sexyrealsexdolls.com

Seeking recommendation for a hole warmer

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Seeking recommendation for a hole warmer

Post by rubherkitty »

Good thread.
My doll has a silicone insert that I heat in various ways, but then it has to be inserted right before the act so it doesn't cool down too much. I like it warm. Makes a big difference to me.
Was thinking about asking this same question, but I also want a heater that works on a 110V wall plug. I don't keep my doll near my computer and USB extension cords don't transfer power very well.
I already have a 110V hair dryer so I may try HR's idea. I'll just put it on low heat.
Silicone is also much more heat tolerant than TPE.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DollZilla
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by DollZilla »

What has worked for me is heating a glass sex toy in warm water and then inserting that a few mintues before sexy time. My guess is that a metal toy would tranfer the heat even better than a glass toy. I agree with the others that say the love holes warm up quickly with out preheating but it really is great to slide into a warm, lubricated...well, you get the idea. :)

armap10
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by armap10 »

A curling iron sounds terrifying!

I have one that is working, and sure, the probe only has a limited surface area that heats up, so I may need to (minimally) stir it around a bit, but I'm living in a world where I have a reasonably realistic looking and feeling sleeve heated to body temp, wet, and ready to go in a few minutes.

That's still pretty awesome! I don't need to chase perfection with a curling iron yet. Idk. Just me?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Aussies are coming into the cooler months (for us), the doll is lying on the electric blanket at a low setting all day. Nice and warm through and through plastic/elastomer bolster for when I climb into bed.

For those that choose direct cavity heating on tpe dolls, it is a very slow conductor of heat, when it is warm, it stays warm. It just takes an hour or so for the heat to soak into the cold unfeeling lump of plastic.

Silicone on the other hand is something with which I have no thermal conductivity experience except one of its forms is used as a thermal insulator for cookware handles :)

INFORMATIONS