Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real Doll's website :(

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Dixiecup

Real Doll's website :(

Post by Dixiecup »

:cry: Has to be the worst website of all doll manufactures. Good luck putting together a cost analysis. I tried sending them an email to tell them how terrible there website is and that didn't even work :( They make the best dolls on the planet in my opinion. I wonder if I would call them if it would be a wrong number? I run windows 10 with all current updates. I tried to put together a Harmony doll there is no way to do it. I tried adding anything they sell to cart no luck. Unreal how bad there site is. Anyone else have the same problems? Maybe I have to many securities on my computer?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Real Doll's website :(

Post by djcdoll »

Dixiecup wrote::cry: Has to be the worst website of all doll manufactures. Good luck putting together a cost analysis. I tried sending them an email to tell them how terrible there website is and that didn't even work :( They make the best dolls on the planet in my opinion. I wonder if I would call them if it would be a wrong number? I run windows 10 with all current updates. I tried to put together a Harmony doll there is no way to do it. I tried adding anything they sell to cart no luck. Unreal how bad there site is. Anyone else have the same problems? Maybe I have to many securities on my computer?
I had problems using it with the FireFox browser. It was much better with the Google Chrome browser.
Try Chrome and see if it's better for you.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Not as bad sinthetics, now that is a slow loading website! Real doll also loads awkward with my firefox, considering using old 54.00 version. Works ok with chrome/torch sometimes.

I tend to use torch browser shopping.. Firefox for any virus flaws on the internet for random browsing. Since its harder to script chrome.

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

Windows 10, Firefox. Works good.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

No, their phone is not down... I just spoke with them last week... :angel:

As to the browsers, they work fine on Chrome both RealDoll and Sinthetics... :multi: If you are running adblockers then you might want to just pause them while you are on the sites.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Your Right :D Google works fine! Internet explorer doesn't work. Good to know. Thank You.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

I have never had issues with the Abyss website (Chrome or Safari.) Never had trouble contacting them; email or telephone .
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS