sexyrealsexdolls.com

Help to fix cyberskin/TPE sextoy

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Jack-vs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Help to fix cyberskin/TPE sextoy

Post by Jack-vs »

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not sure if this should be on Sex toys or Repair area, so I'll try here.

I recently bought a chinese Fuck me Silly which is a big real size ass which looks similar to this:
https://http2.mlstatic.com/punheta-mast ... 2017-F.jpg

The problem is that it came with a weird protuberance on the start of the ass, like a big tailbone or a small tail. Since that looked very unappealing I decided to cut it with a scissor. I did it slowly in various cuts to give it the shape it should originally have.
It kinda worked and now it has the right shape, but as you can assume this area is now looking rough, like a big scar.

I'd like to know if there's some way to smoothen this area a bit. I know it will never look as perfect and smooth as the rest of the cyberskin/TPE (are they the same think?...), but I'd like to at least make it less pronounced.

Do you guys have some tips to help me?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Help to fix cyberskin/TPE sextoy

Post by samara78 »

There those here that heat the stuff up. Very toxic to do so.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Jack-vs
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Help to fix cyberskin/TPE sextoy

Post by Jack-vs »

samara78 wrote:There those here that heat the stuff up. Very toxic to do so.
Do you have some link with the step by step? I have a gas mask already so I think the toxic part would not be such a pig problem.

INFORMATIONS