betterlovedoll.com

Lynne's Fishnet "Dress"

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Lynne's Fishnet "Dress"

Post by Muninn »

As she explained in an earlier thread, we're a bit short of cash at Muninn Towers, and so Lynne hasn't been able to get much in the way of new clothes recently. So she has been taking a look at what clothes I have hidden away in cupboards that I haven't worn in many years.

She let out a squeal of delight when she found an old fishnet shirt that I used to wear over stuff when I went out to rock clubs way back when. Now, given that Lynne is a good foot shorter than me, that shirt became more like a dress for her!

I wasn't expecting to have a photo session, it just kind of happened. So I've had to adjust the photos a little bit. Mainly colour balance as my house lighting is awful, and a couple were out of focus (they looked fine at 03:00am on little sleep! :wink: )... and I think I need to play around with the monitor settings on either my laptop or my desktop computer - I did adjust the settings on the desktop some time ago, but they look a bit darker than I'd like on my laptop. Anyway, thought you all might appreciate the pictures. Lynne is happy with them, and that's what matters to me. :)
fishnet01.jpg
fishnet01.jpg (2.85 MiB) Viewed 2612 times
fishnet02.jpg
fishnet02.jpg (3.6 MiB) Viewed 2612 times
Well... what do you think?!<br /><br />The eagle eyed amongst you will notice a little bit of hair peeking out from her underwear - which made a nice surprise!
Well... what do you think?!

The eagle eyed amongst you will notice a little bit of hair peeking out from her underwear - which made a nice surprise!
fishnet03.jpg (3.17 MiB) Viewed 2612 times
So, are you going to follow me upstairs?
So, are you going to follow me upstairs?
fishnet04.jpg (2.9 MiB) Viewed 2612 times
fishnet05.jpg
fishnet05.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 2612 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Lynne's Fishnet "Dress"

Post by Muninn »

A couple more pics:
fishnet06.jpg
fishnet06.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2610 times
Someone's getting cheeky...
Someone's getting cheeky...
fishnet07.jpg (3.61 MiB) Viewed 2610 times
fishnet08.jpg
fishnet08.jpg (3.52 MiB) Viewed 2610 times
fishnet09.jpg
fishnet09.jpg (4.08 MiB) Viewed 2610 times
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Lynne looks fantastic! Fishnet suits her.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Very nice!
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I want one!
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Thank you - yes, Auto, there's something that just works. Lynne isn't always the cute and classy type, she has another side to her! :)

The photos continued upstairs...
Somehow Lynne knows the secret art that all women know - how to take a bra off without taking the top off...
Somehow Lynne knows the secret art that all women know - how to take a bra off without taking the top off...
fishnet10.jpg (3.33 MiB) Viewed 2491 times
fishnet11.jpg
fishnet11.jpg (3.67 MiB) Viewed 2491 times
fishnet12.jpg
fishnet12.jpg (3.83 MiB) Viewed 2491 times
Well don't just stand there, put that camera down!
Well don't just stand there, put that camera down!
fishnet13.jpg (3.88 MiB) Viewed 2491 times
(They/Them)

blue-knight
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by blue-knight »

Looks great on her.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

That, sir, is money well spent! Lynne's obvious charms are clearly on display, I shall be getting straight onto eBay to find something similar!

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Yummy, very very nice :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Whoa, thats a really hot outfit! We have 2 of those that I've yet to try on... but this is encouraging! BTW I found mine under the 'swimsuit coverup' category. They're not meant to be worn naked but rules are for fools :)
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

The dress is excellent, black with the blond hair is a great contrast. I especially like the photos you choose with her hair slightly out of place.

Nicely done

Cheers

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Seems I may have started a fishnet fashion trend :D

Forb - never been one for rules, especially when it comes to style - however I don't think she will be going out in public like that ;)

Oneatatime - yeah, black on a blonde always works well. I'm actually liking the slightly messy/out of place look on Lynne - her blonde wig is starting to get a bit worn out now - all matted and a bit frizzy so getting the hair to stay right is becoming a challenge. Although I'll get her a new one for "smart" wear at some point, the current wig can be used for casual stuff. It tidies up pretty nicely, but can be a real pain to detangle now.

Thank you all for the kind words, I do have one more shot that I'll post later on when I'm not busy.
(They/Them)

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Ok, here's the last one of the set. I'm glad this shoot as been popular, it's given me a kick to do a couple of others I have in planning.

Anyway, the photo - Lynne doesn't usually do "open leg" shoots unless she's in the mood, so most of her modesty is covered here. But she is showing off her new bush - special mention to Samurai - whose mod I used - see here. It's a little darker than I wanted, but I used the wool I had to hand at the time.
fishnet14.jpg
fishnet14.jpg (3.49 MiB) Viewed 2293 times
(They/Them)

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Saved the best for last! 8O

Nice job on the bush. :thumbs_up: I'm definitely going to try this on one of my dolls.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS