Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Introducing Ella

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Introducing Ella

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Fabulous party dress, have a great night,

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Ella says thank you. She looked so beautiful too.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Ella looking absolutely hot.
Attachments
B1B40340-CE3D-4CFA-B9F4-7E6E5CEBD4CF.jpeg
B1B40340-CE3D-4CFA-B9F4-7E6E5CEBD4CF.jpeg (1.99 MiB) Viewed 1660 times

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi oneparrot2many,

I’m glad you bumped this thread as I nearly missed it! You are so lucky to have a beautiful girl like Ella in your life. You certainly capture her charm in your pictures of her. I remember thinking how beautiful the Jenny face was when I first started lurking in late 2003 and it’s great to see that it remained an option for many years afterwards. By the way, back in June you asked how many people have their ladies in a bra most of the time. My Claire Marie wears a sports bra with holes cut in it so her nipples aren’t compressed. It’s soft and has wide straps, so there isn’t anything to dent her silicone. The sports bra gives excellent support, which is needed, as in the years before she started wearing it her breasts developed compression tears under them.

Regards,

Dave.

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

DaveC wrote:Hi oneparrot2many,

I’m glad you bumped this thread as I nearly missed it! You are so lucky to have a beautiful girl like Ella in your life. You certainly capture her charm in your pictures of her. I remember thinking how beautiful the Jenny face was when I first started lurking in late 2003 and it’s great to see that it remained an option for many years afterwards. By the way, back in June you asked how many people have their ladies in a bra most of the time. My Claire Marie wears a sports bra with holes cut in it so her nipples aren’t compressed. It’s soft and has wide straps, so there isn’t anything to dent her silicone. The sports bra gives excellent support, which is needed, as in the years before she started wearing it her breasts developed compression tears under them.

Regards,

Dave.
Hello Dave ty for the compliments on my love Ella. I tell you tin cure really keeps you on your toes with silicone. Yes all my ladies wear a bra just because they should. But I really believe it helps to support there beautiful breasts. To me that is the only face for me. It is perfect! And the body five is perfect for me.
Cheers

oneparrot2many
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by oneparrot2many »

Awe so beautiful
Attachments
545BCBA9-CE99-4859-8114-1091F15C4A1D.jpeg
545BCBA9-CE99-4859-8114-1091F15C4A1D.jpeg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1204 times

INFORMATIONS