Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Greater Toronto Area members

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

WorkingMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Greater Toronto Area members

Post by WorkingMan »

Im sure Garth and I arent the only ones. Just a heads up incase you havent seen a real doll in person. Seduction at 577 Yonge downtown has one on display. They are advertising it in the Toronto Sun. No idea if its for sale or just a store prop. Im thinking about going and taking a look since Ive never seen one in person. I hope its not behind glass or anything stupid.

pat

Post by pat »

workingman,
Im in the GTA and I havent seen one either, than again I,ve never seen a foam, latex or inflatable. I,m really new to this, but fron what ive seen and heard so far Its just what I,m looking for

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

I'm guessing the doll is behind glass, or that you are prevented from physical contact in some other way. You would have to be crazy to allow the thundering hordes to feel her up. She probably wouldn't last too long with that much handling. Not to mention the psychotic, violent motherfuckers. Mark has some stories to tell about the adult shows, in which guys haul off and smack the shit out of his dolls right there in front of him. Matt might have had the same problem if not for the security guard.
Jack Worthington Rabbit, Esq.

WorkingMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WorkingMan »

LOL man, I guess your right. If it were MY doll, it would be behind glass to protect it from the crazies. Im sure if I asked nicely they would allow me to just get a quick feel. Only one way to find out :) I hope others get a chance to go down and see it.

I work downtown, so maybe this week in the afternoon I can pop over for a look see before rush hour.

WorkingMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WorkingMan »

Ugh.... woke up feeling sick as a dog. I felt it coming. Damn flu. Called in sick today and probably will tomorow. Looks like I wont be able to go until next week. *sigh* I hate being sick.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

I think JR's right. You won't be able to touch, but at least you'll be able to see!!!
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

pat

Post by pat »

HI ALL

I called Seductions, or what ever the places name is, on Younge St today.
They are asking 12.500 for the RD, they have a fomie for 1000 a French Madam for 700 and other various goodies between the 3 and 500 range. All this acording to Ben the Mgr, he is there from 10-5 all wk I belive.

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

What would that be in US dollars?

pat

Post by pat »

NO
, thats CDN funds

jackrabbit
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by jackrabbit »

I was not asking which currency you were talking about, having assumed that a store in toronto would be asking for canadian dollars. I was asking what the price would be in US dollars, since I don't know the exchange rate.

Let me rephrase the question: given that the price listed is canadian dollars, what would be the equivalent amount in US dollars at the current exchange rate?

pat

Post by pat »

sorry, I read you wrong. in U.S funds that would be about 10.000, exchange as of today is about 24cents on the dollar. When I called to find out the price I told him it was pretty steep, but all I got was, shipping was over 1000, plus customs plus plus plus. If I read the prices on RD correctly(5,999) Then at 24% youd save about 2500-3000 to bring it in your self.

guy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by guy »

Ahem...
at today's rate of 1.29 %, the price of the Toronto store dolls would be:

RealDoll, $9,237.18 USD ($12,000. CND)

Foamy, $769.77 USD ($1,000. CND)

French Madam, $538.76 USD ($700. CND)

Goodies from $2.30 USD to $384.82 USD ($3. to $500. CND)

Guy

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

guy wrote:Ahem...
at today's rate of 1.29 %, the price of the Toronto store dolls would be:

RealDoll, $9,237.18 USD Guy
What is the 1.29%?

This is a new one isn't it for Matt to supply dolls for resale in a shop? Presumably he has to sell to them cheaper than he does to us, and they then attach a 33% mark-up.

What is the sales-tax in Canada?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

WorkingMan
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by WorkingMan »

Sales tax in Ontario is 15%. (8% Goods & Services Tax, 7% Provincial Sales Tax)

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Wow! He was serious?! I got my Latex Lolita from Seduction.ca several months ago. While I was talking with the store manager on the phone, he said that they were getting a Real Doll soon, but I was skeptical that they were actually getting one of THE real dolls. Cool!

INFORMATIONS