sexyrealsexdolls.com

Personal Lubricant, Whats your Preference?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Personal Lubricant, Whats your Preference?

Post by Xephyr »

I am forever committed to thick water-based Japanese lubes that you only need a small drop, and a sprinkle of water - and it lasts forever. I have tried popular water-based lubes like KYJelly, Wet, Astroglide, BoyButter, ID and a hand full of others. I've used Eros silicone-based lube just out of curiosity, that stuff does not wash off easily and the smell lingered on my hands. Anyway, I can't go back to any other lube, there's no contest. I prefer Japanese lubes that are specifically created for Japanese sex toys. Those other lubes are meant for human being internals.

おなつゆローション
onatsuyu.jpg
onatsuyu.jpg (28.77 KiB) Viewed 2770 times
Rend's Peace Lube

Jesphel
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jesphel »

I've been happy with Power Glide, which was described as a "Personal Lubricant".
DSC_4130.JPG
DSC_4130.JPG (115.8 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
It's proven to perform for both "manual", Fleshlight / Male Masturbators and Wand attachments.

So far it's lasted a couple of years, but is now running low, which is what brought me to this thread.

Looks to me like Astroglide has the vote at the moment.

Tetrasol

Post by Tetrasol »

ID Jelly is what i got due to long lasting thick water based lube results and reviews.
http://www.idlube.com/our-products/id-jelly/

Thick and Ready for Play!
ID Jelly ® knows how to hold on for the wildest of rides, this thick personal lubricant will stay in place where others just slip around. This formula uses the same one found in our best-selling FDA 510K approved ID Glide ® with an altered consistency. It is everything you’ve come to expect from our brand name. The thick texture of this product makes sure that it stays where you put it. It is specially designed to stay in place and will find a great home with consumers who desire a thicker lubricant, but want to steer away from silicone-based formulas. These qualities make it a superior lube for vaginal intercourse, but also make it a great choice for anal intercourse as an alternative to silicone-based anal formulas.

Thick and cushiony, this lubricant makes a great companion for your toys. With its ability to adhere readily to surfaces and the excellent slip it provides, ID Jelly ® will surely become one of your favorite choices when it comes time for playing with your toys. You’ll find that this lubricant is a superb choice whether you are engaging in anal sex, vaginal sex, having some fun with toys, or just enjoying some solo action.

One of the benefits of having a water-based formula ensures ease of reactivation with just a little bit of moisture. Another benefit of ID Jelly ® comes from its hypoallergenic properties which makes it a great pick for those with sensitive skin. Additionally, you can rest easy knowing it is safe to use with silicone and latex products and that this lubricant is condom compatible. When designing this product we made sure our consumers would be able to make use of it for any sexual venture they might decide to embark on.

G66

Post by G66 »

Vaseline. Used water based for a while but it doesn't last long enough. Vaseline works very well for me and would definitely recommend trying if you haven't with your TPE girl.

Some great advice here and I'm going to try some of these.
Happiness can't be bought. But dolls can.

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Yep! Vaseline for me too! Does you and your TPE lady good!
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

AssholeJerk74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssholeJerk74 »

I tried Astroglide get and liquid version, they are far superior to KY products I tried (gel and liquid)
the KY gel is ok for quicky, but dries out to quick.
then I tried Shibari Premium Personal Lubricant, I like when use condoms, it better than KY
I am testing out System Jo H2O Lubricant and Gun Oil H2O, so far I like it.
tried Wet Original Water Based Gel and I hate it.
I tried Pipedream moist lube that comes with kit, it dries too quick
tried Paloqueth water lube and I like it, it bit thicker than KY, and astroglide, in 3 weeks i amost finished half of it
tried Passion Water lube I hate it burns my dick.
I like a thicker lube, any other ones I should try?

AssholeJerk74
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AssholeJerk74 »

then there is that week i almost killed my dick (BY Masturbating) when I was alone the whole week,
I tried butter, petroleum jelly,olive oil, couple of lotions, and mix them and made my homemade brew.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

AssholeJerk74 wrote:
I tried butter, petroleum jelly,olive oil, couple of lotions, and mix them and made my homemade brew.
Wow! That's some serious experimentation! 8) While I have never tried butter or olive oil; I have tried Vaseline, KY Jelly, hand lotion, hand soap, and regular bar soap with water applied to it.
Probably the strangest thing that I tried was peanut oil. That was the first thing that I ever used when I first started whacking off. It wasn't the best, but it did the job.
Which gives me an idea: If a guy with peanut allergies whacks off with peanut oil, will it cause his dick to swell up? 8O
If so, that might be a great way to increase size. :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

kasumi419
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kasumi419 »

From my experience ,there are three level of thickness for water-based lube.With higher thickness,lubes will last longer but it will make you less sensitive to the inner texture of vag.
For the low thickness lotions, AStroglide is the best among them.If you want to really feel the inner texture of vag more and increase its stimulation,AStroglide will be your choice.
For middle level thickness,I recommend Pepee Lotion (Orange)
For High level thickness,I recommend Pepee Special Lubricant Sexy Night.It last long and sigificantly reduce your sensitivity to the vag. Rend's Peace Lube is also a option

INFORMATIONS