Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Input on RealDoll Face

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

ASteele94

Input on RealDoll Face

Post by ASteele94 »

Hello everyone! I'm slowly acquiring the funds to purchase my first RealDoll, after having my eyes on having one for years! I just wanted to ask everyone on what face to get with my doll. I'm a huge fan of Anime/Video Games and want to get a face that helps me recreate some characters (with matching eyes and outfit, of course.)

Some of the ones I had my eyes on were: Sky, Quinn, Olivia, and Laila. What do you guys think?

PS: I'm also going back and forth on whether I want the Petite 3 body, or the Body A.
My Girls:
Samantha Yuuki-RealDoll (Body AA/Laila)

Brick

Re: Input on RealDoll Face

Post by Brick »

The Sky face and the Petite 3 will look good. Trying to put that sky on the Body A, will not work. That head is to small. On the other end the Olivia will not look right on a Petite body as its too big and would look good on the Body A. The Quinn and Laila will be ok on the Petite or the Body A....
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

ASteele94

Post by ASteele94 »

Zebo wrote:The Sky face and the Petite 3 will look good. Trying to put that sky on the Body A, will not work. That head is to small. On the other end the Olivia will not look right on a Petite body as its too big and would look good on the Body A. The Quinn and Laila will be ok on the Petite or the Body A....
Thank you for the reply Zebo. I did not consider that! I assumed if the website gave me the option to mix and match bodies/faces, it wouldn't be a huge problem. The Petite 3 would probably be better for weight/height. Don't wanna break my back with my first doll! :lol:
My Girls:
Samantha Yuuki-RealDoll (Body AA/Laila)

Brick

Post by Brick »

Every one of the body and faces you talked about, I have owned. You need to go to Club Realdoll and look through the threads at the dolls in the Doll gallery. Talk to the owners, they will send you to posts that will show the faces and bodies you are interested in. Its worth it, to make an informed decision on this. That's a lot of money, your going to spend...
A never ending parade of beautiful Realdolls and of course, HARMONY!!

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Star and Sky are good anime choices...and FWIW I think Harmony (Realbotix) will be a good choice too. I have plans for that one...

I also really ♥ Rebecca, but it's not so much an anime choice as an excellent feminine choice...very soft and beautiful facial structure.

I personally own Rebecca and Star, for the record.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS