sexyrealsexdolls.com

Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Post by AJ2487 »

I've contacted Crownpeaks and commissioned them to create a L cup or M cup sized breast toy. They recently got in touch with me and everything is going smoothly. I have pictures but need to make a couple more post so I can share the pictures they sent me.

ddahsar

Re: Custom Made Crownpeaks Breasts Toy!!!

Post by ddahsar »

AJ2487 wrote:I've contacted Crownpeaks and commissioned them to create a L cup or M cup sized breast toy. They recently got in touch with me and everything is going smoothly. I have pictures but need to make a couple more post so I can share the pictures they sent me.
That's great to hear. Cup sizes are so confusing b/c I think uk and us always gets mixed in when trying to find the size they resemble. So hopefully you can get those pictures upload soon b/c I'm sure the community would love to see how big they are. I'm planning on getting customs as well but they don't think they can make the size of the example I sent. :whistle:

SiliconePlots
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SiliconePlots »

What was the weight that they quoted you? The KK cup size is 14.5 lbs (6.57 kg) for example

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

They haven't told me how heavy they'll be just yet. I own the Akari's Breast II and those suckers weigh 20lbs if not more. I just know that they're 10 inches from top to bottom of breasts and roughly 4 1/2 inches high when laying flat.

niphigh
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by niphigh »

Looking forward to seeing these

roadside28

Post by roadside28 »

AJ2487 wrote:They haven't told me how heavy they'll be just yet. I own the Akari's Breast II and those suckers weigh 20lbs if not more. I just know that they're 10 inches from top to bottom of breasts and roughly 4 1/2 inches high when laying flat.
where you able to add pictures yet? I also contacted them about making a larger size, and they told me that another customer had already requested this (I'm guessing that was you.) If it looks amazing, I'll probably be ordering it as well. Or potentially asking to go bigger. :P

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

AJ2487 wrote:I've contacted Crownpeaks and commissioned them to create a L cup or M cup sized breast toy. They recently got in touch with me and everything is going smoothly. I have pictures but need to make a couple more post so I can share the pictures they sent me.
Do you know/remember how long it took for them to get back to you?

I've emailed them before about a smaller/E Cup/Busty Ai-Chan-sized version, and never heard back. I tried again today, but just want to manage my expectations

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

roadside28 wrote:
AJ2487 wrote:They haven't told me how heavy they'll be just yet. I own the Akari's Breast II and those suckers weigh 20lbs if not more. I just know that they're 10 inches from top to bottom of breasts and roughly 4 1/2 inches high when laying flat.
where you able to add pictures yet? I also contacted them about making a larger size, and they told me that another customer had already requested this (I'm guessing that was you.) If it looks amazing, I'll probably be ordering it as well. Or potentially asking to go bigger. :P
I think I need to make more post before I can post pictures. I'm not familiar with how this site works just yet. They sent me the final production photos today and all I can say is WOW! I'll put up all of the photo set they've sent me so people can see the progress.

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

manobon wrote:
Do you know/remember how long it took for them to get back to you?

I've emailed them before about a smaller/E Cup/Busty Ai-Chan-sized version, and never heard back. I tried again today, but just want to manage my expectations
I first emailed them on Nov 5th and they just got back to me with the final product pictures today. I heard back from them a couple of days after my initial request.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Good to hear that they responded to you quickly. Can you share more about your initial request: Did you have specific details or photos that you supplied them with, to explain your intentions?

One you have five approved posts you'll be able to attach photos. This is a safeguard to avoid the site being spammed. At present you are at four posts.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

Just a quick update to give you all an idea of them. They weigh in at 17lbs, 11 inches in length, and 18 inches in width. They've added an additional 1.53 gallons to their largest KK cup size...saying I can not wait doesn't do my mood justice. :crazyeyes:

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

CF wrote:Good to hear that they responded to you quickly. Can you share more about your initial request: Did you have specific details or photos that you supplied them with, to explain your intentions?

One you have five approved posts you'll be able to attach photos. This is a safeguard to avoid the site being spammed. At present you are at four posts.
I ordered the KK cup size through their website first. I figured that if my demands couldn't be met, I'd still be getting something good. I then sent a message to them that I was interested in a breast toy that wasn't on the market right now. I currently own the Akaris Breast II and I pre-ordered the Chichifueta Rocket. I used to own a busty aichan but it got damaged and I trashed it. I think the aichan is okay for the price, but there are better breast toys out there. I asked for them to make them a little pinker and not as pale as the default light tone. They add realistic veins for their larger size and I asked to make them minimal. Then I asked for an L cup if not an M cup size so long as it wouldn't destroy it. They said they'd be up for the challenge and I'm very happy with the final prototype photos. They should be shipping them any day now.

takikawa
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by takikawa »

Do you mind sharing the price range for a custom toy?

AJ2487
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by AJ2487 »

takikawa wrote:Do you mind sharing the price range for a custom toy?
Their KK cup cost 520$, I paid that plus an additional 300$ for the extra material and research and development.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

AJ2487 wrote:
takikawa wrote:Do you mind sharing the price range for a custom toy?
Their KK cup cost 520$, I paid that plus an additional 300$ for the extra material and research and development.
Interesting. Can you share some of the photos they provided? I wonder if the cost will adjust upwards or downwards if they put this version into regular production.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS