Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Poll: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

How satisfied are you with your Realdoll ?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 am

Couldn't be happier
51%
More satisfied than expected
26%
I got what I paid for
11%
Less satisfied than expected
6%
I'd rather have my money back!
6%

Total votes: 35

plastik23

Re: Poll: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll?

Post by plastik23 »

i had a hard time voting between "couldn't be happier" and "more satisfied than expected". i bought my b5 a month ago and she's absolutely gorgeous. the only problems i've had was with her left leg, the seam had some mold release in it and i had it pull it out and refill it with 2-part. the left eye seems to be set back in the socket a bit so i need to put something behind the eye so it protrudes properly (i've tried this with masterpiece and regular eyes). and like others, the velcro pads came off the inside of the face almost immediately. i'm going to try either using 1-part or rtv adhesive to keep them in place.

other than that she has a great skin tone, beautiful features, and is much more realistic than the boytoy i had before.

abyss has been very help with anything i've ever needed, with matt even calling me personally to coach me through repairs and to talk shop. their entire staff are very professional, helpful, and really give a damn about their customers.

should i choose to buy another doll or replace my b5 i will be sticking with abyss without reserve.

soragesum
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Poll: How satisfied are you with your Realdoll?

Post by soragesum »

I voted for couldn't be happier. Although with one caveat... While she keeps me happy by keeping my balls drained :twisted:... Even with the durabily improvements.. I wish the dolls were even mor durable. Make them practically indestructible..able to withstand any position.. And then they will be perfect.

INFORMATIONS