Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Need help with prices under all the choices on the website

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

The Wife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Need help with prices under all the choices on the website

Post by The Wife »

Hi all! New to dolls, and have found a bit of confusion on the Real Doll website. If I click on a specific doll, it says "pre-configured", and a price. Then, it has all the choices. Towards the end of all that, it says "options total" and a figure of several hundred dollars. Does this "options" total mean I get to "spend" up to that amount and still have the doll be at the pre-config price? I can't find anywhere that explains this.

Further, using the body style choices section, if the picture of the doll shows body A, and I want a different type, since it doesn't seem to have a price on them, do I get to choose for the same money that the pre-config price shows?

Any help would be so appreciated.........

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Need help with prices under all the choices on the websi

Post by djcdoll »

The Wife wrote:Hi all! New to dolls, and have found a bit of confusion on the Real Doll website. If I click on a specific doll, it says "pre-configured", and a price. Then, it has all the choices. Towards the end of all that, it says "options total" and a figure of several hundred dollars. Does this "options" total mean I get to "spend" up to that amount and still have the doll be at the pre-config price? I can't find anywhere that explains this.

Further, using the body style choices section, if the picture of the doll shows body A, and I want a different type, since it doesn't seem to have a price on them, do I get to choose for the same money that the pre-config price shows?

Any help would be so appreciated.........
The price quoted is the price of the doll that is pre-configured by Abyss for you, with certain options selected.
If you change the configuration or the options then the price will change to reflect the new configuration selected by you.

If you want to start from scratch and not have any pre-configurations and "build your own" RealDoll then you can do that too using that menu option.
Hope that helped. :D

The Wife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Wife »

Thank you djcdoll! I did try build your own and the price ended up being either same or very close!

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Welcome to TDF T-W!
Check out the Welcome Page ... https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 21#p865521

My best advice ... Use the RealDoll website only to figure out which Doll you want. Then Call Abyss to make your order.

If that doesn't work for ya, use the "build your own" link like djcdoll suggested. ... https://www.realdoll.com/product/build-your-realdoll/

Happy Hunting 8)

The Wife
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by The Wife »

Thanks Swan!

INFORMATIONS