betterlovedoll.com

Jyoti Feeling Sexy in Her New Clothes

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Tosin007

Re: Jyoti Feeling Sexy in Her New Clothes

Post by Tosin007 »

Wow what a time to be alive! I think I've finally found my Sexy/ Dream Real Doll, I think I want this
exact doll, (Maybe with slightly bigger Breasts though). As a Black Man living in Canada
& seeing so many Sexy/ Gorgeous Indian Women around, all I can say is this Doll is the next
best thing, I've had an Indian Gf b4 in my past & because of the Culture/ her Family
I needed to end the Relationship, but with a Doll like this I think I can finally live out my
greatest fantasy without fear or worry, honestly so happy, words can't describe how I feel atm
I hope that this will just be the start/ beginning of more Beautiful Dolls that have a more Indian Appearance/
look to them. :D :oops:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Tosin007 wrote:Wow what a time to be alive! I think I've finally found my Sexy/ Dream Real Doll, I think I want this
exact doll, (Maybe with slightly bigger Breasts though). As a Black Man living in Canada
& seeing so many Sexy/ Gorgeous Indian Women around, all I can say is this Doll is the next
best thing, I've had an Indian Gf b4 in my past & because of the Culture/ her Family
I needed to end the Relationship, but with a Doll like this I think I can finally live out my
greatest fantasy without fear or worry, honestly so happy, words can't describe how I feel atm
I hope that this will just be the start/ beginning of more Beautiful Dolls that have a more Indian Appearance/
Thanks, Tosin007. Jyoti's flattered you've decider to use her as your avatar. Jyoti was a custom order. She's a WM 125cm with their #77 face from the 118cm and 150cm (slim) series dolls. Her skin tone was a special request, done up for me from a photo I sent them. Not too many vendors list the WM 125cm, but it is still available upon request. Got mine from SRSD, who also arranged for the customizations. She's listed as a B-Cup, but is much closer to a C in person and perfectly proportioned to the rest of her figure, making it a breeze to find clothes for her. I'm quite pleased with her and the way she turned out. 8)

Tosin007

Post by Tosin007 »

Mr Franz wrote:
Tosin007 wrote:Wow what a time to be alive! I think I've finally found my Sexy/ Dream Real Doll, I think I want this
Thanks, Tosin007. Jyoti's flattered you've decider to use her as your avatar. Jyoti was a custom order. She's a WM 125cm with their #77 face from the 118cm and 150cm (slim) series dolls. Her skin tone was a special request, done up for me from a photo I sent them. Not too many vendors list the WM 125cm, but it is still available upon request. Got mine from SRSD, who also arranged for the customizations. She's listed as a B-Cup, but is much closer to a C in person and perfectly proportioned to the rest of her figure, making it a breeze to find clothes for her. I'm quite pleased with her and the way she turned out. 8)
Ya np! & haha thanks! ;P Send Jyoti my Regard's then! :oops:
Ya I had a feeling that She was Customized, looking @ the Skin Tones they offered I knew right away that I wanted that exact one but I couldn't find it, I guess I'll just have to do what u did & ask them to specially customize it to/ for my specifications then!
For me/ mine however I'm more likely to go with a D Cup. (If possible). However I'm also not that sure just yet, perhaps if u could showcase more Photo's of Jyoti's Cup Size I could get a better look/ scope of the comparison between your's & a D-Cup?
& ya no kidding eh? I'd be pleased as well! Also how did u get them to provide the Bindi? (The Mark on her Head?) Did it come with your request or did u have to add it on later? :D :o :oops:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Tosin007 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
Ya I had a feeling that She was Customized, looking @ the Skin Tones they offered I knew right away that I wanted that exact one but I couldn't find it, I guess I'll just have to do what u did & ask them to specially customize it to/ for my specifications then!
For me/ mine however I'm more likely to go with a D Cup. (If possible). However I'm also not that sure just yet, perhaps if u could showcase more Photo's of Jyoti's Cup Size I could get a better look/ scope of the comparison between your's & a D-Cup?
& ya no kidding eh? I'd be pleased as well! Also how did u get them to provide the Bindi? (The Mark on her Head?) Did it come with your request or did u have to add it on later? :D :o :oops:
WM's 125 only comes in the one cup size. No larger breast options available. Personally, I don't think she'd look right with anything larger. Wouldn't be as easy to find clothes for her either. WM provided the wig and did the skin tone and basic make-up, but I added the Bindi and nose stud myself.

They also make a 150cm (slim) version of this doll available with the same head #77. That one has the same cup size, but is a lot skinnier with elongated torso and legs. The 125cm is much more proportionate though, IMO.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/150cm-b-cup-gracie/

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Mr Franz wrote:
Such a nice day, Jyoti asked to take a topless drive. So I put the top down while she got ready.
Guess I misunderstood... :lying:
InCar.JPG
:haha4: My kinda girl ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Broven wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
Such a nice day, Jyoti asked to take a topless drive. So I put the top down while she got ready.
Guess I misunderstood... :lying:
:haha4: My kinda girl ;)
Mine Too!
:glou:

Tosin007

Post by Tosin007 »

Mr Franz wrote:
Tosin007 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
WM's 125 only comes in the one cup size. No larger breast options available. Personally, I don't think she'd look right with anything larger. Wouldn't be as easy to find clothes for her either. WM provided the wig and did the skin tone and basic make-up, but I added the Bindi and nose stud myself.

They also make a 150cm (slim) version of this doll available with the same head #77. That one has the same cup size, but is a lot skinnier with elongated torso and legs. The 125cm is much more proportionate though, IMO.

https://reallovesexdolls.com/150cm-b-cup-gracie/
Aw ok fair enough, honestly I think I'm just nitpicking @ this point, her Cup Size is probably fine, Given the Height as well which I also consider Ideal. (It's a Small Doll After all/ anyways). 125CM so like 4'1 no?
& oh ok ic ic nice, ya I think I'd probably have to add the Bindi Later on myself if I'm gonna get my Doll to look anything like you Jyoti!
:oops: :razz:
150CM seems like a bit more reasonable though. (Standing @ maybe 4'9), but u might be right with it @ 125 as it's easier to move around, lighter anyways & probably better for storage, overall I'm pretty happy/ satisfied with this Doll, kinda surprised that I could find my ideal Doll so easily. :o

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jyoti stands exactly 4'1" in stocking feet while the 150cm (Slim) is 4' 11" - mostly do to exaggerated leg length. They're actually pretty close in weight though. The 125cm at 44.5lbs and the 150cm at 50.7lbs. The one thing I don't care for about the taller one is her tiny waist. It's just 17.7" while Jyoti's is a tad over 21" - just looks more realistic to me.

BTW, you can see Jyoti jiggle those boobies in this month's animated GIF challenge: :wink: download/file.php?id=471906

Tosin007

Post by Tosin007 »

Mr Franz wrote:Jyoti stands exactly 4'1" in stocking feet while the 150cm (Slim) is 4' 11" - mostly do to exaggerated leg length. They're actually pretty close in weight though. The 125cm at 44.5lbs and the 150cm at 50.7lbs. The one thing I don't care for about the taller one is her tiny waist. It's just 17.7" while Jyoti's is a tad over 21" - just looks more realistic to me.

BTW, you can see Jyoti jiggle those boobies in this month's animated GIF challenge: :wink: download/file.php?id=471906
Oh Ok ic ic, I guess I'll go with the Smaller one, (As u did as well), u mind if I send them a Photo or 2 of Jyoti so that I can get them to Custom Build My Doll not only Similar to your's, but with it's same Precise Skin tone? & thank's for the GIF Btw!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Tosin007 wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Jyoti stands exactly 4'1" in stocking feet while the 150cm (Slim) is 4' 11" - mostly do to exaggerated leg length. They're actually pretty close in weight though. The 125cm at 44.5lbs and the 150cm at 50.7lbs. The one thing I don't care for about the taller one is her tiny waist. It's just 17.7" while Jyoti's is a tad over 21" - just looks more realistic to me.

Oh Ok ic ic, I guess I'll go with the Smaller one, (As u did as well), u mind if I send them a Photo or 2 of Jyoti so that I can get them to Custom Build My Doll not only Similar to your's, but with it's same Precise Skin tone? & thank's for the GIF Btw!
Ok by me, but keep in mind, skin tone often looks different in photos than how it will in person. Camera and monitor settings, lighting, etc. Jyoti for instance is much darker than most of her photos would indicate. I got mine from SRSD. I had to contact them direct, as you'll no doubt have to do with whatever vendor you decide to go with, as not many list WM's 125cm on their site. Anyway, what you're looking for is the WM 125cm with head #77. Now that head is not listed as an option for that particular doll and some vendors may not realize just how well it fits and looks on that body, but as you can see.... I also chose wig #14 and the brown eyes with standing feet and fixed vag. Your preference though.

Good luck. Can't wait to see Jyoti's sis!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Jyoti, standing on a stool, posing with Suzy in their matching white pantyhose
Jyoti_Suzy.jpg
Jyoti_Suzy.jpg (60.93 KiB) Viewed 1554 times
Pantied_Hinnie.JPG
Pantied_Hinnie.JPG (53.52 KiB) Viewed 1554 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Well, that's nice, but.... Oops, I meant to say that's a nice butt... ;)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Jyoti
Doll
Doll

Post by Jyoti »

Thanks Broven Ji! We were getting dressed for yesterday's photo challenge shoot!

Nutmeg
Doll
Doll
Location: CinnamonLover's Magic Flat in Florida, motorcycle bag, Jeep, and many other places.

Post by Nutmeg »

Yay! I love when things match! Awww Jyoti you look so good in white with your lovely dark skin!
Hey! This is so great! I like talking with everyo... ooo... that's shiny...

CinnamonLover has created an Eye Candy Thread: CinnamonLover's Spice Girls so go check it out! Yay! Lots of MEEE - - wow that's shiny too...

Jyoti
Doll
Doll

Post by Jyoti »

Nutmeg wrote:Yay! I love when things match! Awww Jyoti you look so good in white with your lovely dark skin!
Thanks, Nutmeg Ji! :angel:

INFORMATIONS