Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Doll weight...

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Icky1514
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Doll weight...

Post by Icky1514 »

I previously owned a body D, 3-4 years back. Considering giving it another go but body D was way too difficult for me to manage weight-wise given I only weigh 135. I like body F, however, word is that it’s 20 lbs heavier (95 lbs) than Realdoll advertises (75 lbs). If that’s true, I’d consider a Petite 4. Advice / comments / thoughts? Thanks!

Quater

Re: Doll weight...

Post by Quater »

Icky1514 wrote:word is that it’s 20 lbs heavier (95 lbs) than Realdoll advertises (75 lbs). If that’s true, I’d consider a Petite 4. Advice / comments / thoughts? Thanks!
I'd like to know too. It would be very disappointing if Realdoll too understate the weight of their dolls by as much as 20 lbs.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Quater wrote:
Icky1514 wrote:word is that it’s 20 lbs heavier (95 lbs) than Realdoll advertises (75 lbs). If that’s true, I’d consider a Petite 4. Advice / comments / thoughts? Thanks!
I'd like to know too. It would be very disappointing if Realdoll too understate the weight of their dolls by as much as 20 lbs.
Yeah, the weights are not exact, by any stretch of the word. Body D - #110, Body F - #90, Petite 4 - #70. These weights can go up with breast enhancements.....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

These are REALLY weights Bt3 and Bt5. Bt4 is heavier...
Attachments
W2.PNG
W2.PNG (26.03 KiB) Viewed 1430 times

INFORMATIONS