sexyrealsexdolls.com

female sex doll to trans

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
berthaBe

Re: female sex doll to trans

Post by berthaBe »

Can anyone chime in how sturdy the insert holds on the doll during playtime? Or maybe share some ideas for good positions, avoiding possible risk for the doll (and user).

If preferred, I'd take it via PM as well, since it is a bit of graphic to describe it, I presume. It feels kind of strange to ask this, I admit :-P, but I really don't know what will work.

Dollylover739
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollylover739 »

How about a strapless strapon... Would that work? A feeldoe.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

berthaBe wrote:Can anyone chime in how sturdy the insert holds on the doll during playtime? Or maybe share some ideas for good positions, avoiding possible risk for the doll (and user).

If preferred, I'd take it via PM as well, since it is a bit of graphic to describe it, I presume. It feels kind of strange to ask this, I admit :-P, but I really don't know what will work.
Good that you keep the conversation going here.
The trans-doll thing is not evolving
More ideas
More shemales :D ladyboys :D crossdressers :multi:

zodiac

Post by zodiac »

From experimenting with many doll modifications, I had a non-fixed and fixed where the same connector was placed into the cavity and then made a small hole. The hole has to be rounded whenever you make them or it continue splinting over time. Silicone is much stronger for this. Just look at how the standing feet are done or the neck. (Assuming your not looking at a defective one). Worked fine, because the placement would allow deeper easier penetration. Material reactions shouldnt occur, just separate after use as a precaution. Ive filled silicone folls with TPE pieces, months later still no result.
Some companies have really good tpe, others, terrible.

On some newer dolls with inserts, i noticed the that with 'getting it right' with vaginal placement being further back, makes the insert further back. Harder for reach depending on models build and how you position her, top or bottom.
Using a strap on harness works, but it can shift around as well during use, even my gf haf issues with keeping them set. Set it too tight on TPE and will leave dents, tears and color stains. Unless you get a really good one. But some want a full on looking shemale, there are female to male transgender body forms, Ive only seen in silicone. Poweder and slide them on like shorts or whatnot, can also be used for butt and breast enhancement etc. Not really as cheap as a strap though, and still made of silicone.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

In a world where formulations are constantly being improved, the possible chemical interactions between the two types of dolls (silicone & TPE) is only going to become more complex when factoring in the age of a doll.
TPE particularly has evolved from a spongy but weak elastomer to something a bit more robust although still not as durable as silicone.
The safest course, as mentioned by Anung, is to keep them separate until that magic day when the formulation is perfect and pigs fly overhead :)

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

Dollylover739 wrote:How about a strapless strapon... Would that work? A feeldoe.

They are worse then the inserts in my experience. For posing and taking pictures they do the trick - but for actual sex they don't work very good, just not a tight enough fit.

GunRunner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunRunner »

I have experienced a feeldoe with a real organic female and she needed to use a harness along with it to keep it in place for any real 'action'. I assume it would be the same with a doll. Without the harness it boils down to a tug of war and the 'tightest hole' wins.

Smoker
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Smoker »

Anung Un Rama wrote::thumbs_up: Just ensure if your doll is tpe, you get a tpe attachment, and if she is silicone, then silicone attachments only, as the two materials can react, sweat and distort the material.

So, no one had ever done a full Futanari Doll, that has the full kit out! There is an idea for the makers!

Anung :idea:
Sure would be nice to have a “balls full of yogurt” option after you’ve sucked her to orgasm...

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

GunRunner wrote:I have experienced a feeldoe with a real organic female and she needed to use a harness along with it to keep it in place for any real 'action'. I assume it would be the same with a doll. Without the harness it boils down to a tug of war and the 'tightest hole' wins.

Yeah those Feel-Does only make sense for real women to wear, to give them more sensation/pleasure from the experience ;). But even then, they are not really well-thought out design, without the additional harness, it is rather loose and not useful for any actual intercourse with some "action".

GunRunner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by GunRunner »

berthaBe wrote:
GunRunner wrote:I have experienced a feeldoe with a real organic female and she needed to use a harness along with it to keep it in place for any real 'action'. I assume it would be the same with a doll. Without the harness it boils down to a tug of war and the 'tightest hole' wins.

Yeah those Feel-Does only make sense for real women to wear, to give them more sensation/pleasure from the experience ;). But even then, they are not really well-thought out design, without the additional harness, it is rather loose and not useful for any actual intercourse with some "action".
Yes, agree, although with the harness she did really enjoy it! :wink: I think the other feeldoe issue is that they are made of silicone iirc, which would be a big no-no with a TPE doll.

Dolylama
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dolylama »

berthaBe wrote:Can anyone chime in how sturdy the insert holds on the doll during playtime? Or maybe share some ideas for good positions, avoiding possible risk for the doll (and user).

It is all about lube and angle :whistle:

https://youtu.be/oKE2hmgzUgo
The Master's Apprentices - It's Because I Love You

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

Dolylama wrote:

It is all about lube and angle :whistle:
I'm all ears ;)

Thanks to the suggestion of my good friend @Docsgirl I have switched to using a strapon-harness with multiple straps and soft padding, which enables you to attach any kind of suction cup toy. With the adjustable straps it fits my Yumiko's waist and bum perfectly, and is a lot more stable/sturdy than the wobbly TPE inserts. Just doesn't look as nice since it is better to put some panties in between the straps and her TPE Skin, those black colours would stain her in no time.

P.S.: The TPE Inserts are really expensive compared to other toys, and quite frankly, look and feel way cheaper. Am I the only one that thinks this way? Especially the wire-rod inside the shaft just feels... so damn cheap 8O

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i have the jinsan one it was cheap and feels like a real cock when inside its actually impressive it feels like a high end dual density

i got the 19 cm one i think it has about 7 inches usable and is fun for oral too

easy to install and clean
Attachments
20200921_203125.jpg
20200921_203125.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 1749 times
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

That one looks like the 15 cm one. The 19 cm one has a smooth shaft and less of a defined head. It's smoother to the feel too. I use that one for anal. The 15cm one for vaginal.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

Docsgirl82 wrote:That one looks like the 15 cm one. The 19 cm one has a smooth shaft and less of a defined head. It's smoother to the feel too. I use that one for anal. The 15cm one for vaginal.

the cock part is 17.5 cm and the whole thing tip to tip strait is 34.5 cm

by my measurements
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

INFORMATIONS