Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real Doll Sizing Guide (Clothes)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Real Doll Sizing Guide (Clothes)

Post by Abyss »

Hi everyone,

I just typed up the sizing info for the new Wicked RealDolls.

JESSICA DRAKE WICKED REALDOLL

Measurements: 35-25.5-37
Height: 5’9”
Shoe size: 8-9*
Dress size: 6 or S/M**

*As with other dolls, most size 8 shoes will fit, but if you wish to put boots on a size 9 will fit better.

**Based on standard size charts the measurements for this doll fit into both size 4 and 6. While these sizes may not be what the actual star wears in real life, they are the sizes that will best fit the doll. It is always better to have the clothes be too big than too small, so it is better to go with the size 6 first and only go smaller if the item is clearly too big.

ALEKTRA BLUE WICKED REALDOLL

Measurements: 36-26-36.5
Height: 5’6”
Shoe size: 8-9*
Dress size: 6 or S/M**

*As with other dolls, most size 8 shoes will fit, but if you wish to put boots on a size 9 will fit better.

**Based on standard size charts the measurements for this doll fit solidly into size 6. While this size may not be what the actual star wears in real life, it is the size that will best fit the doll. It is always better to have the clothes be too big than too small.

KAYLANI LEI WICKED REALDOLL

Measurements: 33-25-34
Height: 4’11”
Shoe size: 6-7*
Dress size: 2 or XS/S**

*As with other dolls, most size 6 shoes will fit, but if you wish to put boots on a size 7 will fit better.

**Based on standard size charts the measurements for this doll fit solidly into size 2. While this size may not be what the actual star wears in real life, it is the size that will best fit the doll. It is always better to have the clothes be too big than too small.

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

ImageThanks AmandaImage

You still need to fix the sizing on the RD-1 B6 though. There's no way you're going to get a 0-2 on her, 3-5 is what I use and it's tight!Image
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Abyss »

Szalinski wrote:ImageThanks AmandaImage

You still need to fix the sizing on the RD-1 B6 though. There's no way you're going to get a 0-2 on her, 3-5 is what I use and it's tight!Image
This is the site I used to determine the doll sizes after I measured them: http://www.womenssizechart.com/

As you can see, body 6, with measurements of 31-24-33 falls squarely into the size 2 category. Keep in mind too that odd numbered sizes are juniors - they're meant for teenagers that haven't finished developing yet. A size 3 is nearly identical to a size 2, but it's cut a bit differently and usually doesn't account for curves.

--Amanda
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Maybe, Amanda, but I got a B6 in the closet that might have a few choice things to say about that website! :lol:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

kamaro2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kamaro2 »

Thanks for the help on the sizing guide. Getting a real doll 2 body A. No specs on it yet for clothes. But there seems to be enough close sizes in the sizing chart that exists to get close.
Question is where to go to get some good clothes that wont break the bank.

Longshot

Post by Longshot »

janesays wrote: Realdoll 2 Body B
5'1"
70lbs. +/- 5lbs.
Breast 32-23-32 C Cup
Dress Size Small 4-6
Shoe Size 7
FYI I purchased about a dozen clothing items for Amber (RD 2 Body B) in size small 4-6 range. All but a few were TO SMALL. The only ones I can use are of the “one size fits all” verity. None of the three pair of size 7 shoes fit (to small also) and that includes the ones Abyss gave me. I’ve just ordered some clothes in the medium size 8-10 and I will report back on how that works for the RD 2 Body B.
May your roots be strong and your branches free to wander.

Here is my Amber’s Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13424

Zoe_RD
Doll
Doll

Post by Zoe_RD »

I don't understand that at all Longshot. Amber is the exact same size as me (I'm a classic body 2) and size 7 shoes fall off of my feet (I wear size 5 shoes normally) and I'd be SWIMMING in size 8 clothes. I wear a size 2-4 or a Small (sometimes even an extra-small).

High heels can be very hard to put on us dolls without stockings though - try putting stockings on Amber first and the shoes will slide on very easily.

--Zoe

Amber Honeybuns
Doll
Doll

Post by Amber Honeybuns »

Thanks Zoe, I tried to tell LS that my feet were NOT FAT and the shoes should fit. The size 6 pumps that Abyss gave will go on my feet when I’m wearing stockings although with the pointy toes my feet do feel a bit scrunched up ( LS worries about pokies). In the picture below I’m wearing the size 6 1/2 tennis shoes that you tried to help put on me for my ride home. Now with the sole inserts removed they fit just fine over my socks.

One pair of size 6 1/2 platform sandals still won’t fit even when wearing nylon stockings. The toe strap is just too tight to go across my foot without compressing my foot like a wet sponge. I think this is just a matter of design selection and if the toe strap had an adjustable buckle like the ankle strap they would have worked perfectly. I believe LS knows what to look for when purchasing my shoes in the future (maybe I’ll just go online and buy them myself). :)

A couple of the small “Escante Bridal Fly-A-Way Babydoll” pieces of lingerie that were made to fasten in the front were just to small. When LS tried to stretch and close in front the fastener broke under the strain. I guess my bosom is just to large for this particular piece. Again this just could be due to sizing variance along manufactures.

I recall reading in your “New Girl on the Block” thread that you hinted at the possibility of starting a fashion tips thread. With your experience you could help new doll owners to make the proper choices when buy clothing for us dolls. Just knowing what type of outfits are easier for our owners to put on us would help them a lot when deciding on outfit purchases.
Attachments
amber01.jpg
amber01.jpg (517.16 KiB) Viewed 15393 times
Even Dolls need love

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Amber Honeybuns wrote:LS worries about pokies
No worries about pokies, as the toes don't have wires like the fingers. The only way to damage the foot, would be to bend it upwards too much, and the foot plate, which reaches about 2/3rd into the foot, could cut through on the bottom.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Longshot

Post by Longshot »

That’s good to know. So is it okay to scrunch the toes up into pointy shoes without having to worry about damaging the feet or toes?
May your roots be strong and your branches free to wander.

Here is my Amber’s Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13424

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

As long as the toes are not bend in crazy ways, or stretched too far, i.e. they're not in a position which could cause tearing, they should be fine.

They could get compressed in tight shoes, so it's key not to leave the shoes on for too much time. But for a photo-shoot, that's fine.
For longer periods of time, like sitting pretty in the room, I always choose open toed high heel sandals, or no shoes at all, with just some seamless socks.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Dollscrazy

Post by Dollscrazy »

Any sizing guide for the new little Wicked doll LUPE...? :oops:
My painting model is a doll... Is that great! ;)
Mélody album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=13587
Mia album: http://www.dollharem.com/dhgallery/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=1504

zeropandaman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by zeropandaman »

thank you for the information!!

Dll_rider

Post by Dll_rider »

on the RD2 that I have I am able to use size 5 shoes with no problem putting them on. Its that they fall off when she is moved around

g love
Former Member

Post by g love »

thanks

INFORMATIONS