Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Repair Parts?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Repair Parts?

Post by scottschaos »

I was looking through some old posts for some repair ideas and i saw a post for replacement nipples and labia lips. Are these items still available anywhere?

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Repair Parts?

Post by sam treadwell »

They do sell replacement labia’s, and I would imagine anything else that you would need. But you will probably have to go to the RealDoll site for more information. Just head on over there during business hours, and wait for the chat feature to pop up, and you will get your answer pretty quick.

Sam

scottschaos
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by scottschaos »

sam treadwell wrote:They do sell replacement labia’s, and I would imagine anything else that you would need. But you will probably have to go to the RealDoll site for more information. Just head on over there during business hours, and wait for the chat feature to pop up, and you will get your answer pretty quick.

Sam
Sam I did contact them they don't sell the labia's anymore but they do sell nipple replacements. I'm still trying to find labia's. if anyone can help me with that I would really appreciate it.

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

scottschaos wrote:Sam I did contact them they don't sell the labia's anymore
That’s unfortunate. It looks like the labia on my doll has been replaced, since it looks like it’s new. But it’s not very comforting to know that I’d better baby that sucker, because it has to last forever :mrgreen:

I seem to recall Zebo/Brick doing a video on labia replacement over at Club RealDoll Scott. You might try contacting him.

INFORMATIONS