Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Delivery embarrassment?

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Ionut8419

Delivery embarrassment?

Post by Ionut8419 »

Ok guys, how did you get up the courage of ordering your doll? What I mean is, I work fulltime and more than likely wouldn't be at home to accept delivery. I would likely have to go pick it up from some kind of storage depot where I have no doubt it would be labeled as "mannequin" or "Abyss creations". The people working there will know it's a sexdoll and I would be shamed. I equally couldn't risk it getting left with a neighbor by some careless courier. If I import a doll from an Asian country no doubt it will be examined by customs and have it's contents clearly labeled on the outside and again, I would have to face a delivery driver/depot workers. What are the best ways to get your doll delivered discreetly?

ps...I know every manufacturer will be different but I'm talking in general.

SynDaverlover765

Re: Delivery embarrassment?

Post by SynDaverlover765 »

I think this thread will help you plus it is funny too. https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =1&t=68489

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

They don't put sex doll on the packaging. Who cares anyway. Someone somewhere knows what is in there no matter what! No need to be embarrased, it's your life.
And your business. Noone will care what is in there more than you do. The boxes are discreet and not labeled sex doll. Even if someone knew what is in there, probably means they have one too. So get the doll of your dreams and enjoy her to the fullest!

After you order your doll trepidation will be replaced with excitement and shopping too!

So relax pick your favorite configuration and enjoy.

P.S if you feel embarrased how will enjoy all the shopping, and cuddle time that your new lady doll is sure to demand.

Cheers and happy hunting
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I had the same concern when I ordered my girl. But, as Samara said, there wasn't anything on the box to indicate that it was a sex doll. On top of that, the delivery lady was really busy (as they all are) and didn't give a shit what was in the box. So don't worry about it at all. Once you set eyes on your girl, all your concerns will melt away. It's really THAT worth it.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Great advice Samara,

Really, there's no reason to feel embarrassed. It will be a very short moment, will probably be a thousand times less embarrassing than you expect, and will very soon be eclipsed by days of pure happiness and the start of a beautiful new relationship.

Personally i went to pick up my last one at the Airport to make sure she wouldn't get bumped.
I think the two lady clerks there knew what it was seeing as they were a bit uncomfortable at first.
That quickly changed when they saw how easygoing i was about all of it and it became business as usual within a matter of seconds... if you're awkward about it then it will probably be an awkward experience.

Why would it matter that some random nobody you'll never see again in your life might or might not know that some random dude they'll forget about in five hours ordered a love doll? They most likely deliver one of those every few days...

Really, don't sweat it... it's all in your head!

:glou:

ZD

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

The boxes are unlabeled except for the shipping directions (fragile, this way up, etc.) My WM dolls only had WM and some numbers written on the box. So it will be just a big ass box sitting on your porch. Not sure if package theft is a big issue where you are from, but chances are thieves wont be trying to haul off an 80lbs box they can't move very quickly. If the four of mine were ok in California, I think you should be good.

And what if some customs agent you've never met, don't know, and will never meet opens a box shipped to a guy he doesn't know and will never meet after looking at 100s of boxes per day? Well you can tell him to eat a bag of dicks just like anyone else who would judge you or have a problem with it.

Welcome to the forum.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

Honestly who gives a shit. UPS guy's just at work doing a job. Even if he knows it's a doll, he's just gonna be like "heh, that's weird" and get back to his route. Probably not even gonna remember which house it was after 8 hours of driving around your city dropping packages

And customs? US port of entry for FedEx is Memphis, TN (although it's not an actual port, it's a major hub), for UPS idk where... but still, big cities, even if you live there.. You think the customs guy is gonna sit down next to you at the bar and be like, "hey, you're the doll guy!" ?

Bro, when I got my dolls, I was still living in a small west TX town, and doing some E-commerce stuff, I knew the UPS guys by first name. When he brought me dolls, I knew by the amused smirk and the "wow, this one's heavy!" and "hey, have a niiiiiiiiice weekend ;) " that the contents weren't exactly secret. But, I was cool with that driver. Most UPS dudes aren't ultra religious nuts or anything, they're just young college dropouts like me that had enough ambition to try for a route and make decent money (Most days I regret not going UPS while I was in shape)

Anaennard
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Anaennard »

If you feel like whoever hands you the package has the faintest clue about what is inside, just look them dead in the eye, and quietly maintain eye contact for at least 45 seconds. A little smirk wouldn't hurt. Guarantee you they won't ask questions, and will do their best to finish the delivery as quickly as possible.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

It don't even take 45 sec to sign for a package usually. They hand you that thing, you scribble your name real quick, then they say "have a good one!" and jump back in the truck and haul ass to the next dropoff. Unless you're friends with the UPS guy like i was, it ain't a social call... they will wanna be outta there ASAP

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

Post by katiesBoyfriend »

Broven wrote:I had the same concern when I ordered my girl. But, as Samara said, there wasn't anything on the box to indicate that it was a sex doll. On top of that, the delivery lady was really busy (as they all are) and didn't give a shit what was in the box.
Exactly.

I worked in a machine shop warehouse during my last 2 high school summers. We received shipments all throughout the day. The main concern of the drivers was that the packages were properly addressed and that they had proof that the items had been delivered, namely our signatures on whatever freight bill they had with them. Beyond that, they didn't care about what was in the boxes or who they were from. Those packages were just entries on their roster of deliveries they had to make during the day.
So don't worry about it at all. Once you set eyes on your girl, all your concerns will melt away. It's really THAT worth it.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Western spiral arm of the Milky Way galaxy, out near the outskirts of the Laniakea supercluster

ZannyDanger wrote:Great advice Samara,

Really, there's no reason to feel embarrassed. It will be a very short moment, will probably be a thousand times less embarrassing than you expect, and will very soon be eclipsed by days of pure happiness and the start of a beautiful new relationship.

Personally i went to pick up my last one at the Airport to make sure she wouldn't get bumped.
I think the two lady clerks there knew what it was seeing as they were a bit uncomfortable at first.
That quickly changed when they saw how easygoing i was about all of it and it became business as usual within a matter of seconds... if you're awkward about it then it will probably be an awkward experience.

Why would it matter that some random nobody you'll never see again in your life might or might not know that some random dude they'll forget about in five hours ordered a love doll? They most likely deliver one of those every few days...

<snip>
I notice that now that I have to travel to my house as I settle my father's estate. I've been using the same airline for the past few months and most of the clerks that I've dealt with don't even recognize me, let alone remember my name.
"A man has to be what he is, Joey. Can't break the mould. I tried it and it didn't work for me." Alan Ladd, Shane
"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity." Harlan Ellison
"Dad says that anyone who can't use a slide rule is a cultural illiterate and should not be allowed to vote. Mine is a beauty--a K&E 20-inch Log-log Duplex Decitrig." Robert Heinlein

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

SynthetikReality95 wrote:It don't even take 45 sec to sign for a package usually. They hand you that thing, you scribble your name real quick, then they say "have a good one!" and jump back in the truck and haul ass to the next dropoff. Unless you're friends with the UPS guy like i was, it ain't a social call... they will wanna be outta there ASAP
Most of the time, they don't even look at you and if they did, it would only be for a few seconds. Your face would be one of many that the drivers would see throughout the day, so it's unlikely they'd even remember you.

katiesBoyfriend
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Anaennard wrote:If you feel like whoever hands you the package has the faintest clue about what is inside, just look them dead in the eye, and quietly maintain eye contact for at least 45 seconds. A little smirk wouldn't hurt. Guarantee you they won't ask questions, and will do their best to finish the delivery as quickly as possible.
Tell the driver it's a piece of furniture or a family heirloom if they become curious. More than that is none of their business.

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Besides, in delivery she's in a box, and no one sees you with her. How's that scary?

Try moving houses, with three dolls sitting out in the open in your car. I started in Texas, which is pretty chill, but had to drive thru Oklahoma and Arkansas... yeah, I was terrified I was gonna get stopped and shot by some small town sheriff, or dragged out and beat to death / burned at a stake by some religious nuts at a gas station. When I got to the new place, I just drove straight into the garage and closed it. I don't answer my door without my gun on me, and always feel nervous when I'm at work. What if my landlord has to stop by and check something when I ain't around to run interference. Fuck that, there's alot more scarier shit than what the the delivery guy thinks, especially if you in the south. Keep doors bolt-locked and keep that heat on ya :2gunfire:

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

As we always said in the military:

Ain't nothing to it, but to just do it!

Take a deep breath, gulp if you have to, & just make the order. Deal with the delivery of your girl later.

Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

INFORMATIONS