sexyrealsexdolls.com

Doll skeleton by itself?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
hentaisavant

Doll skeleton by itself?

Post by hentaisavant »

Does anyone have a source that sells doll skeletons by them-self? You know without any flesh?

Look....I know its an odd question. I had a sex doll I ordered that showed up literally too defective to use (massive tearing on genitals, bent leg joint). After getting the run around by the manufacturer and receiving some money back I had an odd curiosity. I took a knife to the flesh until only the skeleton remained...I can put my sex doll heads on it and it works AMAZING for this if I ignore the skeleton part. It stands, kneels, sits at any height I want after being able to bend the leg in a proper position, is super light, and I can switch the heads out easier. I would love to have two of them.

Sure it looks pretty weird but it is insanely convenient.

morgan_mr

Re: Doll skeleton by itself?

Post by morgan_mr »

No judgement dude. You do what works for you. That's the whole point of this forum. Glad you felt comfortable enough to bring it here.

I don't know of any specific source for doll skeletons per se. Perhaps other members do, however, I would suggest determining if there is a brand out there that has a skeleton you are interested in (standing, non standing, evo, hinged neck vs gooseneck etc and approach them with the idea. You might get a positive response.

PassionDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by PassionDolls »

I have one contact me via email (visit our site if you need the email) if you are in the USA. Can ship almost immediately.

Thanks,
Passion Dolls
ImageImageImage
Passion Dolls - Sex Dolls & Love Dolls - Check out our large selection of TPE & Silicone Doll Offering
BUY FROM AN AUTHORIZED & TRUSTED SOURCE! - PASSION DOLLS

***** IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECK OUT PASSION DOLLS YOU ARE MISSING OUT *****

Why choose us? READ HERE >>>>>>>>>>> WHY CHOOSING WHO HANDLE YOUR ORDER IS SO IMPORTANT
USA Vendor/Manufacturer. Hundreds of happy customers worldwide and growing!

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

Hmmm Im confused... /Command prompt. /Scratch head

INFORMATIONS