Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delivery embarrassment?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

TP876

Re: Delivery embarrassment?

Post by TP876 »

I think that from everyone's different story we can conclude that there is a chance someone could figure out you were getting a sex doll delivered, but it's pretty unlikely. My advice would be to face those qualms and get your doll. The twelve days from the time Abyss told me Julie was ready to be shipped and the time her crate was in my living room was really trying but once she was here it was all worth it. And any good manufacturer who wants your business will be willing to answer any questions about your concerns.

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

Mishka1965 wrote:My UPS and Fedex guys know what's in the box, and even know me by name now! - another doll for you sir!

With Abyss, just drive down and have them load her in the car like I did!

Parking lot of Abyss/RealDoll
Hi, also it would be Mr. Klee's car, the car of the representative of Abyss Creations in Germany. Usually Mr. Klee finishes this orders after some telephone calls and/or e-mails by delivery to the doorstep. A delivery embrassment is rather improbably. :)

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Ekkehard wrote: Hi, also it would be Mr. Klee's car, the car of the representative of Abyss Creations in Germany. Usually Mr. Klee finishes this orders after some telephone calls and/or e-mails by delivery to the doorstep. A delivery embrassment is rather improbably. :)
Did you tell him you don`t want the realdoll crate?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Actually when Nina was shipped to me. The FedEx delivery person asked if she was a mattress.

Around the time I plan on ordering a YM 170 CM body. I'm thinking of getting a new bedroom set, new mattress, and 4 foot memory foam/bean bag chair for the living room. So they will hopefully not be aware of whats in the box when it arrives.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Honestly who gives a fuk what these people think you guys are all over thinking it.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Mishka1965 wrote:My UPS and Fedex guys know what's in the box, and even know me by name now! - another doll for you sir!

With Abyss, just drive down and have them load her in the car like I did!

Parking lot of Abyss/RealDoll

You have a good eye for large things.
You should have seen the guy's face - who walked by her at the gas station close to Bakersfield! Man that was priceless!

She is the BodyF

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

Ironically, no one mistakes who's Heather belongs to.
She also fits really nice in those seats - glad I did take that day trip!

Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

apn12
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by apn12 »

I pick Flossie from Airport. Truck man help me to put her my car, We have nothing discussion at box substance.

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

@Pron,

the delivery to the doorstep was a service of "Intimate Moments" ex "World of Erotic" and didn't contain the crate. Recently the crate can be additionally ordered. The original text from "Intimate Moments":
"Versand
Der Versand Ihrer RealDoll erfolgt in der Regel durch unseren exklusiven Lieferservice. So können Sie sich auch bei der Lieferung sicher sein, dass die größtmögliche Diskretion gewahrt bleibt. Ob mit oder ohne die massive Luftfrachtkiste – ganz wie Sie es wünschen!"
English translation:
"Shipping
The shipping of your RealDoll takes place normally by our exclusive delivery service. So you can be certain also with the delivery that the utmost discretion remains maintained. Whether completely with or without the massive air freight box - like you desire!"

Well it didn't matter to me as my doll was delivered. Before the delivery I agonized how I get the box into my home without problems. But the doll arrived in a car like a normal passenger, only the travel clothing gone back again. Therefore: No problems with the crate, no embarassment. I had no need for additional ordering the crate and I didn't say anything. :)

I believe you understand me why I thought at the first moment may be it's Mr. Klee's car. :wink:

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Ekkehard wrote:@Pron,

the delivery to the doorstep was a service of "Intimate Moments" ex "World of Erotic" and didn't contain the crate. Recently the crate can be additionally ordered. The original text from "Intimate Moments":
"Versand
Der Versand Ihrer RealDoll erfolgt in der Regel durch unseren exklusiven Lieferservice. So können Sie sich auch bei der Lieferung sicher sein, dass die größtmögliche Diskretion gewahrt bleibt. Ob mit oder ohne die massive Luftfrachtkiste – ganz wie Sie es wünschen!"
English translation:
"Shipping
The shipping of your RealDoll takes place normally by our exclusive delivery service. So you can be certain also with the delivery that the utmost discretion remains maintained. Whether completely with or without the massive air freight box - like you desire!"

Well it didn't matter to me as my doll was delivered. Before the delivery I agonized how I get the box into my home without problems. But the doll arrived in a car like a normal passenger, only the travel clothing gone back again. Therefore: No problems with the crate, no embarassment. I had no need for additional ordering the crate and I didn't say anything. :)

I believe you understand me why I thought at the first moment may be it's Mr. Klee's car. :wink:
Thanks Ekkehard!
I will ask him to deliver the doll with the crate if possible as I have enough space to use the crate as storage.
As I read the German text my understanding is customers can choose if they want the crate (for free) or you can get your doll delivered on the passenger seat (and brought in your home as free extra service).

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

@Pron,

yes now the customers have the possibility to choose.

menvy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by menvy »

I saw the post about the doll that was damaged and strapped down to a wood pallet. Destroyed and putting stuff in the open. lol

I remember on a holiday a few years back i ordered a couple robot vaccums that got stuck in a city I had to call UPS and sort it out... they had me explain what was exactly in the box so they could investigate and try to find it. They were found destroyed the shipping labels were destroyed. Im just thinking, what fun would it be to explain this box. Mine is in production.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Mishka1965 wrote: You should have seen the guy's face - who walked by her at the gas station close to Bakersfield! Man that was priceless!
Mishka
Hah, when I was moving, I stopped for gas one last time before I got to the house, and ran in for a drink cause by then I had been in the car 8 hours and I was thirsty... well when I parked up, i was between some cars, but no one was in them.. But when I got back, some cars had left, and the driver had got back in the pickup a couple down from me, and no sooner that he started his car, he spotted dolls, rolled down the window, and literally CLIMBED out of his truck, half his body out the window to take a good long look at these sexy things... I felt embarrassed as fuck and was super happy I had dark shades and a hat (incognito mode).. Couldn't haul ass outta there too fast cause of traffic.. But seeing that expression of life-changing realization reminded me of when I discovered dolls one random night on the internet... I wonder if pickup truck dude, just 20 miles west, has a doll of his own now. Very well might :lol:

I think an overwhelming percentage of the population isn't ready, and you still gotta have balls or just no other choice, to go outside with some dolls. But even so, the people you wouldn't expect to be into them, are into them. Just won't admit.

It comes full circle... the UPS guy delivering your doll? There's a chance he might have a doll, might want a doll, or at least know what he's delivering and is cool with it. Unless someone is a part of the groups that have some fucking agenda against us (<removed, Rule 3b>), they probably either don't care, or find it mildly interesting.

oh and @TP876... sorry for our exchange the other night. I was drunk and belligerent. It happens, but I wish it didn't. Let's just... put that behind us.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 3b

ZZZZ
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ZZZZ »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:I felt embarrassed as fuck and was super happy I had dark shades and a hat (incognito mode)..
It's amazing what a hat can do to reduce social anxiety. :thumbs_up:
  • Physically, it cuts off lines of sight - so you don't have people constantly trying to make eye contact with you.
  • A hat also sends the message, "I don't want to engage with you, you fucking random person."
If you're expecting a doll delivery, put on a hat before answering the door (or going to the shipping hub). Coats are also good that way.

Winkelman
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Winkelman »

Apugo wrote:If they ask what it is, put on a stone-cold face, look them dead in the eye and say, "It's a sex doll."
Indeed, that's the perfect retort. Situation 100% diffused.

INFORMATIONS