Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Idea for drying out and cleaning the vagina

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Inuyasha

Idea for drying out and cleaning the vagina

Post by Inuyasha »

Hi guys,
I recently came across an old stream that was talking about cleaning the vagina out after, well, you know...lol. Anyway, one of the things that was discussed was how to get the inside dry after cleaning. There isn't much airflow inside after you finish cleaning her, since she is going to tend to close back up. For some reason the thought occurred to me that you could use a speculum (For those who don't know what a speculum is, it is a gynecologist tool that is used to spread and open the vagina for examinations) to hold her open for a bit and then use a hair dryer on cool or just a little warm to blast air in there and dry her out in a hurry. Also, with a speculum in place you would have both hands free to use a narrow dowel with terry cloth, a sponge, etc. on it to really clean her out well or dry her out pretty well (Get yourself a headlamp and you will be styling when you need to clean her). There are clear plastic disposable speculums you can buy from medical supply companies over the internet (You could probably use it for years though, since you don't have to worry about cross infection). I think they are adjustable, so you can set it so it won't open her to far, and even if they aren't, I can't imagine it opening so wide when set that it would tear her, because that would be very painful for a person if it opened that wide. There are also ones made of metal that are a bit pricier. The plastic ones look to be about $7 each and the metal ones are about $10. Metal and plastic ones come in different sizes, small, medium and large. I don't know if that is the size of the speculum or the size opening it makes. I would guess it is the former rather than the latter. The small speculums might fit around back as well if you need to hold her backside open for cleaning. If somebody gets one and it works well, be sure to let us all know. I will order for Sonia, but it will be 5 months before I will find out whether it works. "Sonia, time to for your examination...lol"

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

All you have to do is spread her legs and she opens up.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

superx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by superx »

This sounds wierd, and looks even stranger, but I used the tongue to hold it open so it could dry out.......seemed to work well

Thomas44

Post by Thomas44 »

Oh! :D Just leave the legs spread? 8O

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

This is also a good sex tip. Legs together for tighter fit.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Idea for drying out and cleaning the vagina

Post by Kira-sama »

Older thread, but has good advice. A speculum is what I will be using when I wash and dry my doll's vagina/anus. Can never really wash her vagina or anus that well of all the fluids.

Fitz62
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Fitz62 »

I have a Sanhui 168 with built in and here's what I do and it has worked great for the 9 months I have had her.

I use a douche tool (From Abyss/Realdoll) to clean her on the toilet, using it once with water then with water mixed with a sex toy cleaner/disinfectant. Then 2 more times with water, Then I lay her down and use rolled up paper towels and press those in and pull out at least three times. I tried the blower for inflating a mattress, but I did not think it worked that well, and I saw on the forum that one person was using the reusable silicone drying packets so I bought some from Amazon. After the paper towels, I put two of those in the cavity and so far no mold or moldy smell and you don't have to leave the doll out waiting on a blower or aquarium pump. The silicone packets are reusable, once they turn pinkish, put in the microwave until they turn blue again.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBUWJV2/re ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

Fitz

Kira-sama
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Kira-sama »

Fitz62 wrote:I have a Sanhui 168 with built in and here's what I do and it has worked great for the 9 months I have had her.

I use a douche tool (From Abyss/Realdoll) to clean her on the toilet, using it once with water then with water mixed with a sex toy cleaner/disinfectant. Then 2 more times with water, Then I lay her down and use rolled up paper towels and press those in and pull out at least three times. I tried the blower for inflating a mattress, but I did not think it worked that well, and I saw on the forum that one person was using the reusable silicone drying packets so I bought some from Amazon. After the paper towels, I put two of those in the cavity and so far no mold or moldy smell and you don't have to leave the doll out waiting on a blower or aquarium pump. The silicone packets are reusable, once they turn pinkish, put in the microwave until they turn blue again.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NBUWJV2/re ... s9dHJ1ZQ==

Fitz
Those look interesting, but do they dry quickly? There is something I noticed about the air mattress pump. It dries best when it starts blowing warm air. The hot air evaporates some of the moisture. Kind of like a hot air hand dryer in restrooms. I use mine with the end of a gas siphon tube I cut off, push it all the way in, and pull it out slowly. I do this several times. When the blower gets hot or the tube gets warm, I quickly remove the tube and pump and let them cool off. If I leave the tube in there for longer, the TPE will start to deform/get stringy on the labia. Only had this happen once and since I figured it out, it hasn't happened again. Also, when I start using the pump alone, it can range anywhere from a few minutes to no more than 15 minutes. Sometimes a few minutes longer when I use tampons before using the pump.

INFORMATIONS