Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Real Doll Appearing on House MD!! (This Monday)

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Abyss
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Real Doll Appearing on House MD!! (This Monday)

Post by Abyss »

Hi Everybody :)

We're excited to announce that one of our Real Dolls' will be appearing on House MD this up coming Monday!! (Apr. 16th 9/8C)

Make sure you tune in :)

http://www.fox.com/house/

Here are the spec's of the doll appearing on the show.

Body 7 (see exhibit A)
Face 14 "Rui" (see exhibit A)
Med Skin Tone
Hazel Brown Eyes
Rose Eye Shadow
Light Eye Liner
Brown Eye Liner
Natural Lips
French Manicure Nails
Hair Style 0706
Brunette Hair Color
Attachments
house.jpg
house.jpg (9.56 KiB) Viewed 7151 times
Abyss Creations, LLC.
Sales - sales@realdoll.com (All Sales)
Media - media@realdoll.com (All Media Requests)
Phone - (760) 471 8418
Address -Abyss Creations
475 East Carmel Street
San Marcos, CA 92078

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Re: Real Doll Appearing on House MD!! (This Monday)

Post by AlyDolly »

AWESOME! :multi:
I'v been recording Realdoll appearances on tv shows and in moives since I was 12yrs old when I saw that Real Sex show on HBO!
Guss ill have another one to add to the list now.
Cant wait to see it.
Thanks for the heads up!
Congratulations !
:glou:
Attachments
Capture1.JPG
Capture1.JPG (38.53 KiB) Viewed 7126 times
Capture2.JPG
Capture2.JPG (49.05 KiB) Viewed 7126 times
Capture3.JPG
Capture3.JPG (44.27 KiB) Viewed 7126 times
Capture4.JPG
Capture4.JPG (54.88 KiB) Viewed 7126 times

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the info and link. :) Not too sure when/if it'll show here in the UK but thanks for the heads up. :thumbs_up:

Nice pics as well thanks Aly. :thumbs_up:

Mr Mxyzptlk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mr Mxyzptlk »

I have never watched that show. I will set my DVR to see Rui. Good job Abyss on the promotion. With all the people that watch that show I am sure there will be a ton on new customers. :glou:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Wonder what context the doll will appear in? Let me know about what all happens.

That looks just like a CT Scan machine in your pics up there, we have several at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center campus I work at. They are always so busy, and they are big money makers for the hospital, at least the CT Scan techs told me that, they all are so pleasant to talk to, even in spite of being so busy. They can handle the stress and many things that come at them in a shift well, all the inconveniences and unforseen things, like stat head scans, stat scans on patients coming in the ED, etc. I work in Environmental, so many various areas of the hospital I have done work in, so I meet a lot of various workers in many departments there.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

narcissus wrote:Wonder what context the doll will appear in? Let me know about what all happens.

Heres a promo for the episode.
From what i can tell from only this promo its about a guy in love with his realdoll.
Just like in the film E.T the man and the doll are somehow conected.
If the doll feels pain he feels pain aswell.
So the Doctors take the doll to the hospital to examine her to find out if there's more than meets the eye about this doll.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Something about the doll makes him cry blood maybe? Probably something traumatic or somthinbg of that nature

Remind me of Mark Ryden's paintings, some from his Blood: Miniature Paintings of Sorrow and Fear:

Dr. Barrett G. Haik, director of the University of Tennessee's Hamilton Eye Institute, says there is an answer, sort of. He says "crying blood," a condition called haemolacria, is common in people who have experienced extreme trauma or who have recently had a serious head injury.
from: http://articles.cnn.com/2009-09-03/heal ... =PM:HEALTH

All hte pain/trauma Ryden went through with a divorce I think it was, he said he was surprised he wasn't covered in blood it was so painful - something like that can't remember exactly it's been many years since I last read up on those particular works of his, but it came about out of that. Maybe the guy in the show maybe had something similiar he went through and it affected him in such a way to go be with dolls and cry blood?? :?

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

Cool :!: That will actually make the show worth watching. Don't get me wrong, the show itself is good. I just can't stand the main character.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Joe Bin wrote:Cool :!: That will actually make the show worth watching. Don't get me wrong, the show itself is good. I just can't stand the main character.
I knew a girl from an online O'ism forum that was really into him, but I don't think he's attractive at all, I don't know what the ones that are attracted to him in that way see in his appearance that does attact them. :?

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

my mom loves this show(as do i house is awesome because he can be such an ass sometimes..XD i love how brutally honest he is!! XD ) and she told me about it when she saw the preview from this past week's episode ^^ can't wait!!!

btw aside from CSI: NY what other shows are there that featured a RealDoll in it?? i wish someone would do one with a woman with a Male RealDoll....>.> i'd gladly take the part with my guy!! XD hehehehe :twisted:

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

Abyss wrote:Hi Everybody :)

We're exciting to announce that one of our Real Dolls' will be appearing on House MD this up coming Monday!! (Apr. 16th 9/8C)

Make sure you tune in :)

http://www.fox.com/house/

Here are the spec's of the doll appearing on the show.

Body 7 (see exhibit A)
Face 14 "Rui" (see exhibit A)
Med Skin Tone
Hazel Brown Eyes
Rose Eye Shadow
Light Eye Liner
Brown Eye Liner
Natural Lips
French Manicure Nails
Hair Style 0706
Brunette Hair Color
Thanks for the heads up guys :thumbs_up: I'll look out for it :)
1jayjay wrote:Thanks for the info and link. :) Not too sure when/if it'll show here in the UK but thanks for the heads up. :thumbs_up:
It should be on Sky about the same time here in the UK jayjay :)
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

LorileiXAlec wrote:my mom loves this show(as do i house is awesome because he can be such an ass sometimes..XD i love how brutally honest he is!! XD ) and she told me about it when she saw the preview from this past week's episode ^^ can't wait!!!

btw aside from CSI: NY what other shows are there that featured a RealDoll in it?? i wish someone would do one with a woman with a Male RealDoll....>.> i'd gladly take the part with my guy!! XD hehehehe :twisted:
My name is Earl had a Realdoll that they turned into a old RealDoll. and Workaholics had one called Sigourney Beaver but I think they destroyed her though. http://workaholics.tumblr.com/post/1195 ... ney-beaver
oh when I was checking the spelling with google I found this http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... view=print
so I guess there is a good bit of them that are TV Stars.

LorileiXAlec
Former Member

Post by LorileiXAlec »

thanQ kagami!! ^^ what kind of show is workaholics??

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

kharn wrote:[Thanks for the heads up guys :thumbs_up: I'll look out for it :)
1jayjay wrote:Thanks for the info and link. :) Not too sure when/if it'll show here in the UK but thanks for the heads up. :thumbs_up:
It should be on Sky about the same time here in the UK jayjay :)

Thanks for the info Kharn, very good of you, :) I'll keep my eyes peeled for it now. :D

Joe Bin
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Joe Bin »

I just finished watching House. It was a pretty good episode. :thumbs_up: One thing that stands out in my memory from the show, is that if you send a photo to abyss, they will make your doll look like the person in that photo for an extra couple grand. I wonder if that is so, or just creative license for the show.
Also learned that apparently I shouldn't be using tap water in my neti pot :oops:

INFORMATIONS