sexyrealsexdolls.com

Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
maytrix

Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Post by maytrix »

I'm talking Lexxxi Luxe or Abbi Secra size... Or AT LEAST anything over an F cup :/

Firstly, I'm a boob guy. love em real big! No offence to anyone who likes nice realistic perky DD breasts but I love mine freakishly large xD. Iv'e always been interested in titfucking toys and the Busty Aichan had my attention for a while... However I have yet to see anything on the market really big enough for my tastes...

Seductive Midnight Candy Shop has proven that XL "BBW" booty Toys are possible (And that's awesome) so i'm honestly surprised I haven't come across a tits equivalent.. The closest thing I can find is a few dolls out there but I can't afford one of those. I would just be happy with a masturbater. Seems like a bit of an untapped market to me.

I'm pretty sure what i'm looking for doesn't exist but if anyone has any pointers that would be great!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Any titfucking toys that are actually BIG?

Post by samara78 »

Ruby 13 boob pillow. Contact brash at ruby13
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Mike0122

Post by Mike0122 »

The Ruby 13 is probably the biggest I've seen, but I don't think they are as big as you want though.

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I call mine Jenelle heh.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

There are quite a few TPE Breast simulators on the market, Queencat has a large selection of course you can find quite a few TPE Breast simulators while web surfing the Bay, (but Buyer beware), there are not many Platinum Silicone Breast Simulators out there, the Boob Pillow is the only one I can think of right now, I myself would like to see more Platinum Silicone Breast Simulators made by the different Doll Makers out there. :mrgreen:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Have a look at WM155 http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=73592 and WM165

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Maytrix, unfortunately there's nothing out there to match the size of those models, so far.

About the closest is the WM Dolls k-cup, which (like both of the women you mention) resembles very large natural breasts, which hang down.

I am hoping a torso version of the k-cup goes on the market, bypassing the damage that apparently occurs when full-sized tpe dolls are shipped from China. That might come close to what you're looking for.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Oppai_Tesla
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Oppai_Tesla »

First, I'll give the obligatory plug for Busty Ai-chan - it really is a great toy, and what it "lacks" in size it makes up for in usability. I've owned many larger breast toys and none of them could be better put to use for a titfuck than Ai-chan. It's also soft, and a good balance of moderately durable and affordable.

That said, I'll offer tips on two huge breast toys I know that might be of interest:

---

From Japan, I present あかりちゃんのおっぱい - "Akari's Breasts":
http://www.hotpowers.jp/goods/1-1877.html
The page is, of course, in Japanese, but it has a few demo videos you can see about 1/2 down the page.

If you're interested, this store offers service in English with international shipping:
https://www.otonajp.com/akaris-breasts- ... n-no-oppai

Pros:
[*] Size: compared to Ai-chan at 2.35 kg, Akari is over 4 times heftier at 11 kg. It's not all breast; Akari's chest starts at the neck and stops just below her breasts.
[*] Softness: Despite not having the multi-layered construction of Ai-chan, Akari's Breasts are very soft, and will wobble and react to just about anything.
Cons:
[*] Price: As you might expect, this is a very expensive chest. 4x the material and 4x the freight...
[*] Unwieldy: Akari's Breasts are constructed wholly from a very soft TPE material - it's what makes them so fun - but it also means you can barely pick them up without them flopping around and stretching unnaturally. These breasts are meant to be put down and used from above...
[*] Durability: From my personal experience, I found durability to be an issue. They arrived intact, but after some use one of the breasts attempted an escape and left a tear in the midsection. Unlike Ai-chan, however, a single tear doesn't spell the eventual doom of the entire toy - I'm still keeping it around.

---

My second suggestion is less specific; as a few users on TDF have mentioned before, there is a market for Breast Forms that can be of interest to someone looking for a breast toy or doll augmentation. Some of these prostheses are realistic and not intended for "play", but there are also many out there that are very very large and suitable for use as a toy.

Here are some examples from eBay; you can look them up on many sites though if you search for "breast form":
70 kg - Just silly - https://www.ebay.com/itm/262853328075
16 kg - Torpedo vest - https://www.ebay.com/itm/253299285921
10 kg - Silicone globes - https://www.ebay.com/itm/262453383153

... and so on. The brand in the links above, Ivita, tends to be more prominent on sites like eBay or Amazon, but also a bit expensive. You can find cheaper alternatives for some items if you're willing to risk Ali Express or such.

Pros:
[*] Size: If size is your only objective, look no further!
[*] Relatively Soft: These are no Ai-chan breasts, but they are surprisingly soft for the price and size.
[*] Augmentation: Especially true for "vest" style forms; put them on a doll, put them on a pillow, put them on yourself...?
[*] Price: Don't get me wrong - these are still expensive - but seeing as we're shopping bulk here the prices are quite reasonable.
Cons:
[*] Inconsistent: It's hard to say whether a breast form will be a winner in your collection, or just another lump of silicon to confuse your garbageman...
[*] Texture: There are two main types of breast form skin I've encountered; the first is a somewhat thick silicone skin that feels realistic, but also a bit tough. The second is a thin plastic that is soft, but lacks reality. Neither is really great.
[*] Awkward: You can't really get away from this with huge breast toys. Some breast forms don't have any material between the breasts, so using them can be like juggling two 5 kg plastic grocery bags full of jello.

---

Final thoughts:

[*] Busty Ai-chan: exceptionally usable and very soft - but it all falls apart when the outer seam breaks, and they are far too small! :wink:
[*] Akari's Breasts: breathtaking size, softness, and weight! It needs some redesign for sturdiness and usability. Best pillow I've ever owned.
[*] Breast Forms: great size and many options available - but the unusual texture is a bit of a turn off. I recommend a vest design in the 4-6 kg range!

JohnC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by JohnC »

I can recommend the Ivita breast forms as a fantastic sex toy. I’ve got three different sets, but my absolute favorite is the largest size 21(16kg- 35lb) torpedo vest model. The regular model (also size 21) with nipples to die for is also a mind bender. These ‘girls’ get attached to pillows with their own straps, my Soloflesh masturbator gets filled with warm water, and I then immerse myself into them all for a mind blowing fantasy. The torpedo style is softer than my regular model, and because of this, makes tit fucking a spiritual experience. Another bonus is that these babes will easily wrap around your face and head! If you wanna see what a great breast smother might feel like, here ya go.
J

Yotaro

Any good huge titfucking toys?

Post by Yotaro »

I've heard about the Busty Aichan, that looks pretty good but can anyone who owns one tell me how big they are when you actually have them? I'm looking for something huge like Hitomi Tanaka level stuff.

HugeBoobLover

Re: Any good huge titfucking toys?

Post by HugeBoobLover »

Check out the new Ruby13 boob pillow. The original is quite nice, but now they have a large version.
They're not dolls! They're action figures!

Boobeelover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boobeelover »

I just got one, I haven't used it for tit sex, but the Ruby 13 XXX pillow has Monster tits that squeeze and squish like the real thing! I may sell soon to get a full doll. I highly recommend.

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum Yotaro... :glou:

As indicated in the posts the Ruby13 Pillow would be a good option... :multi: