Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Tools/objects to help move/transport the doll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

kneehowguys
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Tools/objects to help move/transport the doll?

Post by kneehowguys »

Aside from chairs with wheels or putting a towel underneath her to slide her, what might you recommend? I hear people warn about doll weight all the time and I am trying to think of ways to get around ever having to physically lift the doll by myself.

Something like this maybe? https://www.amazon.com/Cosco-Aluminum-T ... 1HBQJYYAE5

I am trying to get a sense for the most common movements required and the best way to go about them without having to carry her by myself

I plan to put a table next to my bed so I can easily slide her off the bed but I am not sure when else I'll ever move her. I don't have a doll.

Brick

Re: Tools/objects to help move/transport the doll?

Post by Brick »

kneehowguys wrote:Aside from chairs with wheels or putting a towel underneath her to slide her, what might you recommend? I hear people warn about doll weight all the time and I am trying to think of ways to get around ever having to physically lift the doll by myself.

Something like this maybe? https://www.amazon.com/Cosco-Aluminum-T ... 1HBQJYYAE5

I am trying to get a sense for the most common movements required and the best way to go about them without having to carry her by myself

I plan to put a table next to my bed so I can easily slide her off the bed but I am not sure when else I'll ever move her. I don't have a doll.
Strap her to a gurney. They make gurneys that can be made to go verticle and use like a wheel chair. The paramedics have them to go through tight door ways and around tight corners. Then can be adjusted horizontal again and can be adjusted up or down from the ground...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

You can outfit a hand truck too, just need some wood and padding. Secure your lady to the hand truck and go. I have totally gone for a ride that way when visiting the Alottahope ranch.
Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I have one of these convertibles and it works great. But, as Tasha Foxx said, whatever hand truck/dolly you use will require a padded back to prevent certain disasters:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-8 ... /100071520
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS