Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Another pubic hair question.

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Moki
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Another pubic hair question.

Post by Moki »

I changed my order on my doll to not having pubic hair. Now if later I decide to have pubic hair can I install it permanently. I have read several places where people have used pins but I was just curious as how Abyss installs theirs? I thought I could use just a little dab here and there around the merkin. Can this be done like this or there a better way.

litlluvr
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by litlluvr »

Hey Moki !!

Abyss uses a nylon mesh in which the pubic hair
is attached to. You can use their adhesive (Sil-Poxy)
to attach the pubic hair mesh to the doll. Of course,
you want to apply the adhesive sparingly to the mesh.
Since the pubic hair mesh is being applied to a curved
surface, the straight pins are being used to hold it into
place while the adhesive dries.

Abyss does sell pubic hair patches in it's Accessory section...

Take care!! litlluvr, Yoshe, And getting closer to being home...
Amiko.

Alinco

Post by Alinco »

Hello,

I have just ordered two pubic hair patches for my doll in brunette, I have been told by amanda at abyss that the best way to attach them would be to use one part adesive. I was told to use sparingly because in close up photography the glue can be seen by the flash.

if your doll has not entered production yet, my advice would be to get abyss to atach her pubes. If your doing them yourself, then my advice would be to use the glue sparingly, because once the stuff cures its cured and you cant go back and change it easily.

I hope this doesnt put you off wanting hair there.

All The Best

Alinco & Lenna

Gizmo10

Post by Gizmo10 »

Moki,
Since I use different color wigs on mine, I take that color hair I got from brushing the wig and use a thin coating of peach jam to attach it. Let it sit overnight and you have a solid attachment that can be removed with warm water. It blends in to the point you can't see it and it doesn't hurt the doll at all.
Gizmo10
P.S. It tastes good too.

bozzaa69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re:

Post by bozzaa69 »

Gizmo10 wrote:Moki,
Since I use different color wigs on mine, I take that color hair I got from brushing the wig and use a thin coating of peach jam to attach it. Let it sit overnight and you have a solid attachment that can be removed with warm water. It blends in to the point you can't see it and it doesn't hurt the doll at all.
Gizmo10
P.S. It tastes good too.
Excellent idea. I've been using a little bit of Vaseline to stick it there. Stay's good enough for taking pics, that's about it. I'll try the jam.

INFORMATIONS