sexyrealsexdolls.com

Wasted my money....

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Cnyb

Re: Wasted my money....

Post by Cnyb »

Maddox-099 wrote:Fyi they have different payments plans including a pay by mouth i believe
Lol, FTW

jonnydisco
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by jonnydisco »

I bought a few air girls way back when, inflated them, tried em, deflated them and threw them away,

fleshlight threw it away after a few weeks, along with some other simulated blowjob toys, noisy and didn't work

bought a used silicone doll from now defunct company, it was junk, threw it away,

only toy I've kept is the soloflesh,

the new TPE dolls are very interesting, need to figure out where I can hide one though,

Maddox-099

Post by Maddox-099 »

Haha pay by mouth lol nice i didn't catch that to correct it my phone has a very aggressive and very flawed auto correct.....

Wonder if i can get a couple good jokes out of that
if i said something rude or offended someone there's a 98% chance i didn't mean to or am completely unaware i did so... Sorry unfortunately i can't do anything about it ( other than apologize to anyone who informed me i upset them) half of my old signature i felt was unnecessary so.

visionless1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by visionless1 »

well, looks like some of the others have you covered on the powder and lube side of things.

I have been moderately lucky over the last 5 years. One of my friends put me on to Queen Cat Adult Toys and that is where I found my first stroker. It's called the Sucubuss 2d wavey ripple. I have had that and use it every couple of days. I also have the Lillith Uteris and the Venus Cross as well. And, my collection can't be complete without mentioning the Fleshlight power stroker, Stoya Destroya and Alien.

One thing though. I have no idea what any of these looks like from a visual point of view. I am totally blind, so everything is by touch. This makes things rather interesting when describing some of the textures I have encountered.

Anyway, Powder your toy (mostly for storage, but also use), use lube (some of the japanese mixes are exquisite) and always wash and dry after. :)

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

vanstan13 wrote:Autoblow 2+ for me. Total waste, super loud, doesn't come close to doing the job.
Same here. Autoblow 2+ is the worst toy I've ever had. A complete waste. No way to orgasm from it. If anything, you might feel a little pain, but definitely zero pleasure. I complained to customer service, and the response was:

"I am really sorry again because the product didn't meet the expectations.
Thank you and have a nice day!"

The Vorze sounds tempting, but only if I can find videos that I like for it.

AssholeJerk74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssholeJerk74 »

I had bought a Mangasm Jessica Sanders Vagina,Y-Not Life Size 3D Male Masturbator Vagina Pussy & Anal Stroker Sex Toy ,ThreeH Male Real Sex Doll 3D H-MSD1, Y-Not Ass Pussy Male Masturbator Butt, and generic ass that looked like pipedream mega ass that ebay seller was scamming, thank god for amazon on giving my money back on these products, as they cant be returned...
I had trouble penetrating couple of these and GF, (due low vit d, and high cholesterol, i had those resolved by going to my doctor )
I tried
Fleshlight original lady masterbater, at first it was like god had given me a lottery ticket, but i did not like that much
then i tried the Fleshlight Pink Lady Destroya, I fucken like that one, I went twenty mintutes without busting,
Aokom Masturbator ass and pussy, it is small, while I like it, it makes alot of noise while in the art.. he he he
Aokom Virgin Pussy Ass masterbater missionary position, feels very good, but it very small, hard to position your self for missionary sex,
where is Aokom from?
I wasted my money without knowing, good thing i found this forum,

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Wow, where do I begin?

- I first purchased a cheaper version of fleshlight (30$), which felt like putting my penis inside jelly.

- 5 purchased fleshlights (500$) used once or twice then thrown away because I felt like, "wtf am I doing?". Yes, the sensations are amazing but you need to get your sexual arousal from somewhere else so it is just a more "luxurious" way of masturbation

- 1 "mini-body" with head (200$): https://www.mshop.se/media/product/e4d/ ... an-6c2.jpg 75 cm long, no skeleton so her head would wobble around during sex. No back or butt either so only one position (missionary). Oral sex with condom felt nice though, but when the face turns inwards it just looks unreal. Also, so fucking short so it became creepy.

- 1 torso with head (200$): https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product- ... 2fc2DiLi6T 80cm long. Same issue as previous one; wobbling head during sex and her tits where too small to fuck. Penis would only slip up due to lubrication. Oral sex was nice though. Missionary was kinda dull since no butt or back and also not wide enough hips.

- Accessories (200$) like lubrication, condoms, renewal powder (which I threw away several times together with the fleshlights).

So, I have wasted around 1100$ on cheap, shitty sex toys in the past. I finally invested in a vendor approved WM168E#74 blue-eyed blonde natural skin for 1570$ (including shipping+customs hopefully) which I will NEVER throw away. It would just be too much of a pain.

I think, with more meat to grab, caress, grope and just enjoy, I will be able to get more sexually aroused -> more sexual pleasure from actual sex/breast sex -> stronger orgasms -> higher sexual satisfaction from "sex toy". And hopefully this "toy" will turn into a "stand in companion" as I would see it.

From what I have read and talked to people here in PM, a (sex) doll is a major step up from simple cheap torsos and shitty fleshlights. I think this is appropriate: "Once you go (sex) doll you can't go back to anything less than that!" :D

We'll see this weekend when I will be able to spend at least two nights with "Jenny" :P

EDIT: Man, if I would have saved my 1100$, I could have invested in a Piper Doll 130 Phoebe Blue-eyed blonde honey skin. I would have a "cute teenager" and a smoking hot busty "milf" at the same time to keep things fresh and nice! :D

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

https://www.toydemon.com/titties-bouncing-huge-size
felt that i paid much more than i was supposed to.

wunderkid
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by wunderkid »

I have bought a lot of useless sex toys. IMHO the most pointless of all then the Monkey Spanker Masturbator: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7978. Neat form factor but a complete waste of time.

boi_and_toy

Post by boi_and_toy »

wunderkid wrote:I have bought a lot of useless sex toys. IMHO the most pointless of all then the Monkey Spanker Masturbator: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7978. Neat form factor but a complete waste of time.
It's nice that it's so compact but damn does that thing look like it's awkward to actually use.

INFORMATIONS