sexyrealsexdolls.com

A10 piston SA versus Fleshlight launch? Looking for feedback

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
private56
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A10 piston SA versus Fleshlight launch? Looking for feedback

Post by private56 »

Mind you I'm talking about the newest A10 piston the second edition version: https://www.kanojotoys.com/a10-piston-s ... -4525.html
This thing came out sometime near the end of last year I believe and it's constantly on back order and kanjotoys seems to be the only distributor.

Anyways I don't have this toy or a flesh light launch yet and was looking for feedback from anyone that might possibly have both of them or has the new a10 piston. They seem to have fixed all the problems with t he previous a10 piston and added alot more movement and finally sync. Since I can't find any reviews of this toy what so ever I need to track down someone that has tried it. I'd much rather wait than buy a launch and potentially be disappointed.

I need to get a new device soon as I have 3 real touch devices and only one of them is still functional and I've yet to find another hands free device that can compete with it in realism especially blowjobs / tongue play. I really like that shit since I've never had a girl that was truly into bjs I don't get to enjoy them very often :(

INFORMATIONS