sexyrealsexdolls.com

Looking for custumized doll's face option

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
jason666
Apprentice
Apprentice

Looking for custumized doll's face option

Post by jason666 »

Hello
I'm looking for a good sex doll manufacturer that could customize a sex doll face in order to design a realistic women's face , based on a some real pictures from a real women.
Anyone knows a good sex doll manufacturer that could customize face and whole head?

I appreciate help.

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looking for custumized doll's face option

Post by neutrino »

Hmmm....

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

If you can find a person such as an actress or model that looks similar to your Ex, you could have a doll head made close to that look. People in the public spotlight are basically open to copy on a personal use basis. You just can't use a likeness of a person &/or their name and use it on a mass commercial basis. Then you are doing like unauthorized copywrite.

I think there's a website when you can submit a pic and see if there is another person with their likeness.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

neutrino
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by neutrino »

Wow.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Well that choice will be up to the OP and whoever is willing to make the likeness. As of right now, there is a lot of copying likeness's going on.
You pay your nickle, you take your chances! :wink:
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

DollFan789

Post by DollFan789 »

Just google twinfinder, there are a few sites with similar names that do the same thing. And as for copyright, there's no real difference between this and the fanart industry legally.

INFORMATIONS