Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Realdoll Body C doesn't fit new heads like Harmonyx why?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TheDollCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Realdoll Body C doesn't fit new heads like Harmonyx why?

Post by TheDollCollector »

Well the subject pretty much says it. My favorite body is the tall supermodel body from realdoll and I was saving up for it or hoping a very lightly used one appeared when I saw something strange.

I thought all the head attachments were nearly the same on all the realdolls? That's what they claim at least on the site. Yet is says that the Harmonyx will fit all body types except for body type C. Now I'm confused I'm not completely jumping at the Harmonyx because of the price, but it doesn't fit?

So my main question is why does it not fit? Does anyone have a Body C realdoll or have had one? If so is the head attachment any different from any other body type? I have an F body type I picked up almost new and wanted the C next since I thought the heads would be interchangeable, but if they aren't then I'll have to reconsider what my next doll will be.

I'd really appreciate any information anyone might have on what makes the head attachment different on Body C.

(I searched realdoll and got nothing and sent them multiple messages but haven't gotten any answer on this question and I looked on the forum to see if I could find the answer first before but didn't see the question asked before. Maybe someone here has the answer)
Current Lineup
Gynoid Elina Model 12 155cm (2021)
EXdoll Utopia Chiyou Fawn & Utopia Rainbow 145cm minus (2024)

Looking For
Tayu 148 D+

upsux
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Realdoll Body C doesn't fit new heads like Harmonyx why?

Post by upsux »

The only difference, on the working end, between a Face-X and a full head face is that you need to dismount one skull in order to use the other on the doll. So while we're free to swap out skulls between those two there must be something different with the AI head frames as you are finding out. I'm sure Brick will be happy to answer when he sees your post and perhaps there will be good news for you.

Meanwhile, with my Body C, if she were to get a working AI head installed it would be the doll equivalent of Skynet going online.

And we all know how that ends...

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Brick is indeed your best resource for anything Real Doll related, especially AI/Robotix.

*moved topic from Open Forum to Abyss Creations- Real Doll.
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Brick

Post by Brick »

TheDollCollector wrote:Well the subject pretty much says it. My favorite body is the tall supermodel body from realdoll and I was saving up for it or hoping a very lightly used one appeared when I saw something strange.

I thought all the head attachments were nearly the same on all the realdolls? That's what they claim at least on the site. Yet is says that the Harmonyx will fit all body types except for body type C. Now I'm confused I'm not completely jumping at the Harmonyx because of the price, but it doesn't fit?

So my main question is why does it not fit? Does anyone have a Body C realdoll or have had one? If so is the head attachment any different from any other body type? I have an F body type I picked up almost new and wanted the C next since I thought the heads would be interchangeable, but if they aren't then I'll have to reconsider what my next doll will be.

I'd really appreciate any information anyone might have on what makes the head attachment different on Body C.

(I searched realdoll and got nothing and sent them multiple messages but haven't gotten any answer on this question and I looked on the forum to see if I could find the answer first before but didn't see the question asked before. Maybe someone here has the answer)
The Realbotix head will fit on the Body C fine. However, it is a smaller skull than the normal Rd skulls and it will have the pinhead effect. You can use the big hair wig to help average up the size. But you will notice it. I try to tell people to not go above a 32 band size as it puts the shoulders to wide for the head. And the C is a 34 band and a giant, so its going to exaggerate the effect also...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

TheDollCollector
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheDollCollector »

Brick wrote: The Realbotix head will fit on the Body C fine. However, it is a smaller skull than the normal Rd skulls and it will have the pinhead effect. You can use the big hair wig to help average up the size. But you will notice it. I try to tell people to not go above a 32 band size as it puts the shoulders to wide for the head. And the C is a 34 band and a giant, so its going to exaggerate the effect also...
Thanks for getting back to me! Oh now see that makes much more sense then just it doesn't fit.

So it was made for the dolls that were 5'1" and under as they have the 32 and under band size. That makes a lot more sense but that is kind of unfortunate for those of us who like taller women. I mean girls like Taylor Swift looking are most attractive to me she's like 5'10 and half and band sizes of 34B 27 36. Almost exactly a C body and I think that's incredible looking. I mean to me 5'3" is very short and yes I do have an F body currently but that's because I got a phenomenal once in a lifetime deal on it for my first doll and it wasn't the body I would of chosen. Had I ordered it directly which is something I'm considering. I normally I would go for a body C or D as my first choices because of the height and looks (I like the thin tall girls with small to medium chests usually).

Do you know if they'll do something about that in the future or should anyone that has a larger realdoll accept that AI is only being designed for smaller dolls? Just curious it's not something I was planning to get on my next order but it wasn't completely off the table either until now.
Current Lineup
Gynoid Elina Model 12 155cm (2021)
EXdoll Utopia Chiyou Fawn & Utopia Rainbow 145cm minus (2024)

Looking For
Tayu 148 D+

Brick

Post by Brick »

TheDollCollector wrote:
Brick wrote: The Realbotix head will fit on the Body C fine. However, it is a smaller skull than the normal Rd skulls and it will have the pinhead effect. You can use the big hair wig to help average up the size. But you will notice it. I try to tell people to not go above a 32 band size as it puts the shoulders to wide for the head. And the C is a 34 band and a giant, so its going to exaggerate the effect also...
Thanks for getting back to me! Oh now see that makes much more sense then just it doesn't fit.

So it was made for the dolls that were 5'1" and under as they have the 32 and under band size. That makes a lot more sense but that is kind of unfortunate for those of us who like taller women. I mean girls like Taylor Swift looking are most attractive to me she's like 5'10 and half and band sizes of 34B 27 36. Almost exactly a C body and I think that's incredible looking. I mean to me 5'3" is very short and yes I do have an F body currently but that's because I got a phenomenal once in a lifetime deal on it for my first doll and it wasn't the body I would of chosen. Had I ordered it directly which is something I'm considering. I normally I would go for a body C or D as my first choices because of the height and looks (I like the thin tall girls with small to medium chests usually).

Do you know if they'll do something about that in the future or should anyone that has a larger realdoll accept that AI is only being designed for smaller dolls? Just curious it's not something I was planning to get on my next order but it wasn't completely off the table either until now.
There is no plan to increase the skull size of the AI, at this time. They went with a slightly larger than petite size on the skull so it would go on more bod's that RD offered...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

INFORMATIONS