sexyrealsexdolls.com

Busty Aichan review!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Schnarf

Re: Busty Aichan review!

Post by Schnarf »

:glou: Congrats on your Aichans Dollfriend!!! I just got the smaller version, the Quty Tits and I'm about to do a write up on them as well. I'd definitely like to hear your take on comparing the two!

Jaybee, I just used a dremel tool with a wheel cutting bit to cut the hard breasts off of the plastic mannequin, filled the inside cavity with an old quilt, then taped over the cavity with skin colored duct tape which also adheres to the quilt and gives it a firm base behind the tape. Sounds ghetto, and it is, there's guys on this forum who can do MUCH better than I can at this sort of thing. Check out the Mannequin section, there's guys that upgrade with 3d printed parts and all kinds of goodies.

For me the skin colored tape over the breast holes works perfectly well enough, especially if you are just putting breast toys over them, then holding them in place with a tight shirt or a bra.

As for the blonde, I'm not sure of her name but she's one of the many "selfie" girls floating around the interwebz. I'm pretty sure her pics are floating around the various "big breast" Tumblr sites and that's where I got it. If I run into more or find out her name I'll be sure to let you know!

With that said, I'm about to post a new thread on the Busty Aichan's little sister.... the Quty Tits!! Stay tuned! :mrgreen:

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

I received my Busty Achan's a few weeks ago, and completely agree with these reviews. They are the best things on the market for both the price, and feel. I currently have the white ones. They are super soft. Almost to soft lol. I plan on getting the original color, as I hear they are a bit more firm and can handle more rough play.

I really do hope that they release a larger model. I think the Busty Achans are roughly a C-D cup. It would be fun to have a a D-E cup option. I'd purchase it in a heartbeat. Perhaps a breast size and feel that matches Hitomi Tanaka. I think she may have the most perfect shaped breasts on the planet. Of course that's just opinion, I'd just like to see a larger option, much like they have smaller options. :)

ChaosOfCreation
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ChaosOfCreation »

Wish I had a pair of these.

AichanWanted
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by AichanWanted »

Your review finally convinced me to get one of these. Just so happens that queencat is sold out lol. Those pictures in the clothes look amazing.

Schnarf

Post by Schnarf »

Man that sucks AichanWanted! Yeah they are indeed epic.... keep a lookout on the buy & sell section, there was just one set up for grabs.... hhehehehehehehe....

See what I did there?

volt37

Post by volt37 »

What a wonderfull tits models. Any updates with photos of this great tities?

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Thank you also.. They look very good. Great review

Standupandscream
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Standupandscream »

Is this the original version or the pink ones? i really want to buy a pair of these looking for a used pair maybe

Mike777

Post by Mike777 »

roadside28 wrote:They are the best things on the market for both the price, and feel. I currently have the white ones. They are super soft. Almost too soft lol.
Totally agreed. And it strongly reminds me of Anri Okita's boobs.

realmilker
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by realmilker »

Thinking about getting, nice review thanks!

Corydread
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Corydread »

absolutely agree! they are the BEST on the market!!! close your eyes and feel the real thing no matter what you touch them with!! i will never get anything else!

PALO35
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by PALO35 »

Thanks for this useful review ! i am much surprised to see how they really look so much real!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

The Busty now has a real contender, the Paizuri Bakunyu sold by Toy Demon... these breasts are much bigger than the Busty, they are just as Soft, Both Breasts types are Beautiful. I dont think the Paizuri Bakunyu would stand up to Real rough treatment, the Softer Busty Probably would not either. the Paizuri costs about half the price of the Busty. Definitely Worth a Try... :thumbs_up:

snolem
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by snolem »

I would have thought that the real contender will be the Chichifueta Rocket from Hotpowers Japan. I mean, have you guys seen those 2 missiles sticking out?! Realistic, soft, jiggly - not to be missed!

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

snolem wrote:I would have thought that the real contender will be the Chichifueta Rocket from Hotpowers Japan. I mean, have you guys seen those 2 missiles sticking out?! Realistic, soft, jiggly - not to be missed!
I think that will be my next purchase, the Chichifueta Rockets. they look awesome. However, if you guys are looking for something just as awesome. I'd recommend the Akaris Breasts:

https://www.otonajp.com/akaris-breasts- ... n-no-oppai

I purchased them the moment I saw them. They are HUGE! Massive cans, and while they are not as soft as the Busty Aichans, they are still super fun to play with.

I guess they recently made a new version of it, with larger nipples: https://www.otonajp.com/akaris-breasts- ... o-oppai-ii

I'm still waiting for someone to make the Busty Aichans in the Akaris Breasts size, or bigger. :)

INFORMATIONS