Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Talking my wife into a real doll

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

swtato
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Talking my wife into a real doll

Post by swtato »

I am just dying to purchase a Real Doll! My wife is fairly open minded but I am not sure she would like me buying a sex doll.

If the ladies, or anybody else could please give me some advice on some sales techniques to talk my wife into letting me purchase one of these beatiful dolls. I would appreciate any thoughts or ideas!

After seeing the doll Timothius's got I just want to run out and buy one but I need to keep the lady at home happy as well!

Kia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kia »

I am sort of in the same boat, but I am trying to talk my husband into getting one. Maybe someday though...who knows!

Kia

swtato
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by swtato »

Kia, What are the reasons you tell him he should buy one? Maybe I can use the same reasoning on my wife! :)

Glory

Post by Glory »

I'm pretty easy, as long as he told me I wouldn't be getting laid any less after we got a doll he could have as many as he wanted.

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

That's two women who are trying to talk husbands into RDoll.
If someone is not bisexual, I don't understand why wife would want one, and I don't understand why husband would need much convincing.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Inkling wrote:That's two women who are trying to talk husbands into RDoll. If someone is not bisexual, I don't understand why wife would want one, and I don't understand why husband would need much convincing.
I don't think you need to be bi or gay to love RDs. I think they're gorgeous, amazing, sexy and photograph amazingly real. I want to see my husband have as much pleasure as he can--what guy wouldn't love to be with 2 women at once? But I don't want to mess up our marriage or cause emotional problems, so a Realdoll is a good solution. Plus, if I don't feel like it or it's that time of the month, it's time to call in our "girlfriend."

Rainy

tmech
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tmech »

Rainy, the world needs more women like you : )

BTW, you have any sisters?

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

No, but maybe Glory and Kia do :D

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

Inkling wrote:That's two women who are trying to talk husbands into RDoll.
Make that three. Realgirl is in this situation also. She would love to have a doll, but he has absolutely no interest.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Maybe us girls should band together and approach Matt for a discount on our Realdolls. We can always say the magic password, TDF sent us :wink:

Hey JR, we went out with a couple from Houston last night, and sure enough they sounded nothing like JR in "Dallas." :D The wife said she was teasing some guy from Austin about being from TX and he actually looked at her & said, "Don't mess with Texas." She told him, "Hey, I'm from Houston myself!!!" :wink:

Rainy

Glory

Post by Glory »

Raingirl wrote:No, but maybe Glory and Kia do :D
No sisters here.

After I was born my parents knew better than to risk having another that would turn out like me :twisted:

dollforum
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

talking wife into..

Post by dollforum »

yes if anyone has good lines re what I could say to the wife that would be great...

I'd be afraid she'd call me a perv or something lol..

we've been together 5+ years, not much sex going on w/me and her anymore (hey what's the cure for that??)... still want some, don't want to cheat on her w/ a real other woman (+ headaches of a mistress) .. so a RD is perfect solution..

ideas re how one should delicately approach the situation?

Kia
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Kia »

I would start off by showing her the site. Let her know what they look like, kind of get her first reaction to them. Then, depending on what she thinks, go from there.

My husbands main concern is the cost, but maybe someday I can talk him into it. Only time will tell.

Yes, I have 2 sisters as a matter of fact...one is married (24 years old) and the other is my baby sister, still in high school..so, no going there!

Luckily, my husband knows I am a perv at heart. I don't think much could shock him when it comes to me..hehe

Kia

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

I think it depends on the communication between you and your wife. She needs to think you are not "replacing" her with the Realdoll, that you don't think she's ugly or fat compared to the Realdoll, and that you still love her and don't want to give up your marriage. If you make her feel comfortable I'm sure you will have better luck!

Rainy

dollforum
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dollforum »

thanks... good ideas... appreciate it kia .... agree raindoll...

my wife's from japan, very naive, she'd likely have her feelings hurt no matter what I said .... i called abyss, the woman there was nice to talk to, she suggested maybe have my wife watch the hbo realsex episodes, in which the dolls are apparently mentioned a lot...

see this is a good option i think, eg in a happy marriage, though not much sex anymore, and, i want to be good and not cheat, besides its not the kind of person i am ... but i do want an outlet, and this looks like a nifty toy to me ...

hmm imagine you're married a few years to someone in their 20s, they are still bright eyed and naive... hard to get them to accept idea of a surrogate type of thing w/rd i think..

though, appreciate any other good ideas... i'd really like to get one... eg if I was single, I'd go ahead and order one immediately, since I can... but w/a wife who might be feelings-hurt, i wouldn't want that... well maybe i can run the idea by her in a low key way? at least, tell her about them, see what her reaction is. ... i know though, if she wanted some guy doll I'd personally be really pissed off tho ... tough call!

INFORMATIONS