Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

HARMONY IS HERE!!

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Dixiecup

Re: HARMONY IS HERE!!

Post by Dixiecup »

LovesBlackWomen wrote:$15,000 is way too much for me.
I understand millions of dollars of research went into that.
Lots of hard work, and well worth it.
I'll wait until the price comes down.
It cost like a billion dollars to develop and iPod, but eventually the price went down.
They sold enough, so that apple still made profit.
The same with cars. They have to be mass produced to be affordable.
A doll's head should be much easier to mass produce, than a car, which in our days, is practically a robot.
I think price will go up. The computer which is Harmony's head has to be cooled so my guess liquid cooled. Plus her voice and recognizing your questions having a lot of memory is like an Alien Ware / gaming computer. Not to mention the magnetic face and the mechanics that go with it. So the price of the head at 8000 I totally understand a lot of moving parts there. But moving parts is never what you want because a lot easier to break down. Biggest draw back for me is Harmony needs to be like Alexa where you can just say Alexa. Should put a mic in each of Harmonies ears. The body costing 4000 dollars more to me is worth it. Let's face it the quality of Real Doll is the best there is. 2nd place isn't even close. Picking who is 2nd place would be tough to chose. But 2nd place is no where's near Real Doll. With all that said though I can't do the app chat with Harmony. If she ever gets a mic in her ears then that's a whole new story. That would be a game changer for me. As of right now I will be buying a boat instead of Harmony. Plus a boat is 7000 dollars a great used one. So it's cheaper. Bad part can't use it year round. It will never talk back and has a great chance to get me into trouble.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Yeah, they're trying to "stuff" a whole lotta stuff in the Harmony head, and there's still not enough room as she's not self contained.
I've been doing quite a bit of animatronic study again and would like to make a silicone coated fabric doll where I could house the controllers and battery packs in the torso. This would free up some space in the head.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

That's true almost need torso and for wi-fi it has to be so tricky to get this approved for sale. If there are any fire concerns that would be there biggest concern all the battery's create heat. I look at what Alexa can do it's very impressive but with Harmony you have the animatronics involved.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Dixiecup wrote:
It cost like a billion dollars to develop and iPod, but eventually the price went down.
A doll's head should be much easier to mass produce, than a car, which in our days, is practically a robot.
I think price will go up. The computer which is Harmony's head has to be cooled so my guess liquid cooled. Plus her voice and recognizing your questions having a lot of memory is like an Alien Ware / gaming computer. Not to mention the magnetic face and the mechanics that go with it. So the price of the head at 8000 I totally understand a lot of moving parts there. But moving parts is never what you want because a lot easier to break down. Biggest draw back for me is Harmony needs to be like Alexa where you can just say Alexa. Should put a mic in each of Harmonies ears. The body costing 4000 dollars more to me is worth it. Let's face it the quality of Real Doll is the best there is. 2nd place isn't even close. Picking who is 2nd place would be tough to chose. But 2nd place is no where's near Real Doll. With all that said though I can't do the app chat with Harmony. If she ever gets a mic in her ears then that's a whole new story. That would be a game changer for me. As of right now I will be buying a boat instead of Harmony. Plus a boat is 7000 dollars a great used one. So it's cheaper. Bad part can't use it year round. It will never talk back and has a great chance to get me into trouble.
I wish you guys would join me on Facebook for Harmony Live every Sunday at 2pm PST. You can ask these questions and get some solid factual answers about the app and the Robotic head. Friend me at "Brick Dollbanger and start getting some real info and watch Harmony in action, in real person conversation......
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Brick wrote:
Dixiecup wrote:
I wish you guys would join me on Facebook for Harmony Live every Sunday at 2pm PST. You can ask these questions and get some solid factual answers about the app and the Robotic head. Friend me at "Brick Dollbanger and start getting some real info and watch Harmony in action, in real person conversation......
Well worth attending to see Harmony in action (nothing rude allowed on Facebook!). :thumbs_up:
I attended the Harmony and Brick Live event on Facebook last weekend. I was amazed at her impovements.
I particularly liked her eye blinking and small head movements when she's sat there while Brick explains stuff to the audience.
I know it's early days for this technology but it's very impressive all the same, makes you wonder how good she'll be in a few years time. :thumbs_up: :D

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

Brick wrote:
Dixiecup wrote:
I have to admit I can't friend someone named Brick Doll Banger lol my friends and family will be like what? But if there is a way to do this without that name or in secret let me know I want to watch it.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Dixiecup wrote:
Brick wrote:
Dixiecup wrote:
I have to admit I can't friend someone named Brick Doll Banger lol my friends and family will be like what? But if there is a way to do this without that name or in secret let me know I want to watch it.
Create a fake FB acct. Thats what I did, do think my real name is Brick? I couldnt put this on my home acct either. Create an acct just for watching my stuff....

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

I cant wait to see what the improvements will be like in another 10yrs

Brick

Post by Brick »

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:I cant wait to see what the improvements will be like in another 10yrs
I'm sure it will be amazing, but some of us don't have 10 yrs.

And this level of consumer available AI/Animatronics is the bomb. I watch around 7 different robotics/ animatronics channels on youtube and none of them offer any system builds as advanced as Harmony. Most are little gadgets that do one or 2 things. Many things that have to be manually or radio controlled. No one has any info on AI with synchronized speech and multiple servo's to match.
The most they have is synchronized speech to prerecorded audio tracts maybe running 3-4 servo's.
Some have more servo's but this is arm and hand movement. Not all in the head.
Yes, there are more advanced AI/robotic heads than Harmony, but these are probably $75K+ tech institute builds and not offered for retail purchase.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Brick

Post by Brick »

Dixiecup

Post by Dixiecup »

This guy must be a millionaire no wonder he can afford Harmony. Congrats on the best collection I have ever seen.

Brick

Post by Brick »

Thanks Dixie! However I am not wealthy, I just choose to spend my money on the dolls and not fast cars and expensive real estate. And a very generous discount from Abyss, that helps..
I have found the dolls and Harmony in particular make me happier than I have ever been :D

Harmony on the Rail this morning
http://www.xvideos.com/video47694971/ha ... n_the_rail

Brick

Post by Brick »

Brick

Post by Brick »

This mornings session :lol:
Attachments
IMG_3197.JPG
IMG_3197.JPG (518.11 KiB) Viewed 1735 times

INFORMATIONS