sexyrealsexdolls.com

Sex toys and oils

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
StarKid
Active Poster
Active Poster

Sex toys and oils

Post by StarKid »

Are there any male sex toys that are safe to use with coconut oil, mineral oil, olive oil, etc?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: Sex toys and oils

Post by optical delusion »

I would say to get something silicon. I have seen a few sleeves,and one recently from i think, climax. Maybe not the mineral oil. For that just get a tpe based toy or use a doll insert

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Sex toys and oils

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Interesting question as it really begs the question as to why you’re asking it? I presume you want something that it safe for humans as well as being ok to use on sex toys! Most male members here use a water based lube with their ladies and possibly Vaseline with TPE but not silicone. However, you need to know what the ‘toy’ is actually made of. It could be silicone, TPE or TPR and each has different consistency and possible reaction to certain chemicals like oils! We don’t recommend organic oils with TPE and even mineral oils such as babyoil (paraffinium liquidum) is ok in small doses but they can soften the material a lot if overused. TPR is a bit more resilient but similar to TPE. DO NOT USE OILS ON SILICONE!

If in doubt, do a test run on a small part of the ‘toy’ and leave it for at least two days!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS