Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Miscellaneous questions

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Malicecrossrevolver
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Your RealDoll/BoyToy photos could = free face

Post by Malicecrossrevolver »

I want a doll with the closest boob jiggle. Does it even exist or will i have to drop big bills?

NewFrontiers

Re: Your RealDoll/BoyToy photos could = free face

Post by NewFrontiers »

Hi everyone, I have a newbie question (I know newbie questions are a hassle, but I've looked all over and can't find the answer to this). I'm interested in the neck area of sex dolls and how the neck blends into the head and face. It looks like RealDoll has a practical approach to this with a nice sexy jawline and neck.

But I'm not finding any close up pictures of the actual face seam or how she would look if she was laying down with her head tilted back. I know guys probably try to avoid the seam when taking pictures of their RealDoll, but that's why I'm interested in knowing more. Ideally, I'm hoping that someone has posted pics from an actual face replacement.

Maybe it's an odd question, but RealDolls are the only dolls I can find with a head that is shaped like a human head, and not a Barbie doll head. Please point me in the right direction. Many thanks.
Doll Sweet DS145 Plus Evo more pics and info here... viewtopic.php?f=143&t=116319

INFORMATIONS