sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wigs/Clothes for YL dolls

Wigs, replacement eyebrows and eyelashes, and other hair related items.
hornytoad123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Wigs/Clothes for YL dolls

Post by hornytoad123 »

What are some good places to purchase wigs and clothes for YL dolls? Specifically I have a YL 148 that is arriving shortly.

I'm not looking for anything expensive. I saw some of the links posted to actual wig sites for people, was wondering if there was anything specifically for dolls instead.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Wigs/Clothes for YL dolls

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, not sure where you are located? I'm in the UK and also have the wonderful YL148. I've had no trouble finding clothes to fit my gal although I have got some things that turned out a little big. As a rule of thumb you need to be looking for clothing that's in the UK 4 to 6 size which can also be described as petite, saying that I've also got some items that are size 8 and they dont look too bad. Where it can get tricky is although the YL148 has a petite frame she does have rather nice curves, I got some size 4 trousers once for my gal that were too tight to get over her hips! So stretchy material like spandex always works well. As for underwear I get my gal small size briefs and 28 or 30 D cup bras and they seem to fit fine. Here in the UK we have a store called Primark and they stock size 4 women's clothing but you can also get stuff from eBay. Just remember to be carful about colours, generally cheaper dark clothing will almost certainly stain. Obviously white stuff is fine and light pink can be ok too, anything darker should be washed a few times to ensure the colour isn't coming out. Better quality clothing seems less likely to stain, in recent months I've dressed my gal in more colourful clothing and she's been fine. You can try darker clothing, of course, as long as you have a barrier to protect her tpe, my gals have high denier tights or even full body stockings which then allow them to wear what they like, although I do keep checking for any staining. As for wigs, well the cheaper wigs can be a pain as they will tangle easily and shed a lot, it can be down to just trying different places until you find a good supplier. I recently got a lovely copper red wig for my gal from an eBay seller for around £13 and it's fine, fits ok and importantly has a lighter coloured inner cap, darker wigs with a black inner cap will stain so you need to get flesh coloured wig caps which are very cheap and will stop staining. Hope that's been of some help.

tictactoejoe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Wigs/Clothes for YL dolls

Post by tictactoejoe »

wish.com...extremely cheap prices on wigs..clothes lingerie ect.

INFORMATIONS