Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

New Sense X insert by Abyss creations

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Brick

Re: New Sense X insert by Abyss creations

Post by Brick »

morgan_mr wrote:Can the Sense X insert be used as an insert on ANY silicone doll? Or will it only work in RealDolls?
Abyss is now offering a sensex insert for permanent vaginas. I think it would fit into dolls vagina. Give it a shot...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Scrublord
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scrublord »

Brick wrote:
morgan_mr wrote:Can the Sense X insert be used as an insert on ANY silicone doll? Or will it only work in RealDolls?
Abyss is now offering a sensex insert for permanent vaginas. I think it would fit into dolls vagina. Give it a shot...

That sounds like something I'd be interested in. Will definitely look into it. :thumbs_up:
Currently owned: OR Doll 157cm "Kitiara" (avatar photo) || JY Doll 153cm "Natalie"
Silicone...TPE...its all good...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Brick wrote:
Do you have a link?
Are you talking the Sense x device installed on a fixed vagina RD or the Sense X device sold separately?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Probably depends upon how large of diameter your current insert is. I know many dolls just use a thin walled sleeve about 1/4" thick. You will need to find out the diameter of the RD insert and figure out how much you need to trim it.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sloopjohnb »

My SenseX insert will be here Wednesday according to UPS!
Sloop

Brick

Post by Brick »

rubherkitty wrote:
Probably depends upon how large of diameter your current insert is. I know many dolls just use a thin walled sleeve about 1/4" thick. You will need to find out the diameter of the RD insert and figure out how much you need to trim it.
Siliconefun has a thread showing the permanent vagina Sensex insert. He will also be putting up a tutorial about its use. SF does great tutorials, very instructive........dont miss it!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Thanks, I'll be watching for the review.
The BT capability must be really ramped up to be able to pass a signal through the silicone.

ragingsoul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ragingsoul »

The SenseX can be brought separately I see, 500$. Would it work with any doll with an insert, not a RealDoll?
It just needs to pair with the App right?
As long as the app is running, you could have it play on any device?

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but buying the app and this insert would provide the same experience ((without the head) to any other doll owner that can use an insert. That would be amazing.

Brick

Post by Brick »

ragingsoul wrote:The SenseX can be brought separately I see, 500$. Would it work with any doll with an insert, not a RealDoll?

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but buying the app and this insert would provide the same experience ((without the head) to any other doll owner that can use an insert. That would be amazing.
Well, I dont know how TPE and Silicone interact with each other. I would think as long as there is no chemical reaction, you should be able to use the sensex in other doll types. As long as it fits into the other dolls vaginal orifice.

ragingsoul
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ragingsoul »

Brick wrote:
ragingsoul wrote:The SenseX can be brought separately I see, 500$. Would it work with any doll with an insert, not a RealDoll?

Well, I dont know how TPE and Silicone interact with each other. I would think as long as there is no chemical reaction, you should be able to use the sensex in other doll types. As long as it fits into the other dolls vaginal orifice.
Does buying the private room app gives you access to the moaning sound already?
If I can try it for 20$, before spending another 500$ , I would totally do it.
You can always wrap up the silicone so it doesn't touch the TPE I guess, I think that's a minor issue compare to what it can bring to the table.

my question is more about the Xmode app. Is it now the private room extension of the RealDollx App?

Brick

Post by Brick »

ragingsoul wrote:
Brick wrote:

Does buying the private room app gives you access to the moaning sound already?
If I can try it for 20$, before spending another 500$ , I would totally do it.
You can always wrap up the silicone so it doesn't touch the TPE I guess, I think that's a minor issue compare to what it can bring to the table.

my question is more about the Xmode app. Is it now the private room extension of the RealDollx App?
I believe it is. It gives you a orgasm option on your avatar. However, I would ask Guile@realbotix.com to make sure..

DropDeadDolls
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by DropDeadDolls »

Brick wrote:
Doll Wizard wrote:Spoke to Deb Nd my Enhanced F body will be ready next week! Brick do you have any more pics of the enhanced F Body?
Sure...... :lol:

Brick, can You post pictures of the sense x insert, and what does it cost ?

Thanks
All play and no work makes Jack a doll boy
Gwenna Emily Miller (166)
Dawn Evelyn Carter (143)
Phicens (1/6+1/12)

Brick

Post by Brick »

DropDeadDolls wrote:
Brick wrote:
Doll Wizard wrote:Spoke to Deb Nd my Enhanced F body will be ready next week! Brick do you have any more pics of the enhanced F Body?
Sure...... :lol:

Brick, can You post pictures of the sense x insert, and what does it cost ?

Thanks
You get the insert, the charging plate and the xmode app for your device $499 complete 8)
Attachments
IMG_0791.jpg
IMG_0791.jpg (700.13 KiB) Viewed 3052 times

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

Combined with the animatronic head, this device is a home run. It's the first time I've actually been excited about RealDoll's robotic work, and that's because it focuses on something sexual. No offense and not to downgrade Abyss's awesome work, but the sexual side is what I want these things to move more toward. It's where I thought it would've been moving toward from the beginning, to be honest. It just makes too much sense given what these items are and the main consumer of them.

I hope someday for a lighter body (my dream is under 50 lbs, but I know that's crazy right now) with all of RealDoll X's technology AND sexual movement like this (or better):

https://www.sedoll.com/show-158-sex-bot

Someday.

Brick

Post by Brick »

mrdudeguyman wrote:Combined with the animatronic head, this device is a home run. It's the first time I've actually been excited about RealDoll's robotic work, and that's because it focuses on something sexual. No offense and not to downgrade Abyss's awesome work, but the sexual side is what I want these things to move more toward. It's where I thought it would've been moving toward from the beginning, to be honest. It just makes too much sense given what these items are and the main consumer of them.

I hope someday for a lighter body (my dream is under 50 lbs, but I know that's crazy right now) with all of RealDoll X's technology AND sexual movement like this (or better):

https://www.sedoll.com/show-158-sex-bot

Someday.
Silicone is much denser and heavier than TPE. I dont think that kind of movement will be possble. But, maybe...

INFORMATIONS