Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Fixed or removable?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Ionut8419

Fixed or removable?

Post by Ionut8419 »

What's you guy's opinion on a built-in or a removable vagina? I feel like the built in one would look better but it seems like it would be difficult to maintain. What do you think on this?

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Fixed or removable?

Post by Nescio50 »

In regards to a RealDoll, I would opt for the insert, as to my knowledge* a fixed vagina for a RealDoll is just an insert glued to be fixed.

*please correct me if I'm wrong!

Brick

Post by Brick »

Yup, you are wrong. A vaginal canal is formed in the doll and the labia is glued to the opening of the canal. Look at my factory of dreams thread and you will see a pic of the Labia being glued in. In my opinion, permanent vagina's are much more realistic looking. However, they also come with much more care of cleaning (Douching Out) and there are some wear and tear issue's you have to deal with. You can re-core the canal and glue on a new labia, but it is rather labor intensive. And depending on how often you use the doll would indicate the wear. Yearly insert replacements are free from abyss for as long as you own the doll, so that's a definite perk for getting removable and cleaning is a easy!
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Zebo wrote:Yup, you are wrong.
Thank you for correcting me :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS