sexyrealsexdolls.com

Looking for Butt/Hip Recommendations

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
toybobo

Looking for Butt/Hip Recommendations

Post by toybobo »

Hey everyone, so I just recently go into this little uhhh hobby after caving in and buying a Fleshlight.

The fleshlight feels pretty good but now I want to take it a step further, I want a pussy/ass toy that resembles a real woman and isn't a flatback so I can use it in multiple positions. I looked at a few toys but none have that "ultimate package" deal.

Meiki Hips - Reviews say they feel amazing but they are small and don't look very appealing. The Meiki Extreme Pleasure Hip almost looks like the best deal because it's not flatback and you can see the front and back and use it in multiple positions but it looks so small.

FMS - My friend has two of these. They look amazing but reviews say they break easily and don't feel that great inside.

Farrah Abraham Cyberskin - Was about to buy this but realized it's a flatback. Boooo.

Bree Olson Cyberskin Vibrating Pussy/Ass - Read some reviews on here that say this thing is great but it's been discontinued and also flatback ugh.

So can someone give me their input and help me find a nice size hip that isn't flatback and has tight canals?

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looking for Butt/Hip Recommendations

Post by FiveByFive »

I had an Extreme FMS that seemed awesome at the time, but I quickly determined it wasn't enough. It was, in fact, my gateway to learning about sex dolls, but I do regret spending the money I spent as it was a little more than a third of the cost of a full size TPE doll.

While the toys you've mentioned are definitely different TPE blends than typical Jinsan TPE, I don't think I can say they're superior. The FMS in particular does not do well with extended storage and breaks/tears far too easily.

I think what I'm saying is that, assuming you have the space, you should just go all in on a really good TPE doll. So many amazing models these days. I mean, personally I'm sold on silicone of late and can't go back, but if you do your research on TPE you'll DEFINITELY find some cool stuff. Price-wise, you should be able to find something suitable at $2k or (occasionally much) less.

Look up manufacturers WM, OR, and YL as well as vendors Booty Call Dolls, X/S, and Passion Dolls. If you want a website that has a lot of pics in one easily usable interface, use RLSD's, but know that the aforementioned vendors tend to be a bit more competitive/engaged/customer-service oriented.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

rhinolfl6969
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by rhinolfl6969 »

what is the booty call dolls website? I'm not having any luck finding it here.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

I have a brand new in the box Magic Eyes Monster Wet Kiwami - $250 plus shipping
Also have brand new in the box Physical Relationship torso also by Magic Eyes - $200 plus shipping

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

rhinolfl6969 wrote:what is the booty call dolls website? I'm not having any luck finding it here.
From what I've read, Jeff of BCD doesn't put much stock in websites and prefers instead to deal with customers on a one-on-one basis via TDF PMs or email. There's definitely something to that mentality, as you can set in writing the specifics of what you want without any limitations of drop-down menus, all while knowing a real person is reading and responding. Most vendors have no problem beginning transactions via this method, though some prefer to close them out using their websites while others are start-to-finish via direct comms.

If anything, this business model puts more strain on the vendor while generally being more favorable to the customer (assuming replies are snappy), as it's up to them to pore through unstandardized customer inquiries to determine who wants what and for how much. I hear good things, regardless...I've purchased 2 TPE dolls through manufacturers that emphasized their websites, and while the second one did engage in a lot of emailing with me, I still wish that I'd originally gone with a vendor who emphasizes direct communication as their entire sales mechanism.

If you want to find out more about individual vendors that TDF currently gives their stamp of approval to, check the Board Index and look for the "Doll Vendors" section. Each vendor listed will have a subforum (and sometimes a sales website link) that can help with your research; in addition, the vendor accounts will frequently post within these forums, giving you a target to PM your questions to once you feel you've learned enough on your own.

In general, do your homework...and try not to pay more than $2k if you can manage it (unless you're getting some sort of crazy deal on big extras like additional heads and whatnot). Also remember that a vast majority of these dolls are made in China (regardless of where the vendor is located); you'll want to verify your vendor of choice has an excellent line of communication with the manufacturers to eliminate any possible confusion regarding things like customization and outfits.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Dollphan

Post by Dollphan »

Try realisticdoll.ru they make a silicone Butt/Hip that looks far better (looks exactly like a real girls ass) than any other I've seen. Under $1k for the light version. :D

Dollphan

Post by Dollphan »

Abyss also makes the Deluxe Half Torso that you might like.

Dollphan

Post by Dollphan »

If you are looking for something between a hip and a doll, WM makes a Torso with arms that is very well done.

gregleg
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gregleg »

I actually own the Meiki Pure Hip myself and even though it is small it feels amazing. Both Vaginal and Anal cavities feel great and it's actually easy to clean :thumbs_up: . Better than fleshlights but I'm not trying to discredit fleshlights. But if you really want something BIG then try the Fuck Me Silly Masturbator or Fuck My Big Bubble Butt! And if that isn't enough for you then just get a TPE doll from WM doll, YL doll, etc. they have some nice life size hips (I've actually been looking at some dolls for myself since I am an Ass Man :lol: ). Good luck to you!

camino
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by camino »

If your interested in a replica of an enticing ass, you cant beat Pipedream Extreme Fuck Me Silly. They come in light or dark flesh, and different ass sizes from petite to Huge. I just received Fuck My Black Bubble Butt and am going crazy with it.

INFORMATIONS