know the NSA can spy on you?

Some people even stick a plug into the mic jack as this shut's off the built in mic. They can listen too!
I don't mess w/ this as I have to go outside to use the phone and never have company so....
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Device6

Post by Device6 »

That’s comforting to know Stewie. I honestly feel like I’ve found the woman I have been looking for forever. I already have my plan in place. I won’t get a different model. I’ll buy replacement parts for her as she ages. I’ll deck her out in the finest clothes. We will listen to music and watch movies together. She is my partner. My other half. I am so glad I found tdf where there are others who understand and can empathize with a guy who is in love with a doll <3
dee sicks.

INFORMATIONS