sexyrealsexdolls.com

best realistic pussy

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
rebecca1963
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

best realistic pussy

Post by rebecca1963 »

Hi,
I am after a realistic pussy and wanted to know which are the best ones to go for, I had oe a few years ago think it was a Jenna one but any recomendations whould be great thank you.

Regards
Darryl

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: best realistic pussy

Post by Szalinski »

Most realistic faux-gina I ever flt (not that I am in anyway claiming to be an expert!) is the VRDs.
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

argyle74
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by argyle74 »

Check out Maria Ozawa Meiki onahole on Toydemon.com. it's one of the highest rated sleeves. Also Meiki ZXY (Zhang Xiao Yu) and Meiki Pleasure Hip.

rebecca1963
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rebecca1963 »

Szalinski wrote:Most realistic faux-gina I ever flt (not that I am in anyway claiming to be an expert!) is the VRDs.
Hi Thank you what is the full name so I can find it via search engine thank you

Nyarlat
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nyarlat »

Hello and welcome Rebecca1963! :)

VRD stands for Virgin Rose Doll. You can find lots of info about them here and this is their website.

rebecca1963
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rebecca1963 »

Nyarlat wrote:Hello and welcome Rebecca1963! :)

VRD stands for Virgin Rose Doll. You can find lots of info about them here and this is their website.
Hi thank you for the link the VRD look fantastic bit out of my price range at the moment I think for now I will get something in the £200 plus price range but long term I would love a VRD. The FMS realistic pussy's look good still not picked one yet. every time I find one I like I will get advise from people on here.

Thank you again

rebecca1963
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rebecca1963 »

Hi,

This one looks good hope the link works :)
http://www.bondara.co.uk/fuck-me-silly-mega-masturbator

rebecca1963
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rebecca1963 »

Just watched this video via youtube I really like the look of the fuck my face these oral heads look amazing now have to pick OMG this is so hard lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WucNIAPoIVU

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Since it seems like you're looking for something bigger than a sleeve, I'd definitely go for a Meiki (Kourin, Half Hera, Extreme Pleasure Hip etc.). IMO they're in a whole different league from Western masturbators when it comes to feel rather than looks. I'm definitely not a fan of the various FMS products... they're just not that high quality and the canal textures aren't great.
Check out www.omochadreams.de if you're looking for an EU vendor of high quality asian toys, shipping isn't expensive, and it's free if you order for more than €150.
1 Night Love Story in Japan (http://en-nls.com/) is also a really good vendor with low prices, but with shipping and taxes it can end up being the more expensive option anyway - but check them out, you can calculate shipping before finalizing any order of course. Delivery takes 3-5 days - not too bad.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

rebecca1963
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by rebecca1963 »

Tomoe wrote:Since it seems like you're looking for something bigger than a sleeve, I'd definitely go for a Meiki (Kourin, Half Hera, Extreme Pleasure Hip etc.). IMO they're in a whole different league from Western masturbators when it comes to feel rather than looks. I'm definitely not a fan of the various FMS products... they're just not that high quality and the canal textures aren't great.
Check out http://www.omochadreams.de if you're looking for an EU vendor of high quality asian toys, shipping isn't expensive, and it's free if you order for more than €150.
1 Night Love Story in Japan (http://en-nls.com/) is also a really good vendor with low prices, but with shipping and taxes it can end up being the more expensive option anyway - but check them out, you can calculate shipping before finalizing any order of course. Delivery takes 3-5 days - not too bad.
Hi thank you I will check these out did have a little look at some they do look very good.

conallharrisony

Post by conallharrisony »

Raptured
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raptured »

argyle74 wrote:Check out Maria Ozawa Meiki onahole on Toydemon.com. it's one of the highest rated sleeves. Also Meiki ZXY (Zhang Xiao Yu) and Meiki Pleasure Hip.
I can second the recommendation of the Meikis, I currently have the ZXY and used to have a Maria Ozawa. Definitely good choices if you are looking for a realistic feel. The lube that comes with the ZXY is good too.

Pain to clean but worth it.

On the slightly cheaper end the Fleshlight Lotus is good. The Sex in a Can mini lotus (if you can still get them?) is ok but a little on the tight side.

thezool
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thezool »

Raptured wrote:
argyle74 wrote:Check out Maria Ozawa Meiki onahole on Toydemon.com. it's one of the highest rated sleeves. Also Meiki ZXY (Zhang Xiao Yu) and Meiki Pleasure Hip.
I can second the recommendation of the Meikis, I currently have the ZXY and used to have a Maria Ozawa. Definitely good choices if you are looking for a realistic feel. The lube that comes with the ZXY is good too.

Pain to clean but worth it.
These are the two Meiki sleeves I own, and I can do nothing but praise them! I also own the Extreme Pleasure Hip, which is quite a bit harder to clean simply because of the size and weight compared to the ZXY and Maria Ozawa, but the fact it's a big bouncy slab of flesh helps with realism.

I have only ever experienced Fleshlight and Meiki. Meiki wins for me 100% of the time. And YES the 'love juice' lube that comes with Meikis is the best lube I've ever used. Before, I'd only ever used ID lube, and the difference in feeling and pleasure is immeasurable. I wish I could find a UK supplier of the Meiki 'love juice' lube! (Does anyone know anywhere?)

Raptured
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Raptured »

I've seen it listed on Wanta.co.uk, never ordered from them myself though. Sliquid Organics isn't a million miles away, you'll find that at the usual UK online stores if you can't find any recommendations for Wanta.

INFORMATIONS